More Violence in Portland

The leaders of these ppl will be speaking at the democratic national convention the Hate Convention!
We all know antifa are the Democrats.

If you are dumb enough to walk into a fire expect to get burned.

Good to see you endorsing this behavior in American Taliban run cities
I endorsed nothing but I do assimilate threat assessments and act accordingly. Like I said, you walk into a fire(especially unprepared) expect to get burnt.
if there's a fire in your city streets, put the mother fucker out.
I have yet to meet combustion having intercourse with anyone's Mother.
you've yet to say anything intelligent either so you're on a roll this am.

you know god damn good and well the point being made but you and so many on the left insist on being your dickheaded selves and trying to justify the violence - i just hope you find it justified when it rains back down on you and the left.

it's coming.

The leaders of these ppl will be speaking at the democratic national convention the Hate Convention!
What time do they speak at the convention?
Their leaders? Not sure when bernie comes on but he won’t tell them to stop. Ayanna Pressley said we need more
No, you said these people will be speaking at the DNC convention, evidently you were not telling the truth.
Yes bernie is speaking
And I should be feeling what exactly at this moment since I don't care.
So troll away little disabled man.

I endorsed nothing but I do assimilate threat assessments and act accordingly. Like I said, you walk into a fire(especially unprepared) expect to get burnt.
You mean to drive down a street expect to be attacked? I can’t wait to see your reaction to them all getting mowed down. Now we have a reason
I will say it is about time someone did something beside whine and cry about it.
Well stop putting us in jail, let James fields out, and we will ..
I have no jail to incarcerate anyone.

Is that like playing on a road and getting run over by a car?

you know god damn good and well the point being made but you and so many on the left insist on being your dickheaded selves and trying to justify the violence - i just hope you find it justified when it rains back down on you and the left.

it's coming.
I don't justify any violence but the violence of self defense. I use not violence towards any human but in the event of self defense, all other actions to me are considered worthless and unnecessary. The people doing violence no matter which side they want to be on is senseless and that include the pigs.

You mean to drive down a street expect to be attacked? I can’t wait to see your reaction to them all getting mowed down. Now we have a reason
I will say it is about time someone did something beside whine and cry about it.
Well stop putting us in jail, let James fields out, and we will ..
I have no jail to incarcerate anyone.
Well tell democrats your party (I know you deny it) to let James fields out for defending himself

Reminds me a lot of Reginald Denny. Surely, Moonglow would have just as eagerly defended the subhuman pieces of shit that attacked Mr. Denny, as he is defending these subhuman pieces of shit.

Probably a faked video from Turning Point.

No troll zone take it somewhere else

Prove that it was real. Not twitter, not facebook and not Fox who could not even tell you the name of the man who was beat up.

/—-/ True, but some liberals think they are immune from harm because they are liberal. One White victim of BLM was shouting, “But I vote Democrat.” while he was getting kicked and stomped.

it's coming.

He's just a CCP bot

Prove that it was real. Not twitter, not facebook and not Fox who could not even tell you the name of the man who was beat up.

There is video.. please don’t troll the board terrorist

I don't justify any violence but the violence of self defense. I use not violence towards any human but in the event of self defense, all other actions to me are considered worthless and unnecessary.

And yet, here you are, openly siding with subhuman pieces of shit engaging in unjustifiable violence against innocent third parties. I guess is stands to reason that being a subhuman piece of shit yourself, you would stand with your own kind, against the side of actual human beings.

I'm not a troll.

You’re a domestic terrorist get out

The man who kicked the driver in the head and knocked him out has been identified.

WORK:

Armed Security Guard
January 6, 2020 - Present

Portland International Airport
Ramp Agent
October 12, 2015 - Present

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I'm not a troll.

You’re a domestic terrorist get out

And I say it was a fake video. Probably an actor that got paid well.

And this guy sounds like a real winner!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back