More winning! Trump Pocahontas comment

far as i know there are no neutral sources anymore. if someone says something you don't like - PARTISAN HACK - or are you going to tell me you keep this behavioral characteristic to people in here and not to all who disagree with you?

Although your theory seems reasonable on the surface...

.... after careful analysis by our team of experts it has been determined that....

IT'S EXACTLY WHAT A PARTISAN HACK WOULD SAY.

Ok, so tell me how did clearing up the transgender restroom letter help the GDP?

The Waters of the United States Rule was never put into action as it was stayed by a court ruling, so how did that affect the GDP?
those are good questions. maybe you should inquire into them.

I already know the answer, they do not have anything to do with the GDP.

Also, according to the EPA's own website...On February 28, 2017, the President of the United States issued an Executive Order directing EPA and Department of the Army to review and rescind or revise the 2015 Rule. EPA, Department of Army, and the Army Corps of Engineers are in the process of reviewing the 2015 rule and considering a revised definition of "waters of the United States" consistent with the Executive Order.

in other words, nothing has changed thus it could not have had an impact on the GDP
shit dude, the coal industry is prospering right now. how can you say that?

It is? Can you provide some facts and figures that support that?

Also, are they doing well because of Trump or because our coal produces got to sell extra coal to China due to weather issues in Australia preventing them from delivering their coal to China?

See, how all these things tie together that the POUTS, no matter who it is, has no control over. A tropical cyclone on Australia knocks out their railroads and they cannot deliver to China so the US folks pick up the slack and have over a 60% short term increase.

There is so much involved in our economy that the POTUS just cannot and does not control which is why I have never given any POTUS blame or credit, they just do not deserve it.
dude, LOL, I owe you shit. I'm not going to play this tag and go game with you. I gave you information. deal with it.

You gave me "the coal industry is prospering right now." and you call that information? Really?

That tells me a lot about you.

well it's based on the numbers. And right now they had a 3.3% GDP with the confidence based on the deregs. dude you want to get in a battle with all the governmental agencies saying it all, go for it. Like Iceberg, I merely listen to all news and hear the talk about progress on the economy and much do to the deregulation efforts by Trump. You're free to disagree with them, but they have all of the figures and data.

So, you listen to far right wing sources tell you want you want to hear and then use that as your evidence. That is pretty awesome! Here is a tip, do not rely on the news, think for yourself. I know it will hurt at first as you have not used your brain for a while, but eventually it will get used to thinking again

So you disagree with the fact that the GDP is now higher and that Trump has decreased regulations? Apparently that fact is just RW fantasy?

Trump’s 'Two-for-One' Regulation Executive Order

The GDP is higher now, as high as it was 3 years ago this time in fact. So, I assume that since you are giving Trump all the credit for it this time, you will surely give Obama all the credit for it 3 years ago?

Or maybe, you are smart enough to know that the POTUS does not have much impact on such things and that our economy is a huge operation that does not reverse course on a dime...but I doubt it
it never hit 3% under obama unless you start moving #'s around and trying to "obama-fy" it.

Did Obama never have a whole year of 3% economic growth?

you can either take things for as they are or you can cuss out people who don't agree with you and continue to believe what you wish despite facts.

And it has not hit 3% under Trump for a whole year. So, lets talk when his first year is up.
isn't that much easier to say than FUCK YOU YOU PARTISAN HACK!!!???

So, you listen to far right wing sources tell you want you want to hear and then use that as your evidence. That is pretty awesome! Here is a tip, do not rely on the news, think for yourself. I know it will hurt at first as you have not used your brain for a while, but eventually it will get used to thinking again

So you disagree with the fact that the GDP is now higher and that Trump has decreased regulations? Apparently that fact is just RW fantasy?

The GDP is higher now, as high as it was 3 years ago this time in fact. So, I assume that since you are giving Trump all the credit for it this time, you will surely give Obama all the credit for it 3 years ago?

Or maybe, you are smart enough to know that the POTUS does not have much impact on such things and that our economy is a huge operation that does not reverse course on a dime...but I doubt it
it never hit 3% under obama unless you start moving #'s around and trying to "obama-fy" it.

you can either take things for as they are or you can cuss out people who don't agree with you and continue to believe what you wish despite facts.

And it has not hit 3% under Trump for a whole year. So, lets talk when his first year is up.

well, I guess! :beer:

those are good questions. maybe you should inquire into them.

Also, according to the EPA's own website...On February 28, 2017, the President of the United States issued an Executive Order directing EPA and Department of the Army to review and rescind or revise the 2015 Rule. EPA, Department of Army, and the Army Corps of Engineers are in the process of reviewing the 2015 rule and considering a revised definition of "waters of the United States" consistent with the Executive Order.

in other words, nothing has changed thus it could not have had an impact on the GDP

Also, are they doing well because of Trump or because our coal produces got to sell extra coal to China due to weather issues in Australia preventing them from delivering their coal to China?

See, how all these things tie together that the POUTS, no matter who it is, has no control over. A tropical cyclone on Australia knocks out their railroads and they cannot deliver to China so the US folks pick up the slack and have over a 60% short term increase.

There is so much involved in our economy that the POTUS just cannot and does not control which is why I have never given any POTUS blame or credit, they just do not deserve it.
dude, LOL, I owe you shit. I'm not going to play this tag and go game with you. I gave you information. deal with it.

You gave me "the coal industry is prospering right now." and you call that information? Really?

Well actually it is since you didn't know it.

U.S. Coal Production Shoots Up, Despite a Dwindling Domestic Market
"And yet, an interesting thing has happened. As the New York Times reports, the first two quarters of 2017 has seen a boom in U.S. coal exports after years of decline. So, is Trump delivering on his promise after all?"

well, I guess! :beer:
just seems to me that both sides are hellbent on cussing each other out and saying how stupid they are the actual topic gets lost in the insults.

"And yet, an interesting thing has happened. As the New York Times reports, the first two quarters of 2017 has seen a boom in U.S. coal exports after years of decline. So, is Trump delivering on his promise after all?"

So, what did Trump do to increase the export of coal? Or could it be that the export of coal was up due to extra coal being sent to China due to a tropical cyclone on Australia knocks out their railroads? Or are you one of those that will give Trump credit for the cyclone also?

So, what did Trump do to increase the export of coal? Or could it be that the export of coal was up due to extra coal being sent to China due to a tropical cyclone on Australia knocks out their railroads? Or are you one of those that will give Trump credit for the cyclone also?
you playing George Carlin? Hey father!!!!! LOL

U.S. Lays Groundwork for Saving Coal Plants With Grid Report

"The report hands President Donald Trump a plan for fulfilling his campaign promise to revive America’s ailing coal industry and put miners back to work. It paints a somewhat grimmer picture of grid security than an earlier draft that concluded the nation’s power system is more reliable than ever, in spite of coal plant shutdowns. By contrast, the final report cautions that “market designs may be inadequate” to keep “traditional” power generation online."

Last edited:

you playing George Carlin? Hey father!!!!!

George Carlin rocks, but no I am not. I am just trying to get you to think for yourself. You keep giving Trump credit for all these wonderful things happening yet you cannot provide any support that Trump is responsible. You give a link that says coal exports are up right after I tell you that there was a 60% increase in coal exports due to a cyclone, but you want to give Trump the credit.

The whole point of this is that the POTUS, no matter who it is has very little to do with it. Which is why you and the others cannot point to anything solid that Trump has done to cause these things to happen.

George Carlin rocks, but no I am not. I am just trying to get you to think for yourself. You keep giving Trump credit for all these wonderful things happening yet you cannot provide any support that Trump is responsible. You give a link that says coal exports are up right after I tell you that there was a 60% increase in coal exports due to a cyclone, but you want to give Trump the credit.

The whole point of this is that the POTUS, no matter who it is has very little to do with it. Which is why you and the others cannot point to anything solid that Trump has done to cause these things to happen.
for the most part that isn't how it is seen during election time. you can bask in all of that nonsense all you want, the fact remains the president is rewarded or sacrificed on what happens economically in the country. It's not his healthcare and yet the dems are out saying the decline in ACA is due to him. facts are just facts and one must face that reality.

for the most part that isn't how it is seen during election time. you can bask in all of that nonsense all you want, the fact remains the president is rewarded or sacrificed on what happens economically in the country. It's not his healthcare and yet the dems are out saying the decline in ACA is due to him. facts are just facts and one must face that reality.

You are correct, the masses are fed the line that they can make a difference. As for the partisans, their guy will always get credit and never get blame and the other guy will always get blame. Reagan multied the debt by 186% and he is still today viewed as the king of Conservative presidents.

Just because the Dems say it is his or he tells you he is making the difference, does not make it a fact. Reality shows that there are so many forces that to give a single person blame or credit is just ridiculous, as I have shown

You are correct, the masses are fed the line that they can make a difference. As for the partisans, their guy will always get credit and never get blame and the other guy will always get blame. Reagan multied the debt by 186% and he is still today viewed as the king of Conservative presidents.

Just because the Dems say it is his or he tells you he is making the difference, does not make it a fact. Reality shows that there are so many forces that to give a single person blame or credit is just ridiculous, as I have shown
well I think the issue is this, is the debt a bad thing. is the deficit a bad thing. until you have those answered, it seems no one cares. if we're allowed to make money without any implications what difference does it make. Why have currency then? I mean. when neither party will recognize the debt or deficit it's a moot point.

well I think the issue is this, is the debt a bad thing. is the deficit a bad thing. until you have those answered, it seems no one cares.

Well yes, to a certain extent debt is a bad thing and a ever growing deficit is a bad thing. Those will never be answered as none of our elected officials care to fix them, and why should they when the people keep voting for them anyhow. I mean the Cons are cheering on a tax plan that will without a doubt add to the deficit, but they do not care as they will get a couple extra sawbucks in their wallet each payday.

well I think the issue is this, is the debt a bad thing. is the deficit a bad thing. until you have those answered, it seems no one cares.

Well yes, to a certain extent debt is a bad thing and a ever growing deficit is a bad thing. Those will never be answered as none of our elected officials care to fix them, and why should they when the people keep voting for them anyhow. I mean the Cons are cheering on a tax plan that will without a doubt add to the deficit, but they do not care as they will get a couple extra sawbucks in their wallet each payday.
to my point exactly. if it were really that bad, would they really do that? I mean, isn't this about getting help to Americans? isn't that what this entire thing is supposed to be about?

to my point exactly. if it were really that bad, would they really do that? I mean, isn't this about getting help to Americans? isn't that what this entire thing is supposed to be about?

Yeah, that is what it is supposed to be about. It has not been about that for more than a century, but I do think once it was about that.

This tax bill is not about getting help to the lower and middle class, it is about making sure the rich get way richer while they throw some crumbs to the rest of us. And this is coming from a guy that technically is in the top 10%, so I will actually make out ok.

Now it is about power, either getting it or keeping it. Right now party trumps country for our politician and for many voters as well.

We have not had a true conservative president since Calvin Coolidge, and that is not by accident as the parties make sure that a true small government person can never come close to winning anything.

In an amazing moment of brilliance, Trump decided to call the fake ass Indian pocahontas.

Amazing, finally someone with enough balls to call out the bullshit. This gal is a complete cheat and a fraud. Clearly she has no moral cell to go through with something as appalling as what she did.'

Snowflakes, watch out! 10/10 owning and winning included in the footage.

You're like...SEVERAL days behind the curve, rube.

In an amazing moment of brilliance, Trump decided to call the fake ass Indian pocahontas.

Amazing, finally someone with enough balls to call out the complete bullshit. This gal is a complete cheat and a fraud. Clearly she has no moral cell to go through with something as appalling as what she did.'

Snowflakes, watch out! 10/10 owning and winning included in the footage.

And he did it at completely the wrong moment. He's using things that are about OTHER PEOPLE, to keep his fights up. Asshole.

who says? you? LOL wittel snowflake need some space? you aren't even fking indian, let them complain. ok? They aren't.

Ah, insults.

Forum List

Back