More Violence in Portland

The leaders of these ppl will be speaking at the democratic national convention the Hate Convention!
We all know antifa are the Democrats.

Probably a faked video from Turning Point.

No troll zone take it somewhere else

Prove that it was real. Not twitter, not facebook and not Fox who could not even tell you the name of the man who was beat up.

In reality,its up to you to prove it's fake. You can't so you won't.

The leaders of these ppl will be speaking at the democratic national convention the Hate Convention!

I'm not a troll.

You’re a domestic terrorist get out

And I say it was a fake video. Probably an actor that got paid well.

Ok terrorist

I'm not a troll.

Lying to yourself is no way to go through life.

Dims should denounce ANTIFA AND BLM. They are communists and terrorists. Period.

Why would they denounce this? This is what they stand for, these days; just as they stood with the Ku Klux Klan in its day. The KKK is dead, but Black Lies Matter and Antifa are its modern successors.
Media and Dims always demand a conservative denounce anything they dont like. Seems the opposite should be in place.

Why denounce rioting, looting, and violence? Hmmmm....i dont know.

I'm not a troll.

I'm facing the truth, I know all about Turning Point.

If you are dumb enough to walk into a fire expect to get burned.

That's it, blame the victim.

Nice work, douchebag.

But, hey, if we're going to blame the victim, then we can blame every negro who gets put out of his misery by a cop, right?

Protestors pull white man from car and brutally beat him.

Violence erupted in Portland late Sunday just blocks from the federal courthouse after the driver of a pickup truck crashed, was reportedly pulled from the vehicle and then brutally beaten by a mob.

This story will disappear very quickly.

Violence erupted in Portland late Sunday just blocks from the federal courthouse after the driver of a pickup truck crashed, was reportedly pulled from the vehicle and then brutally beaten by a mob after a confrontation with protesters

I'm not a troll.

I'm facing the truth, I know all about Turning Point.

Then you'll have no problem proving the video is fake and finding the actor that you believe got paid.

This is why I carry a gun, everywhere I go, every single day. Sooner or later these monkeyfucks are going to come to town, and they're going to try to pull their shit on people they think won't try to defend themselves...

already a fake post on this!!!

Violence erupted in Portland late Sunday just blocks from the federal courthouse after the driver of a pickup truck crashed, was reportedly pulled from the vehicle and then brutally beaten by a mob.

Violence erupted in Portland late Sunday just blocks from the federal courthouse after the driver of a pickup truck crashed, was reportedly pulled from the vehicle and then brutally beaten by a mob after a confrontation with protesters
And the left media is, once again, all but ignoring the story.
What the left media forgets, is that social media is beginning to get more looks than they do.
So as MSM ignores more and more, it also becomes more and more obvious to people that they are not telling the truth.

BREAKING: 4Chan Identifies One of the Portland Rioters Who Attempted to Kill Driver as ‘Keese Love’
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published August 17, 2020 at 2:43am
383 Comments
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button

-------------------------------
LOL

This is why I carry a gun, everywhere I go, every single day. Sooner or later these monkeyfucks are going to come to town, and they're going to try to pull their shit on people they think won't try to defend themselves...
In the future more of these “Peaceful“ protestors are going to get shot

What else is new? It's an ABSOLUTE shame what Dems have done to that city.

What time do they speak at the convention?
Their leaders? Not sure when bernie comes on but he won’t tell them to stop. Ayanna Pressley said we need more
No, you said these people will be speaking at the DNC convention, evidently you were not telling the truth.
The leaders yes.

In the future more of these “Peaceful“ protestors are going to get shot

Oh, no doubt.

If Biden gets elected, these monkeys will feel emboldened to do what they want and, given ho the left wants to "defund" law enforcement, they'll be able to lash out with little fear of prosecution.

If Trump wins, they'll continue their riotous ways because they will be upset and will refuse to accept that their candidate was a doddering, drooling old fool who had no chance of ever winning.

Either way, there will be blood in the streets. BLM blood...

Dumb fucks who vote for Biden are voting for BLM and ANTIFA.

They are voting for riots and looting and beatings and COMMUNISM.

If you vote for Biden, you are a communist. Congratulations.
I agree and a vote for Trump is a vote for fascism. Enjoy the election while you can it will soon be over.

Forum List

Back