More winning! Trump Pocahontas comment

It was highly inappropriate considering it was a ceremony for native American ww2 vets . Totally cringeworthy.

But hey, you cons flip out over an Obama salute wh coffee cup in hand .
Hey he did try to get by without saluting the marine at all. Till the pilot made him get out and salute him. I guess you would call the pilot racist.

The point is the HUGE deal y’all made about that .

But anything Trump does is wonderful!
Yes, and when you realize it, you might actually be happy for once.

Yep, nothing like a racist comment to distract from raping the middle class with a tax bill.
but it's not racist to pretend to be who you are not? i'm not saying trump is "in the right" here or defending his actions, but i'm damn sure not going to bitch at him for mocking someone who's lying out their ass about who they are.

if we don't call them on it, it continues.

Yes, that is racist too. They are both in the wrong, that is the part you partisan hacks will never be able to comprehend.
him calling her on it is brave. The Native Americans didn't say a word about it except to comment on using the word Geronimo to jump out of planes.

If Trump respected our military he would not turn a ceremony honoring them into something all about him instead of them.
Lol, one of your kind got shamed for lying, and you can't stand it. I'm sure there is a safe place for you some where, snowflake.

Another fucking idiot partisan hack...damn this board is infested with you idiots from both sides. Warren is not one of my "kind".

Well then provide evidence that he didn't truly respect the Veterans.
He pointed out the abhorrent racism towards them in the white house.
Then he told them they were great, again and again!

Where is the disrespect?

Oh, in that he correctly identified the faults in one of your kind, of course.

His own words were all the evidence needed that he didn't truly respect the Veterans. Because he made it about him and not about them, that is the ultimate disrespect.
Dang, you're an idiot. Quit quoting liberal talking points, that make no sense.

Nothing makes sense when you head is that far up Trump's ass. You are just one more clueless partisan hack.

bye bye

It was highly inappropriate considering it was a ceremony for native American ww2 vets . Totally cringeworthy.

Hey he did try to get by without saluting the marine at all. Till the pilot made him get out and salute him. I guess you would call the pilot racist.

he was disrespecting the military. He was the commander in chief, it was his duty.

Oh and picking fights wh gold star families and mocking pows is not disrespectful?

he was disrespecting the military. He was the commander in chief, it was his duty.

Oh and picking fights wh gold star families and mocking pows is not disrespectful?
who was that exactly?

A Steve McGarrett Breaking Update!

Speaking of Pocahontas, Her direct descendent had this to say about Trump

debbiePorreco-161x300.jpg

ACTUAL Descendant Of Pocahontas THROWS DYNAMITE At Elizabeth Warren

who was that exactly?

Let’s see . Khan family , the wife of the green beret who died in Africa , and John McCain .

Lol, one of your kind got shamed for lying, and you can't stand it. I'm sure there is a safe place for you some where, snowflake.

Another fucking idiot partisan hack...damn this board is infested with you idiots from both sides. Warren is not one of my "kind".

Where is the disrespect?

His own words were all the evidence needed that he didn't truly respect the Veterans. Because he made it about him and not about them, that is the ultimate disrespect.

Nothing makes sense when you head is that far up Trump's ass. You are just one more clueless partisan hack.

bye bye
Trump is the man, he has done more in one year, than Obama did in eight. Oh, and he is erasing that failures legacy.

Where is the disrespect?

bye bye
Trump is the man, he has done more in one year, than Obama did in eight. Oh, and he is erasing that failures legacy.

78159154.jpg

Obama disrespected all military families when he traded bergdahl for terrorist. With your blessings.

Where is the disrespect?

bye bye
Trump is the man, he has done more in one year, than Obama did in eight.
What's he "done" ?

Oh, and he is erasing that failures legacy.
Which "failures" has he managed to "erase" ?

who was that exactly?

Let’s see . Khan family , the wife of the green beret who died in Africa , and John McCain .
the who families? post the comments Trump made to Khan. and the wife of the green beret, he never said anything about. it was the congressional rep. fk dude, you should reshuffle your facts.

Where is the disrespect?

bye bye

78159154.jpg
Lol, I guess you hate a great economy, thanks President Trump! I guess you think Obama was a good President, lol.

Where is the disrespect?

bye bye
What's he "done" ?

1.1% GDP to 3.3% for three consecutive months. record breaking Stock Market. Unemployment down, food stamps down. shit dude the list goes on and on. you should really stop injecting the MSM 24 by 7

Where is the disrespect?

bye bye
What's he "done" ?

Regulations, and we have a great economy!

bye bye

78159154.jpg
Lol, I guess you hate a great economy, thanks President Trump! I guess you think Obama was a good President, lol.
yeah he thinks that 1.1% GDP is better than 3.3%. too funny. It's no wonder he has no idea what's happening in the country.

Obama disrespected all military families when he traded bergdahl for terrorist. With your blessings.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:clap2:

Another Democrat-manufactured faux outrage scam. They're desperate. They know the fake Indian is pretty much all done for 2020. They had very high hopes for her. And most Native Americans think she's a phony asshole. They consider her another typical dishonest white Liberal Elite. They know she used the Native American People for own sleazy political gain.

And so another 2020 Democrat 'Dream Ticket' bites the dust.

FrankenWarren.jpg

bye bye

78159154.jpg
yeah he thinks that 1.1% GDP is better than 3.3%. too funny. It's no wonder he has no idea what's happening in the country.
what's even funnier is that he wants to go back to 1.1% GDP by impeaching the guy that got the GDP to 3.3% over nothing. Fk dude, he is on a collision course with hell to get back to that blossoming 1.1% GDP. he takes honor in fking american citizens. he has no quams about it at all.

bye bye

78159154.jpg
what's even funnier is that he wants to go back to 1.1% GDP by impeaching the guy that got the GDP to 3.3% over nothing.
They aren't known for being Obama knob polishers for nothing.

Forum List

Back