More Violence in Portland

No where in the video or the story does it mention he is murdered..
Moonbat comes to the defense of animals again...........

Or....the OP is full of shit and propagating a false and incomplete narrative?

mistaken a man kicked in the head and put into a coma, with a man kicked in the head and killed,

is hardly 'full of shit".

indeed, that you are more upset by the fact that the man is alive, instead of the fact that the police have been ordered to stand down, so the mob can beat people to death,

says more about you, than it does about the op.

LOL..not upset at all..just revealing the usual lies that your ilk lives for. I'm glad he is alive and that the narrative being pushed by you idiots is false.

What this says about me is that I prefer facts...to fiction. Nothing more.

bullshit.

as a society, as we allow the mobs to run rampant in the streets, we are choosing to let people get hurt and sooner or later die.

Not sure where hyou live..but I see no mobs running rampant..except in a few cities..and yeah..I'd favor a crackdown...but this unrest is not going away...until it burns itself out.

I get the horror..but i think many on the right are faking it...for effect. If the rioters were all white...and gunning down black folks in the ghetto...the same people who are aghast now...would be telling me how the blacks had it coming..the filthy commie animals that they are, right?

1. if it were one city, it would be one city too many, imo.

2. actual black racist mobs nearly murdering white people in the streets and your concern is hypothetical white wacists? you fucking serious?

not my concern at all..your reading comprehension is slipping. My point, which you so adroitly slipped...is that your hypocritical ilk would be OK..if the violence was directed at what they see as the correct targets.

the fact that you liberals are such soulless monsters that you support the use of mob violence against your political enemies,

in no way implies that we conservatives are the same.

my point stands. actual mob violence and actual support of it, is far more weighty than your fantasy that we conservatives are as evil as you liberals.

Oh..and i don't think either Libs or Cons are evil..due to their political views..or their cultural imperatives. I think evil is an individual choice..not an ideological one--for the most part.

Is that what you think? Democrats are the solders of Satan. Can you tell me one time where they stood up for the good and against evil? They stick up for evil in any controversial matter.

Police vs criminals. Democrats side with criminals.
US military vs overseas enemies. Democrats side with enemies.
Armed law abiding citizens vs armed criminals. Democrats side with armed criminals.
Allowing babies to be born, or killing them before. Democrats side with killing babies before birth.
Death penalty for violent murderers vs no death penalty. Democrats side with letting them live.

It's not political views, it is ideology.

You don't get to slur the democrats/republicans in the military and the veterans who served their nation honorably. I understand you think you need to hate people you have no idea about but, your are misguided and wrong.

he did not "slut" them, he pointed out how you people always side with evil.

and he provided enough real world examples to strongly support his claim.

you were unable to refute any of them.

we all saw that.

you know it too.

Forum List

Back