More Trouble for Kristi Noem

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020
I liked her, but this sort of petty corruption is just pathetic, and indicates a fundamental stupidity and inflated sense of entitlement no different than Biden's.

Hey, if your kid's a moron, just make them study harder. One Hunter Biden type is more than enough already.

I liked her, but this sort of petty corruption is just pathetic, and indicates a fundamental stupidity and inflated sense of entitlement no different than Biden's.

Hey, if your kid's a moron, just make them study harder. One Hunter Biden type is more than enough already.
I agree, though comparing this situation with Hunter Biden is a bit extreme. Also, the granting of the license occurred 4 months after the meeting. How do we know the young lady DIDN'T do exactly that and pass the certification exam? If corruption occurred then it needs to be punished but only after it has been PROVEN.

I agree, though comparing this situation with Hunter Biden is a bit extreme. Also, the granting of the license occurred 4 months after the meeting. How do we know the young lady DIDN'T do exactly that and pass the certification exam? If corruption occurred then it needs to be punished but only after it has been PROVEN.

It has the same morality standards, or lack of them as the Bidens have. The article says her kid's test scores were too low to pass.

Forum List

Back