More whistleblowers coming forward!

You Leftards can’t name any crime and provide any evidence to support it.
Except i already did. You must have been at one of your voodoo rituals, slaying goats for Jebus, or something.
There you go! The ‘you go find it yourself’ evidence!
Thats right! But your entire bit of crybabying is stupid anyway. You don't even believe in simple, scientific facts. Why would anyone try to convince you that anything is evidence of a trump crime? What a waste of time.

Except i already did. You must have been at one of your voodoo rituals, slaying goats for Jebus, or something.
It’s always your go look it up’
With all the time you two morons have spent crybabying to me, you could have read the whistleblower report already.

There you go! The ‘you go find it yourself’ evidence!
Thats right! But your entire bit of crybabying is stupid anyway. You don't even believe in simple, scientific facts. Why would anyone try to convince you that anything is evidence of a trump crime? What a waste of time.
You’re screaming impeachment and asking what’s the evidence is STUPID?
Yep, you Leftards have totally lost it.

It’s always your go look it up’
With all the time you two morons have spent crybabying to me, you could have read the whistleblower report already.
Hilarious you don’t have a clue and just parrot daily Kos emails.

Thread topic is impeachment
So, the topic isn't me?

Why are you screaming for impeachment, dummy? I mean, you're in a thread about impeachmemt , after all.

Damn you are stupid.

And yes, there is more material in the whistleblower report than the contents of the transcript.

Thread topic is impeachment
So, the topic isn't me?

Why are you screaming for impeachment, dummy? I mean, you're in a thread about impeachmemt , after all.

Damn you are stupid.

And yes, there is more material in the whistleblower report than the contents of the transcript.
Don’t get all pissed at me that Trump has broken no laws.

If there was information not in the transcripts
You can stop right there.

There was. Amd the report was made public. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and you should feel embarrassed of yourself for even posting on this topic.
What information wasn't in the transcript?
I am not your mommy. Read the report. It is public. And for fuck's sake, dont open your mouth about it again until you do.
Don't be a fuckying jackass. Identify what the fuck you're talking about and don't ask me to do your work for your. There is no other information as far as I'm concerned.

Do you suppose you could submit one post without acting like a jerk?
I am not your mommy. Read the report.
Do your own homework, shit for brains. I'm not required to produce the evidence that supports your idiot claims.

There was. Amd the report was made public. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and you should feel embarrassed of yourself for even posting on this topic.
I am not your mommy. Read the report. It is public. And for fuck's sake, dont open your mouth about it again until you do.
Don't be a fuckying jackass. Identify what the fuck you're talking about and don't ask me to do your work for your. There is no other information as far as I'm concerned.

Do your own homework, shit for brains. I'm not required to produce the evidence that supports your idiot claims.
Nor have you been asked to do so, so for fuck's sake stop your incessant crybabying.

And what perfect timing. Almost like it was planned.
Oh, absolutely. Pelosi and the dems knew full well impeachment proceedings would provide peole the cover they need to sing on the orange turd.

All the Trumpsters have to do is show he didn't do the things they say he did. So far, all the accusations have been shown to be accurate.
Um, not they haven't.....Unless you accept Adam Schiff's version.

Another con who is attacking not only a member of the H. or Rep, but the Constitution itself. Odd how these hypocrites cling to the 2nd A., but piss on Art I and Art II when it doesn't meet their wants and needs.

Nor have you been asked to do so, so for fuck's sake stop your incessant crybabying.
Of course, you have, you sleazy lying dumbass. Asking your critics to do you work for you is one of your favorite tactics when you're losing.

Oh, absolutely. Pelosi and the dems knew full well impeachment proceedings would provide peole the cover they need to sing on the orange turd.

All the Trumpsters have to do is show he didn't do the things they say he did. So far, all the accusations have been shown to be accurate.

Another con who is attacking not only a member of the H. or Rep, but the Constitution itself. Odd how these hypocrites cling to the 2nd A., but piss on Art I and Art II when it doesn't meet their wants and needs.
How is he attacking Article I or Article II?

That’s all the Leftards can do. You ask what’s their evidence and they always tell you to go find it.

They’re morons who know they’ve been suckered to parrot BS and know the jig is up.

Another con who is attacking not only a member of the H. or Rep, but the Constitution itself.

I’m glad no Democrats ever do that.

Of course, you have, you sleazy lying dumbass. Asking your critics to do you work for you is one of your favorite tactics when you you're losing.
i didn't ask you to do a thing, nor do i give a shit if you take my word for anything. I said you were embarrasisng yourself, as you clearly have no idea what is in the whistleblower report, yet have an opinion on what is in the report. And then, as you always do, you began the waterworks.

All that crybaby energy in a puddle on the floor....when you could have read the report by now...

Of course, you have, you sleazy lying dumbass. Asking your critics to do you work for you is one of your favorite tactics when you you're losing.
i didn't ask you to do a thing, nor do i give a shit if you take my word for anything. I said you were embarrasisng yourself, as you clearly have no idea what is in the whistleblower report, yet have an opinion on what is in the report. And then, as you always do, you began the waterworks.

All that crybaby energy in a puddle on the floor....when you could have read the report by now...
"i didn't ask you to do a thing"

"I am not your mommy. Read the report."

You're a lying dumbass.

Forum List

Back