More Threats from Hamas

So the indirect but inevitable result of their abominable actions is that their own people are killed, maimed, made homeless, parentless, and childless. A few Jews will be killed an injured, but many times that many "Palestinians" will become victims.

And they know it.

There is a tendency on the political Left to presume that all people are the same, and react similarly to the same situations and actions. That is manifestly not true. Hamas is evil, and must be treated as such.

If Israel captures that guy they should seriously consider parading his head around on a pike. Not that I would personally go that far.

So the indirect but inevitable result of their abominable actions is that their own people are killed, maimed, made homeless, parentless, and childless. A few Jews will be killed an injured, but many times that many "Palestinians" will become victims.

And they know it.

There is a tendency on the political Left to presume that all people are the same, and react similarly to the same situations and actions. That is manifestly not true. Hamas is evil, and must be treated as such.
That's cruelty to animals. Get the SPCA involved.

If Israel captures that guy they should seriously consider parading his head around on a pike. Not that I would personally go that far.

BETTER STILL:
First videotape his getting his eyes gouged out and genitals cut off, then paraded around naked in the back of a pick up in his underwear as Jewish passerbys spit on him and slap his body with the soles of their shoes. That'll really get the Arabs pissed.​
When do we send Israel about 30 MOABS?​

BYE BYE Palestine. Should have stopped Iran 25 years ago when it would have been easy.
The only REAL solution is to remove these people from the Land of Israel.

This has been going on all my life. Children raised in this culture are taught to hate Jews above all else. There is no solution except they be removed

BETTER STILL:
First videotape his getting his eyes gouged out and genitals cut off, then paraded around naked in the back of a pick up in his underwear as Jewish passerbys spit on him and slap his body with the soles of their shoes. That'll really get the Arabs pissed.​
When do we send Israel about 30 MOABS?​
You are both wrong.

I say Pig's blood transfusion all the way/

They're promising more massacres, more evil.

Remember, their antics are CELEBRATED by the Palestinians.

Even if you are right, why would you want to deny Free Speech ?

And regardless , Hamas is trying to put up a serious fight .
It is what you do in a War .

Every day this attempted genocide by Israel makes it look more and more like they are the more evil party .
After all , the Israel Dagan plan calls for the eradication of Gaza and then later the West Bank.

A trifle upsetting if you are Palestinian .

Forum List

Back