More winning! Trump Pocahontas comment

Nothing makes sense when you head is that far up Trump's ass. You are just one more clueless partisan hack.

bye bye
Trump is the man, he has done more in one year, than Obama did in eight. Oh, and he is erasing that failures legacy.

78159154.jpg
Lol, I guess you hate a great economy, thanks President Trump! I guess you think Obama was a good President, lol.
yeah he thinks that 1.1% GDP is better than 3.3%. too funny. It's no wonder he has no idea what's happening in the country.
what's even funnier is that he wants to go back to 1.1% GDP by impeaching the guy that got the GDP to 3.3% over nothing. Fk dude, he is on a collision course with hell to get back to that blossoming 1.1% GDP. he takes honor in fking american citizens. he has no quams about it at all.
So the question to all leftists libs is why they feel that 3.3% GDP is bad for our country? they should be mandated to answer that question. Pocahontas me this batman.

His own words were all the evidence needed that he didn't truly respect the Veterans. Because he made it about him and not about them, that is the ultimate disrespect.
Dang, you're an idiot. Quit quoting liberal talking points, that make no sense.

Nothing makes sense when you head is that far up Trump's ass. You are just one more clueless partisan hack.

bye bye
Trump is the man, he has done more in one year, than Obama did in eight.
What's he "done" ?

Oh, and he is erasing that failures legacy.
Which "failures" has he managed to "erase" ?
Regulations, and we have a great economy!

Can you be just a tad more specific? What's he done with respect to "regulations" and what's he done that entitles him to any credit for a "great economy" ?

You must have missed the second question in my previous post, so I'll ask again; Which "failures" has he managed to "erase"?

bye bye
What's he "done" ?

Can you be just a tad more specific? What's he done with respect to "regulations" and what's he done that entitles him to any credit for a "great economy" ?

You must have missed the second question in my previous post, so I'll ask again; Which "failures" has he managed to "erase"?
I guess you just ignore responses to your question. funny shit man.

Trump is the man, he has done more in one year, than Obama did in eight. Oh, and he is erasing that failures legacy.

78159154.jpg
Lol, I guess you hate a great economy, thanks President Trump! I guess you think Obama was a good President, lol.
yeah he thinks that 1.1% GDP is better than 3.3%. too funny. It's no wonder he has no idea what's happening in the country.
what's even funnier is that he wants to go back to 1.1% GDP by impeaching the guy that got the GDP to 3.3% over nothing.
They aren't known for being Obama knob polishers for nothing.

You partisan hacks are soo darn cute. I have never once defended Obama on this forum and I have called out everyone I have come across talking impeachment and even said impeachment would be the end of the country.

But in your little partisan world anyone not licking the ass of Trump is an Obama supporter. What a shitty way to go through life...I honestly pity you

what's even funnier is that he wants to go back to 1.1% GDP by impeaching the guy that got the GDP to 3.3% over nothing.

You partisan hacks are soo darn cute. I have never once defended Obama on this forum and I have called out everyone I have come across talking impeachment and even said impeachment would be the end of the country.

But in your little partisan world anyone not licking the ass of Trump is an Obama supporter. What a shitty way to go through life...I honestly pity you
did you hurt yourself doing that 180?

bye bye
What's he "done" ?

He has done in less than a year that Obama couldn't do in eight. The economy's growth you idiot. He also did away with job killing regulations on businesses. Sorry you're an idiot and only watch CNN.

I have not changed from the day I joined this forum. The problem is your little partisan warped mind cannot grasp that someone can dislike both Trump and Obama.

I have not changed from the day I joined this forum. The problem is your little partisan warped mind cannot grasp that someone can dislike both Trump and Obama.
sure Geronimo, sure. I know you are no friend of the president, and you still haven't commented on why Pocahontas is racist.

So you didn't support obama?

Fuck no, I did not and do not support Obama. Obama was a terrible President who followed a terrible president. And now we have someone trying to outdo them both in the fucking up the country category.

Fuck no, I did not and do not support Obama. Obama was a terrible President who followed a terrible president. And now we have someone trying to outdo them both in the fucking up the country category.
so again pocahantas, 3.3% GDP is terrible? Record Stock Market numbers are terrible? exactly what is terrible?

Sure, Trump is uncouth, very un-stateman like. But if you elect a snake, don't be surprised when it bites.

But this is just another example where he proves to the American public that yes, the media is using his gaffes for THEIR agenda. Trump is just being Trump, who cares? As long as he gets his job done, let's move on.

What is the corporate press' agenda? Let's all hold THEM accountable. Their agenda is to prop. up the elite statist bureaucratic establishment. They get AD revenue by generating this acrimony between the two sides of the debate, not by informing the public about the REAL important issues and the history of our nation. If they really gave two shits about the code talkers, they would tell the American public the whole story, but they don't, they just want to tear down the administration. They have never given a shit about the natives. Hell, they practically buried the DAPL story.

The important story gets lost in all this debate. Next to the REAL story, this silly comment is meaningless.

"For those unaware of the Navajo Code Talkers, who are in the news today without much focus on them, they served in the Marine Corps during WWII and created an unbreakable code that is largely created with helping win the war in the Pacific. Other code talkers such as the Choctaw, Cherokee, Lakota and others were also used in both WWI and WWII.

The historic irony is that during that time, Native languages were forbidden in the Indian boarding schools where the languages were criminalized. Children were harshly punished for speaking their "Native" language leading to many Tribal languages becoming extinct."
24058788_1666364796718477_9066170499451018140_n.jpg

24067955_1666365070051783_7988380613410174675_n.jpg

23905471_1666365550051735_8059208643344371788_n.jpg

24059108_1666379496717007_762202350304562299_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sure, Trump is uncouth, very un-stateman like. But if you elect a snake, don't be surprised when it bites.

But this is just another example where he proves to the American public that yes, the media is using his gaffes for THEIR agenda. Trump is just being Trump, who cares? As long as he get his job done, let's move on.

What is the corporate press' agenda? Let's all hold THEM accountable. Their agenda is to prop. up the elite statist bureaucratic establishment. They get AD revenue by generating this acrimony between the two sides of the debate, not by informing the public about the REAL important issues and the history of our nation. If they really gave two shits about the code talkers, they would tell the American public the whole story, but they don't, they just want to tear down the administration. They have never given a shit about the natives. Hell, they practically buried the DAPL story.

The important story gets lost in all this debate. Next to the REAL story, this silly comment is meaningless.

"For those unaware of the Navajo Code Talkers, who are in the news today without much focus on them, they served in the Marine Corps during WWII and created an unbreakable code that is largely created with helping win the war in the Pacific. Other code talkers such as the Choctaw, Cherokee, Lakota and others were also used in both WWI and WWII.

The historic irony is that during that time, Native languages were forbidden in the Indian boarding schools where the languages were criminalized. Children were harshly punished for speaking their "Native" language leading to many Tribal languages becoming extinct."
24058788_1666364796718477_9066170499451018140_n.jpg

24067955_1666365070051783_7988380613410174675_n.jpg

23905471_1666365550051735_8059208643344371788_n.jpg

24059108_1666379496717007_762202350304562299_n.jpg
they won the war.

so again pocahantas, 3.3% GDP is terrible? Record Stock Market numbers are terrible? exactly what is terrible?

Trump has done nothing to affect either the GDP or the stock market, those are both moving along the same path they were prior to his election. The president, no matter who it is, has very little impact on such things. Our entire economic system is cyclical and changes happen due to prior actions from years ago, not days or weeks like you seem to think.

What is terrible is a POTUS that does not respect the rule of law and attacks jury trial outcomes.

What is terrible is a POTUS that nominates paranormal bloggers who have never tried a case to be Federal judges.

What is terrible is a POTUS that nominates a radio talk show host to be the Chief Scientist of the USDA.

What is terrible is a POTUS that wants to isolate the US from the rest of the world creating a vacuum that our biggest rival, China, is now happily filling making the US even less relevant in the world.

What is terrible is a POTUS that goes out of his way to undermine the work of the very people he choose to be in his cabinet.

What is terrible is a POTUS that thinks his job is to troll people on twitter and who gets all his information from Fox fucking news.

Shall I go on?

bye bye
What's he "done" ?

He has done in less than a year that Obama couldn't do in eight.
Such as?

The economy's growth you idiot.
What about the "economy's growth"? What has he done to deserve credit for that ? Do you always get so hostile when someone questions your assertions?

He also did away with job killing regulations on businesses.
Which ones did he "do away with" ?

Sorry you're an idiot and only watch CNN.
LOL, unfounded assertion and a childish attempt at an insult, is that the extent of your arsenal?

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates

:popcorn:

Trump has done nothing to affect either the GDP or the stock market, those are both moving along the same path they were prior to his election. The president, no matter who it is, has very little impact on such things. Our entire economic system is cyclical and changes happen due to prior actions from years ago, not days or weeks like you seem to think.

What is terrible is a POTUS that does not respect the rule of law and attacks jury trial outcomes.

What is terrible is a POTUS that nominates paranormal bloggers who have never tried a case to be Federal judges.

What is terrible is a POTUS that nominates a radio talk show host to be the Chief Scientist of the USDA.

What is terrible is a POTUS that wants to isolate the US from the rest of the world creating a vacuum that our biggest rival, China, is now happily filling making the US even less relevant in the world.

What is terrible is a POTUS that goes out of his way to undermine the work of the very people he choose to be in his cabinet.

What is terrible is a POTUS that thinks his job is to troll people on twitter and who gets all his information from Fox fucking news.

Shall I go on?
and there you go supporting obummer. thought you didn't do that? funny. 3.3% GDP was due to the killing of the regulation EOs. Look it fking up. Dude, that is all due to Mr. President.

is it any worse than calling anyone who disagrees with you a partisan hack? that's a pretty shitty way to see things also.

What's he "done" ?

He has done in less than a year that Obama couldn't do in eight.
Such as?

The economy's growth you idiot.
What about the "economy's growth"? What has he done to deserve credit for that ? Do you always get so hostile when someone questions your assertions?

He also did away with job killing regulations on businesses.
Which ones did he "do away with" ?

Sorry you're an idiot and only watch CNN.
LOL, unfounded assertion and a childish attempt at an insult, is that the extent of your arsenal?

"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates

:popcorn:
again, if you don't read the responses, it doesn't do any good to put a question out there. I answered that for ya. ignore it, that's good practice.

Shall I go on?
and there you go supporting obummer. thought you didn't do that? funny. 3.3% GDP was due to the killing of the regulation EOs. Look it fking up. Dude, that is all due to Mr. President.

Dude, are you drunk? where did I support Obama? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back