Morning Joe and the bullshit they're talking about today!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight, Joe and mindless mop head Mika and their guest are all praising Donald Dumb and his ability to get his message out to his supporters, that everyone knows what he stands for, building the wall, bringing jobs back etc.......they then turn around and diss everybody else....uh, you ask voters what does Hillary stand for, Sanders stand for, Ted, etc....nobody knows, but everybody knows where Donald stands......COULD IT POSSIBLE BE BECAUSE EVERY TIME THIS CLUELESS WORTHLESS PIECE OF CHIMP MEAT ASS HO OPENS HIS FUCKIN MOUTH, YOU MEDIA BITCHES, YOU WHORES HOOKED ON ORANGE AND BULLSHIT.... ARE CALLING IT "BREAKING NEWS' AND SHOWING EVERY INCH OF WHAT THE FOOLS SAYS??? COULD IT BE, THE OTHER CANDIDATES PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO OPEN A FUCKIN BLOOD VEIN JUST TO GET MENTIONED, LET ALONE BECOMING NEWS WORTHY?

How dare Joe Scumbag and mop head praise this guy, when the US media is SOLELY AND COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RISE OF ADOLF HITLER JR...IE DONALD ORANGUTAN TRUMP!!

Well, ignoring the substance of what Trump is saying (assuming there is any substance), Trump does deserve credit for getting his "message" out, even when that message is illogical, stupid, untrue, unconstitutional, or impossible.

His current opponents have the advantage of not being insane, but The Donald's public communications are certainly getting more "traction" that theirs are.

I don't even know who "Joe" and "Mika" are (assuming that's not a mis-print), but from your post it seems like they are making a good point. Trump is getting his message out much, much better than anyone else. It's just that his message is stupid.

Well, ignoring the substance of what Trump is saying (assuming there is any substance), Trump does deserve credit for getting his "message" out, even when that message is illogical, stupid, untrue, unconstitutional, or impossible.

His current opponents have the advantage of not being insane, but The Donald's public communications are certainly getting more "traction" that theirs are.

I don't even know who "Joe" and "Mika" are (assuming that's not a mis-print), but from your post it seems like they are making a good point. Trump is getting his message out much, much better than anyone else. It's just that his message is stupid.
What is so stupid about fixing the infrastructure, preventing foreign criminal gangsters from entering the USA, preventing jobs from being exported and doing something about the massive wealth-draining trade deficit?

Anti-Trump zealots are all mentally ill.

Watching left wingers have complete mental breakdown at the mere mention of his name is why I'm voting for Trump.

Hey libs......."Truuuuuuuump"

What is so stupid about fixing the infrastructure, preventing foreign criminal gangsters from entering the USA, preventing jobs from being exported and doing something about the massive wealth-draining trade deficit?

Anti-Trump zealots are all mentally ill.

That's what I'd like to ask blue collar working black folks. What is it they don't like about Trump??? Of all the candidates....HIS policies are the best for them.

Let me get this straight, Joe and mindless mop head Mika and their guest are all praising Donald Dumb and his ability to get his message out to his supporters, that everyone knows what he stands for, building the wall, bringing jobs back etc.......they then turn around and diss everybody else....uh, you ask voters what does Hillary stand for, Sanders stand for, Ted, etc....nobody knows, but everybody knows where Donald stands......COULD IT POSSIBLE BE BECAUSE EVERY TIME THIS CLUELESS WORTHLESS PIECE OF CHIMP MEAT ASS HO OPENS HIS FUCKIN MOUTH, YOU MEDIA BITCHES, YOU WHORES HOOKED ON ORANGE AND BULLSHIT.... ARE CALLING IT "BREAKING NEWS' AND SHOWING EVERY INCH OF WHAT THE FOOLS SAYS??? COULD IT BE, THE OTHER CANDIDATES PRETTY MUCH HAVE TO OPEN A FUCKIN BLOOD VEIN JUST TO GET MENTIONED, LET ALONE BECOMING NEWS WORTHY?

How dare Joe Scumbag and mop head praise this guy, when the US media is SOLELY AND COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RISE OF ADOLF HITLER JR...IE DONALD ORANGUTAN TRUMP!!
How can we know what Hillary stands for when every time she opens her mouth she lies or prevaricates?
How can we know when she keeps it all hidden on the server in her bedroom closet?
How can we know when the democrats hard drives so conveniently crash when subpoenaed?
How can we know why these major corporations are paying her 200K - 500K for one speech and her speech says nothing?

Last edited:
Trump is doing well with his chumps because he can talk chump when he needs to.

You're confused, you're thinking of a career politician… Dumbass

I do agree with TIGERRED59 that Mika is a "mindless mop head." My question for TIGERRED59 is if Mika were an afro-american, would it be racist to call her a "mindless nappy head?"

Mika is certainly not a "mindless mop head". She's the very doable daughter of an extremely intelligent man (Zbigneiw Brezhinsky, National Security adviser to Jimmy Carter). The same certainly cannot be said of the semi-literate OP.

Forum List

Back