More white Europeans were taken as slaves to Africa than blacks taken to America as slaves.

So many misrepresented events. So little desire to waste time on an in depth explanation for a crazy such as yourself. Go. Enjoy your crazy misrepresentations and conspiracy theories. I alone am not responsible to try to connect you to reality. CRANK YOUR CRAZY UP TO 10, AND RIP THE KNOB OFF!!

veni vidi vidi defecit

You came, you whined, you got your racist ass kicked...

This does not justify anything. And calling me a Nazi shows what an idiot you are.
You are a Nazi.

And no one is justifying anything.

We deflate your racist bullshit with facts.

Just as white lives don't matter to you or your filthy Reich, white slaves don't matter.

Slavery was and is a great injustice, but we'll sure the fuck never see you condemn LeBron James, who owns slaves today.

1641262356299.png

Last edited:
I'm curious, what do you think when people say they experienced racism in the 80s or the 90s? Just a bunch of liars? Does the race of the person who makes such a claim matter?

"Reality." That is an in-depth answer right there. :lol:

Anecdotal experiences mean little.

As a society, racism was defeated.

Black man Bill Cosby was America's dad, and Michael Jackson was the top entertainer.

Blacks were just normal Americans.

But you of the left couldn't stand that.

You've gone goofy now.

You have absolutelly not any idea why and what the USA had done in case of the Bey of Algier and how they stopped this criminals, isn't it? I would say still today this is a good reason for Europe to be thankful to the USA.

Thats some funny shit right there. Almost as crazy as the million defensive gun uses per year.
YOu are an idiot candy, I bought my first gun as a result from two idiots trying grab me in broad daylight off the street. GUNS deter....

Just "Americans" will do, head case.

No. US-Americans are Americans but not all Americans are US-Americans. To use the expression Americans only for US-Americans is extremely arrogant because it brings all other Americans into a kind of psychological not-existence.

PS Unkotare: And history shows also that the idea the USA is a good hegemon for South America (Monroe doctrine "America to the Americans") is a very wrong idea. About 200 years Monroe doctrine had been more a disaster than any real help for South America. I guess I'm right when I say the most US-Americans like to be seperated from South America (wall from the USA to Mexico).

Last edited:
Anecdotal experiences mean little.

As a society, racism was defeated.

Black man Bill Cosby was America's dad, and Michael Jackson was the top entertainer.

Blacks were just normal Americans.

But you of the left couldn't stand that.

A few of things:

Racism doesn't only revolve around blacks.

Having successful members of a race does not mean there cannot be racism directed against that race.

I am not "of the left."

There were successful non-white actors and musicians before the 1980s.

Racism has never been (and quite possibly never will be) "defeated." You may be blind to it, but that doesn't mean it does not exist. ;)

...I guess I'm right when I say the most US-Americans like to be seperated [sic] from South America (wall from the USA to Mexico).
Idiot. Most Salvadorans don't prefer to be called "Central American," they prefer to be called "Salvadoran." Same goes for most people in Mexico and in central and south America. Stay in your lane, chump.

A few of things:

Racism doesn't only revolve around blacks.

Having successful members of a race does not mean there cannot be racism directed against that race.

I am not "of the left."

There were successful non-white actors and musicians before the 1980s.

Racism has never been (and quite possibly never will be) "defeated." You may be blind to it, but that doesn't mean it does not exist. ;)

A few things;

The ONLY race that matters to the Wokesters who rule America with an iron fist is the black race.

Success is one thing, Cosby was the cultural norm - he defined the mainstream. He was father figure to little white kids as well as black kids.

This is why Cosby had to be utterly destroyed. Cosby wasn't a "black actor," he was a "beloved actor."

We had as close to full integration as possible in the 1980s. No one gave a shit about race.

As I said, the left wouldn't stand for it.

A few things;

The ONLY race that matters to the Wokesters who rule America with an iron fist is the black race.

Success is one thing, Cosby was the cultural norm - he defined the mainstream. He was father figure to little white kids as well as black kids.

This is why Cosby had to be utterly destroyed. Cosby wasn't a "black actor," he was a "beloved actor."

We had as close to full integration as possible in the 1980s. No one gave a shit about race.

As I said, the left wouldn't stand for it.
Do you think the left forced Cosby to rape all those women? Exactly how did that work?

Forum List

Back