More Violence in Portland

Portland: Man left with serious injuries after being kicked in head by protester

The man's a vegetable now.

What's the difference between the MSM spin of "serious injury" and actual braindeath and actual death?

He urinated and defecated his pants when kicked into a coma. You can even see it on the video.

Molon Labe faggot.
He was a Molon Labe faggot/ Well..that explains it, right?

No, they raided and looted his truck of his few belongings under the guise of "We want to make sure he has no weapons." This occurs in the full video in the OP.

Turns out he didn't have any.

Too bad. If he had an AR15 they'd all be in a mass grave.

I think it's past time to use military force on the BLM insurgents. Trump needs to start treating them like the terrorist enemies of the USA that they are.

Under the US constitution and the AUMF passed by congress, Trump has virtually unlimited authority to use deadly force against BLM and Antifa..

No where in the video or the story does it mention he is murdered..
Moonbat comes to the defense of animals again...........

Or....the OP is full of shit and propagating a false and incomplete narrative?

How so..........they pulled the man out of his truck in the video.......pretty dang plain to me.......guys stuff in the back of the truck and an icechest...............

So he doesn't have a home..........didn't do anything to deserve this shit..........and you MORONS....come in here and defend the dang animals................

I say BS......

I think it's past time to use military force on the BLM insurgents. Trump needs to start treating them like the terrorist enemies of the USA that they are.

Trump has unlimited authority to use deadly force against them.
marshal law would have to be declared.

The fatal blow occurs at 5:43, roundhouse to the back of the head.

He is in the hospital dead people don't go to the hospital they go to the coroner.

Braid dead people don't go to coroners. Their heart still beats.

Then they are no dead, you are trying to claim he is dead. It's in yer title.

mistaken a man kicked in the head and put into a coma, with a man kicked in the head and killed,

is hardly 'full of shit".

indeed, that you are more upset by the fact that the man is alive, instead of the fact that the police have been ordered to stand down, so the mob can beat people to death,

says more about you, than it does about the op.

Sooner better than later.

Start up the rotors!
What are they waiting for where is our fearless freckled leaders? I wouldn't wait for them to protect me I'd do it myself.

So.............but the law doesn't matter to looters.........rapist............murderers anymore ..........didn't you get the memo..............just say you are a rioter and then you can kill or maim anyone you please now..........The DNC animals have shown us the way now haven't they...........hmmm

Your party is a bunch of fing degenerates from hell.........

mistaken a man kicked in the head and put into a coma, with a man kicked in the head and killed,

indeed, that you are more upset by the fact that the man is alive, instead of the fact that the police have been ordered to stand down, so the mob can beat people to death,

Who died?

Or....the OP is fill of shit and propagating a false and incomplete narrative?

Care to tell us the real narrative?

Here's the full video, including the coma inducing roundhouse kick at time = 5:40-45

latest real news has no mention of a coma..and no murder of any sort...i do not for a moment condone this action..but lying and misrepresenting the facts is typical for the OP and his ilk---So tell the whole story..or STFU!

He is in the hospital dead people don't go to the hospital they go to the coroner.

with the cops ordered to stand down, so that mob can attack and beat innocent people, it is only a matter of time until one of their victims dies.

hell, that guy? he could be dead by morning quite easily.

So.............but the law doesn't matter to looters.........rapist............murderers anymore ..........didn't you get the memo..............just say you are a rioter and then you can kill or maim anyone you please now..........The DNC animals have shown us the way now haven't they...........hmmm

Your party is a bunch of fing degenerates from hell.........
The only party I have is a pot party with hot chicks and bongs so you need to stop trying to make innocent people guilty it isn't working.

Bullshit. There is nothing that says he needs to declare martial law. He doesn't have to give the enemy that kind of warning.

Here's the full video, including the coma inducing roundhouse kick at time = 5:40-45

latest real news has no mention of a coma..and no murder of any sort...i do not for a moment condone this action..but lying and misrepresenting the facts is typical for the OP and his ilk---So tell the whole story..or STFU!

Link your sources.

I linked the full video including the fatal blow at 5:42.

Who died?

lol!! you keep ordering the cops to stand down, so that "security" can kick people in the head, it won't be long before one of them dies.

Watch the damned video and STFU

How can you watch that and not go I'd like to piss on those animals graves.........DNC pushing this shit.......people are getting hurt........police are getting killed...........The DNC are Traitors to this country now.

with the cops ordered to stand down, so that mob can attack and beat innocent people, it is only a matter of time until one of their victims dies.

hell, that guy? he could be dead by morning quite easily.

Yet that is not the case currently and let's hope he doesn't sleep with da fishes.

How so..........they pulled the man out of his truck in the video.......pretty dang plain to me.......guys stuff in the back of the truck and an icechest...............

So he doesn't have a home..........didn't do anything to deserve this shit..........and you MORONS....come in here and defend the dang animals................

I say BS......

You damn idiot..i don't defend him...at all! I just hate it when you idiots lie and misrepresent the facts...to further your lil' agendas. He is not dead and he is not in a coma...at least there has been no reputable word of such. You just hear the dog whistle and roll over.

Forum List

Back