More winning! Trump Pocahontas comment

If Trump respected our military he would not turn a ceremony honoring them into something all about him instead of them.
Lol, one of your kind got shamed for lying, and you can't stand it. I'm sure there is a safe place for you some where, snowflake.

Another fucking idiot partisan hack...damn this board is infested with you idiots from both sides. Warren is not one of my "kind".

Well then provide evidence that he didn't truly respect the Veterans.
He pointed out the abhorrent racism towards them in the white house.
Then he told them they were great, again and again!

Where is the disrespect?

Oh, in that he correctly identified the faults in one of your kind, of course.

His own words were all the evidence needed that he didn't truly respect the Veterans. Because he made it about him and not about them, that is the ultimate disrespect.

How did he make it about him? Nowhere did he refer to himself. Oops.

I think I am coming to an understanding here. This person is a moron. Pointing out the rampant anti-Indian racism of Pocahontas is clearly being extraordinarily respectful towards the war heroes.

He made it about him when he brought Warren into the ceremony. He made it about him when he used his stupid little pet name at a time where it had nothing to do with what was going on. He made it about him when he brought politics into the ceremony

Yep, nothing like a racist comment to distract from raping the middle class with a tax bill.

Accurate, factual comment, designed to call out the bullshit artist.

You are a racist if you don't agree with Trump that these veterans are great and special indeed! However, the Pocahontas person is a fraud and a scam, if you don't agree you must be a racist for downplaying the Indian heritage. Surely they could not be stupid enough to scam.

Nothing is funnier, and more pathetic, than Trump calling someone else out for lying or cheating.

Yep, nothing like a racist comment to distract from raping the middle class with a tax bill.

You are a racist if you don't agree with Trump that these veterans are great and special indeed! However, the Pocahontas person is a fraud and a scam, if you don't agree you must be a racist for downplaying the Indian heritage. Surely they could not be stupid enough to scam.
:cuckoo:

Yeah bringing up something from 5 years ago about a Senator at a celebration ceremony is sane......NOT!

The guy is bonkers and mentally unfit, to serve us.

Exactly what's insane about it?

The dems have been bringing up histories of Moore that happened 40 years ago. And now 5 years is too much? ROFL!

History never dies, at least the recorded one, insane to think otherwise. Maybe you are more motivated to not make retard comments now.
Norman, for you to even ask that question, blatantly shows the "spell" you are under!!! :eek:

Lol, one of your kind got shamed for lying, and you can't stand it. I'm sure there is a safe place for you some where, snowflake.

Another fucking idiot partisan hack...damn this board is infested with you idiots from both sides. Warren is not one of my "kind".

Where is the disrespect?

His own words were all the evidence needed that he didn't truly respect the Veterans. Because he made it about him and not about them, that is the ultimate disrespect.

I think I am coming to an understanding here. This person is a moron. Pointing out the rampant anti-Indian racism of Pocahontas is clearly being extraordinarily respectful towards the war heroes.

He made it about him when he brought Warren into the ceremony. He made it about him when he used his stupid little pet name at a time where it had nothing to do with what was going on. He made it about him when he brought politics into the ceremony

Actually he didn't. He made it about lies that cheapen the Indian heritage. It was very respectful to ridicule such stupidity.

You are full of shit.

Where is the disrespect?

Actually he didn't. He made it about lies that cheapen the Indian heritage. It was very respectful to ridicule such stupidity.

You are full of shit.

Even if that was what he was trying to do (which he was not), it had no place in that ceremony. The ceremony was supposed to honor the actions of people in the military during a time of war.

Where is the disrespect?

You are full of shit.

Even if that was what he was trying to do (which he was not), it had no place in that ceremony. The ceremony was supposed to honor the actions of people in the military during a time of war.
and regardless of what trump would have done - you'd find something to bitch at him about.

Yeah bringing up something from 5 years ago about a Senator at a celebration ceremony is sane......NOT!

Donald Trump constantly abuses his right to behave like a buffoon, why does it continue to surprise some people when he acts like a buffoon?

It doesn't however make him insane, it just makes him a buffoon.

It was highly inappropriate considering it was a ceremony for native American ww2 vets . Totally cringeworthy.

But hey, you cons flip out over an Obama salute wh coffee cup in hand .
why cause you say so? too funny who fking died and gave you authority to make up such nonsense?

In an amazing moment of brilliance, Trump decided to call the fake ass Indian pocahontas.

Amazing, finally someone with enough balls to call out the complete bullshit. This gal is a complete cheat and a fraud. Clearly she has no moral cell to go through with something as appalling as what she did.'

Snowflakes, watch out! 10/10 owning and winning included in the footage.

And he did it at completely the wrong moment. He's using things that are about OTHER PEOPLE, to keep his fights up. Asshole.

who says? you? LOL wittel snowflake need some space? you aren't even fking indian, let them complain. ok? They aren't.

Donald Trump constantly abuses his right to behave like a buffoon, why does it continue to surprise some people when he acts like a buffoon?

It doesn't however make him insane, it just makes him a buffoon.
when has that happened? I haven't seen that at all. are you biased toward hate? aren't you race baiting here? how fking white of you.

What was "racist" about his comment?

Gee. The fact he brings it up at a Native American vet celebration!!! It’s not like it was a press conference debating some bill that Warren proposed .
did the native American mind? why are you so outraged and they weren't? are you a projectionists for the cause? who the fk are you exactly?

In an amazing moment of brilliance, Trump decided to call the fake ass Indian pocahontas.

Amazing, finally someone with enough balls to call out the complete bullshit. This gal is a complete cheat and a fraud. Clearly she has no moral cell to go through with something as appalling as what she did.'

And he did it at completely the wrong moment. He's using things that are about OTHER PEOPLE, to keep his fights up. Asshole.

who says? you? LOL wittel snowflake need some space? you aren't even fking indian, let them complain. ok? They aren't.

Lots of native people have complained .

Hey he did try to get by without saluting the marine at all. Till the pilot made him get out and salute him. I guess you would call the pilot racist.

The point is the HUGE deal y’all made about that .

But anything Trump does is wonderful!
He respects our military. Obama hated them. See the difference?

If Trump respected our military he would not turn a ceremony honoring them into something all about him instead of them.

Are you a democrat?

It was racist because it was used as a pejorative. What makes it even worse is that it was done at a time when real, actual American heroes who risked their lives for this country were supposed be being honored. But Trump is incapable of allowing other to be honoured without making it about him, it always has to be about him.
did you get authority from the Native Americans to make up this nonsense? let's see your official letter

Lots of native people have complained .

sure Pocahontas, sure.

Gee. The fact he brings it up at a Native American vet celebration!!! It’s not like it was a press conference debating some bill that Warren proposed .
so did you hear what the Vet said? The Marines taught them to yell Geronimo when they jumped out of a plane. hmmmmmmm see a difference?

Where is the disrespect?

Dang, you're an idiot. Quit quoting liberal talking points, that make no sense.

It was highly inappropriate considering it was a ceremony for native American ww2 vets . Totally cringeworthy.

Hey he did try to get by without saluting the marine at all. Till the pilot made him get out and salute him. I guess you would call the pilot racist.

he was disrespecting the military. He was the commander in chief, it was his duty.

huh?
200.webp

Forum List

Back