More Violence in Portland

If this man had run over his attackers and killed one he would be charged with murder lilke that kid in virginia.

Which is why we need a federal law that states there is no liability on part of a driver trying to escape a dangerous situation if running people over is the only way to safety.

Here is the video...

Fuck you to the people in this thread excusing this.

Look at the mother fuckers going through the couple's stuff looking for stuff to steal while the man lays there unconscious and his wife is screaming.
FUCK YOU Democrats who excuse this outrageous acts by cowards.

Which is why everybody should carry a gun at this time in our country. Kill them all, and the others will run away to safety.

Here is the video...

Look at the mother fuckers going through the couple's stuff looking for stuff to steal while the man lays there unconscious and his wife is screaming.

I have not watched the video... I know what's in it... and I know that if I watch it, it will just make my blood boil.

It is MY belief, that when something like this happens, the coward animals beating this man and his wife in a MOB, should all be SHOT, IMMEDIATELY, ON THE SPOT, PERIOD, END OF STORY... THEY, SHOULD, BE, SHOT. The world should be RID of BLACK ANIMALS like this, and give the REST of the VIOLENT JUNGLE APES something to THINK about. Pull shit like this, you will get SHOT, IMMEDIATELY, and WATCH HOW FAST IT STOPS!!

I just can't believe they're NOT shot. How much MORE of this SHIT needs to happen before it STOPS?

Last edited:
Here is the video...

I have not watched the video... I know what's in it... and I know that if I watch it, it will just make my blood boil.

It is MY belief, that when something like this happens, the coward animals beating this man and his wife in a MOB, should be SHOT, IMMEDIATELY, ON THE SPOT, PERIOD, END OF STORY... THEY, SHOULD, BE, SHOT. The world should be RID of BLACK ANIMALS like this.

I just can't believe they're NOT shot. How much MORE of this SHIT needs to happen before it STOPS?

They were not all black. There were two other white snowflakes there as well.

Exactly what I said before.
Democrats own this.

This mess is their monster. All of the young punks out burning/destroying/harassing and beating passerbys/looting. - They are protected/encouraged and financed by Democrat politicians and liberal companies.

Here is the video...

It is MY belief, that when something like this happens, the coward animals beating this man and his wife in a MOB, should be SHOT, IMMEDIATELY, ON THE SPOT, PERIOD, END OF STORY... THEY, SHOULD, BE, SHOT. The world should be RID of BLACK ANIMALS like this.

Color doesn't matter, but there's no doubt blacks are far more prone to violence than any other race I'm aware of.

So, ANYONE in a MOB beating some INNOCENT person like this should be SHOT. They didn't ask for it, they didn't deserve it.

Exactly what I said before.
Democrats own this.

This mess is their monster. All of the young punks out burning/destroying/harassing and beating passerbys/looting. - They are protected/encouraged and financed by Democrat politicians and liberal companies.
George Soros... who owns plenty of democrats.

Here is the video...

Which has what to do with anything?

Here is the video...

I was replying to what someone said

Here is the video...

I was replying to what someone said

Typical, no answer.

I don't think they raped the guy but you may fantasize all yous like.
You're the one fantasizing. Antifa beat the shit out of this guy. Who said anything about him being raped
by Antifa punks? I didn't!

As usual you prove you're about as smart as sack of rocks and you totally fuck up my simple appropriate analogy showing how ridiculous your comment was playing the blame the victim game.

That's what dumb people do.

117867697_10156997583437581_7840931782724479915_o.png

Forum List

Back