🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Morning Joe shuts down Fire and Fury author Michael Wolff

`
MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski abruptly ended an interview with author Michael Wolff on Thursday morning after Wolff denied that he had accused U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley of having an affair with President Donald Trump.

Wolff, the author of the incendiary but error-specked book “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” was on set with Brzezinski on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday for a conversation that initially focused on the ongoing Russia investigation. - Source
`
Nikki Haley and trump? An affair? While it is possible, it is also highly unlikely. Amusing thought however. Sarah Sanders is more his speed.

`

`
MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski abruptly ended an interview with author Michael Wolff on Thursday morning after Wolff denied that he had accused U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley of having an affair with President Donald Trump.

Wolff, the author of the incendiary but error-specked book “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” was on set with Brzezinski on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Thursday for a conversation that initially focused on the ongoing Russia investigation. - Source
`
Nikki Haley and trump? An affair? While it is possible, it is also highly unlikely. Amusing thought however. Sarah Sanders is more his speed.

`
/----/ Sarah Sanders??? Have you ever seen a photo of Trumps wife? Do you live under a rock?

The guy makes shit up.

MSM figured out they can't make any more hay from this book so they are throwing Wolfe off the cliff. Disengenious bastards, but at least we'll hear no more about this book. Except from the idiot libs on USMB.

`

`

`
MSNBC knows that smut sells.

The guy makes shit up.

Wolfe screwed up on one point in the book. He didn't say that Haley was having an affair with Orange Foolius. But he did make that insinuation.

So he got one thing wrong it invalidates the book? BS: Great read, rings true. I'm halfway in.

Btw - thought you guys HATED Morning Joe :)
If you guys read my response in the other thread about this topic, you now know my words ring true. Thanks Dr Love. You came through.

`

`

`

Fuck you I met Nikki Haley, her husband and her kids at the President suit last November at a Clemson football game.

Mika wrote at least a couple of books on women and careers, so mess with a female from either side and it'll piss her off.

Clearly that's a higher priority than her hatred of Trump, whom she calls a "dictator".

Morning Joe always has been and always will be a joke, those people do not think like normal people

The guy makes shit up.

Wolfe screwed up on one point in the book. He didn't say that Haley was having an affair with Orange Foolius. But he did make that insinuation.

So he got one thing wrong it invalidates the book? BS: Great read, rings true. I'm halfway in.

Btw - thought you guys HATED Morning Joe :)
this is critical!!
did anyone say the same about Obama

this is what the left has been doing since pre-election---making up the most outlandish. slander/defamation/smearing/etc and make it out to be a normal/everyday thing to do!!!

just imagine standing up in church and yelling out for everyone to hear that one of the married members is screwing with another!!
that jackass needs his ass kicked a few times--seriously .....
these a very serious accusations

You know, I've seen this Wolff idiot on a couple of shows now, and the thing that strikes me is how much he tells you to read the book without really telling you anything.

Nope, sorry, I think this dude is just out to make some bank. Is his book true? Dunno, not gonna read it.

There's enough scandal about Trump going on in the actual news. I don't need to spend money on a book that I could use for things I actually like, like barbecue at my favorite place.

this is critical!!

this is what the left has been doing since pre-election---making up the most outlandish. slander/defamation/smearing/etc and make it out to be a normal/everyday thing to do!!!

just imagine standing up in church and yelling out for everyone to hear that one of the married members is screwing with another!!

Wait, you don't recall the accusations that Obama was a Mooslim born in Kenya, fucked a mental patient in a cocaine-fueled limo party, is actually gay, and his wife a tranny?

Try this stuff - pretty awesome!

Neuro-Peak-Natural-Brain-Function-Support-Stress-Mood-Memory.jpg

`

`

`
What's Bill Clintooon's speed? The Hildabeast?

Why invite a guy on a show and then kick him off? Is Morning Joe so desperate for ratings that they morphed into Jerry Springer?

this is critical!!

Wait, you don't recall the accusations that Obama was a Mooslim born in Kenya, fucked a mental patient in a cocaine-fueled limo party, is actually gay, and his wife a tranny?

it WAS NOT on 24/7 by as MANY shows/etc
sports jackasses/late shows/Hollywood/singers/SNL etc
they did not give Obama as much crap--not even close

it WAS NOT on 24/7 by as MANY shows/etc
sports jackasses/late shows/Hollywood/singers/SNL etc
they did not give Obama as much crap--not even close

Oh yes it was - See Breitbart, Infowars, Gateway Pundit, TownHall, DailyCaller, Hannity, Fox-n-Friends and every poli-chat board this side of Boston.

this is critical!!

I don't watch the late shows--but I do flip through them and they have Trump on there every time I look

there weren't as many protests--if any at all--protest AGAINST America itself!!!
they protested a legal, fair AMERICAN election !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! they didn't do that the same against Obama

Forum List

Back