More white Europeans were taken as slaves to Africa than blacks taken to America as slaves.

That sounds interesting. You got any credible background for that claim?

Andrew Jackson...founder of democrat party, slave owner....Martin Van Buren, founder of the democrat party, slave owner.

GOP...

The GOP was founded in 1854 by opponents of the Kansas–Nebraska Act,[11] which allowed for the potential expansion of chattel slavery into the western territories.

Upon founding, the Republican party supported economic reform and classical liberalism while opposing the expansion of slavery.[12][13] Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president. Under the leadership of Lincoln and a Republican Congress, slavery was banned in the United States in 1865.

Andrew Jackson...founder of democrat party, slave owner....Martin Van Buren, founder of the democrat party, slave owner.

GOP...

The GOP was founded in 1854 by opponents of the Kansas–Nebraska Act,[11] which allowed for the potential expansion of chattel slavery into the western territories.

Upon founding, the Republican party supported economic reform and classical liberalism while opposing the expansion of slavery.[12][13] Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican president. Under the leadership of Lincoln and a Republican Congress, slavery was banned in the United States in 1865.
The Democratic party wasn't formed until the 1830s or 40s. You said they opposed independence unless slavery was allowed. You wanna explain how that worked? In discussions about independence, who advocated for slavery, and who opposed it? Link?

The Democratic party wasn't formed until the 1830s or 40s. You said they opposed independence unless slavery was allowed. You wanna explain how that worked? In discussions about independence, who advocated for slavery, and who opposed it? Link?

No, dipshit....this is what I actually said...

the democrat party and the people who created it wanted slavery and refused to form the country without it

Allow me to be more specific.......the people who eventually created the democrat party refused to form the country without slavery.....the democrat party, created by two slave owners, fought to keep slavery, and took the country into Civil War to keep slavery....

No, dipshit....this is what I actually said...

the democrat party and the people who created it wanted slavery and refused to form the country without it

Allow me to be more specific.......the people who eventually created the democrat party refused to form the country without slavery.....the democrat party, created by two slave owners, fought to keep slavery, and took the country into Civil War to keep slavery....
So what about some reason to believe they refused to join the fight for independence without including slavery? Do you think the others wouldn't have done it without the couple of people you mentioned? Anything credible will do.

So what about some reason to believe they refused to join the fight for independence without including slavery? Do you think the others wouldn't have done it without the couple of people you mentioned? Anything credible will do.

What? Try again.

They fought Britain over taxes and representation.....they wouldn't join the Union without slavery.......

What? Try again.

They fought Britain over taxes and representation.....they wouldn't join the Union without slavery.......
I have no idea what you are trying to say, and am tired of trying to make sense of your silly ranting. Take some time and form a coherent thought, and I might look at it later.

One thing these leftist retards refuse to accept, the Black Egyptians enslaved Israelite Jews in the times of Pharaoh Rameses I and II.
How the fuck does that have any relevance to anything discussed here?

One thing these leftist retards refuse to accept, the Black Egyptians enslaved Israelite Jews in the times of Pharaoh Rameses I and II.
They werent really black Egyptians as was of much lighter color than the Nubians, who warred with the Egyptians at their southern border. But even today the blacks of African still war and enslave other blacks , but that is okay.....

I will leave it up to the Author of the Bible. As you stand in Judgement before Him, what excuse will you have? Being a basically "good person" will NOT get you into Heaven.
Author of the bible? Which author? The bible was written by lots of different people, many of whom had never met the people they wrote about, and had never been the places they described. Then, a political committee decided what parts matched their political goals, what parts needed to be changed to match their political goals, and what parts would never match their political goals, and should be left out. Who exactly do you think will be doing all that judging? Considering how judgmental you religious nuts are, it seems like most of the judging will have already been done by that time.

So those mean old savers made us buy those slaves, and beat them, and sell them like animals? We, as a country, didn't want to, but they made us?

Who is "we," bulldyke?

Less that 1% of Americans owned slaves in 1850. Slaves were concentrated in the hands of the Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg type oligarchs of that era.

Forum List

Back