Mortars Slam into Southern Israel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
What at first seemed to be two rockets were later discovered to be two mortar shells that slammed into Israel’s southern region Wednesday morning, surprising residents who had no warning of the attack.

The Color Red incoming rocket alert siren somehow malfunctioning and did not activate, according to local sources in the area.

Miraculously, both reportedly exploded in open areas in the Eshkol Regional Council district. Neither attack caused any property damage, nor was anyone physically injured.

A number of residents in the area were traumatized, however.

Mortars Slam into Southern Israel - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

------------------

t1929.gif

What at first seemed to be two rockets were later discovered to be two mortar shells that slammed into Israel’s southern region Wednesday morning, surprising residents who had no warning of the attack.

The Color Red incoming rocket alert siren somehow malfunctioning and did not activate, according to local sources in the area.

Miraculously, both reportedly exploded in open areas in the Eshkol Regional Council district. Neither attack caused any property damage, nor was anyone physically injured.

Mortars Slam into Southern Israel - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

------------------

t1929.gif
Not to worry. The PA has a unique method for announcing upcoming Peace Talks. Liken it to a memo.

wets bank and gbaza are like two differengt nations
Unless I lived in two different places and knew what was going on, I would never say that one location was different from the other. Have you lived in both places that you could see the difference between the two societies?

------------------

t1929.gif
Not to worry. The PA has a unique method for announcing upcoming Peace Talks. Liken it to a memo.

They call our government to have "peace talks" while southerners civilians are under attack.

Something about that just doesn't sound right.

The Iron Dome system is designed to activate itself only when it calculates that the rocket is to hit populated areas.

In cases which the rocket is to hit open fields, it's not going to target the rockets.

Sad thing that some people are in a hurry to jump into conclusions without figuring out the facts, first.

wets bank and gbaza are like two differengt nations

They both are in hands of the Palestinians.

They should not be seen differently.

one is ruled by hamas one is ruled by the PLO

they are very diffrent and you know it!!

I am a southerner and I live in rocket fire range.

Do you really think I give a damn about who controls who in the Gaza strip or the WB?

All I know is that now we're in this "supposed" negotiation, meanwhile my district is under rocket attacks day and night.

As i said, something about this is just..... NOT OK!:evil:

Forum List

Back