More trouble for sister Willis Illegally recorded defendants phone call

Because if one party is in Maryland all parties to the call have to consent to it being recorded, Dumbass.

I agree..... if you're in Maryland and you want to record a phone call, not just to someone else in Maryland but apparently anywhere else in the world, you have to get consent from the other parties. That's the law in Maryland. Fani Willis is in Georgia. Do you all still not understand what I'm asking you? How can New York charge me for a crime because I'm open carrying in Texas where it's perfectly legal?

I agree..... if you're in Maryland and you want to record a phone call, not just to someone else in Maryland but apparently anywhere else in the world, you have to get consent from the other parties. That's the law in Maryland. Fani Willis is in Georgia. Do you all still not understand what I'm asking you? How can New York charge me for a crime because I'm open carrying in Texas where it's perfectly legal?
No stupid. One party was in Maryland so the law is violated. Your spin isn't working.

Try harder.

:banana::banana::banana:

No, that's your fantasy you made up after getting your ass handed to you.

Try harder, Simp.

:banana: :banana: :banana:
My God you're stupid. I have to try and explain this to you as if you're a stunted child....

It is illegal to record phone calls in Maryland unless all other parties consent. Fani Willis didn't record a phone call in Maryland. She recorded a phone call in Georgia. Do you understand that Georgia isn't Maryland?

My God you're stupid. I have to try and explain this to you as if you're a stunted child....

It is illegal to record phone calls in Maryland unless all other parties consent. Fani Willis didn't record a phone call in Maryland. She recorded a phone call in Georgia. Do you understand that Georgia isn't Maryland?
Sorry stupid, she was in Maryland and must give consent.

Your spin isn't working, Simp.

Try harder.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sorry stupid, she was in Maryland and must give consent.

Your spin isn't working, Simp.

Try harder.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Fani Willis lives in Georgia. Do you have any proof she was in Maryland when she recorded the call? And who's trying hard, Fani Willis hasn't been charged with anything, you're the one trying hard to sell me on these charges coming any day now. :laugh:

Nostra is a buffoon. Imbeciles like that one don't fully comprehend things they read, if they read at all.

I think they know secondhand of news stories that conveniently leave out valuable information: 'Georgia is a one-party consent state, and it’s unclear where Willis was located when the alleged phone call was made. Atlanta News First is reaching out to Willis’ office for comment.'

Fani Willis lives in Georgia. Do you have any proof she was in Maryland when she recorded the call? And who's trying hard, Fani Willis hasn't been charged with anything, you're the one trying hard to sell me on these charges coming any day now. :laugh:
Your spin won’t work, Simp.

Try harder.

:dance::dance::dance:

Nostra is a buffoon. Imbeciles like that one don't fully comprehend things they read, if they read at all.

I think they know secondhand of news stories that conveniently leave out valuable information: 'Georgia is a one-party consent state, and it’s unclear where Willis was located when the alleged phone call was made. Atlanta News First is reaching out to Willis’ office for comment.'
If you record someone in Maryland you must get their consent, Simp.

Next?

I'm not spinning anything Nostra, I'm trying to have an intelligent conversation with you if you're even capable. Do you understand that Georgia isn't Maryland?
Do you understand one party was in Maryland, Simp?

The recording is illegal.

You lose again.

Try harder.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Forum List

Back