Mortars Slam into Southern Israel

You gotta love this pro israel crowd, you give them their own websites since all else is incredible and debunked according to them.

Yet they still pull off hilarious tantrums completely disregarding any facts from their own Israeli sources and sit around acting like nothing happened.

Even Israelis aren't that extreme. TM, you live in Canada. Keep your mouth where it belongs. I live in Gaza.

I head that the Palestinians are inventing a similar defense system.

Instead of launching a missile, it launches a suicide bomber from a catapult toward the incoming missile.
It's called the Allah Ahkbar Dome :lol:

That thing's gonna be worthless!

Just like my Palestinian alarm clock!

and you say you aren't a racist?

perhaps racism is so ingrained in the israeli psyche that they don't even recognise it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Gaza is a shithole, probably because of that.

Nice to see you again, BTW

Kuli Khara Kalbi ....:D, there's more to life than living conditions, I have decent living conditions here since I have money. I'm still here for another month and I don't want to go back to America. My family is but I'm going to Qatar and doing studies there. I rather live in a Arabic country than live in America. Everyone's different, but hey, this is my personality and my taste. I know God is with me wherever I go. God tells us to don't get too attached to the wonders of this temporary life. I choose to listen to the Great.

I head that the Palestinians are inventing a similar defense system.

Instead of launching a missile, it launches a suicide bomber from a catapult toward the incoming missile.
It's called the Allah Ahkbar Dome :lol:

That thing's gonna be worthless!

Just like my Palestinian alarm clock!

and you say you aren't a racist?

perhaps racism is so ingrained in the israeli psyche that they don't even recognise it.

Why, because of the video?

"Family Guy" is known for tactless racist humorous videos.

On Jews, too.

He just reminded me of that video, is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
You live in Gaza? I pity you.

Why? .....:muahaha:

:lmao:

This is why. Most people want to improve their lives.

I didn't grow up in Dearborn, grew up in Southfield then hamtramck. Then Farmington. Most of my friends are from Commerce. Haha. Been in West Bloomfield for a long time now though. And I love it here.

Well we do thank Israel everyday for vowing to keep Gaza on the brink of collapse at every moment just as was leaked by their government.

And I've lived a great life, some things aren't that important to me anymore. West Bloomfield is a paradise with great living conditions.

But I see more to life than that.

Kuli Khara Kalbi ....:D, there's more to life than living conditions, I have decent living conditions here since I have money. I'm still here for another month and I don't want to go back to America. My family is but I'm going to Qatar and doing studies there. I rather live in a Arabic country than live in America. Everyone's different, but hey, this is my personality and my taste. I know God is with me wherever I go. God tells us to don't get too attached to the wonders of this temporary life. I choose to listen to the Great.

God tells us to cherish every moment, that is what I think.

But eh, suit yourself.

Why? .....:muahaha:

:lmao:

This is why. Most people want to improve their lives.

I didn't grow up in Dearborn, grew up in Southfield then hamtramck. Then Farmington. Most of my friends are from Commerce. Haha. Been in West Bloomfield for a long time now though. And I love it here.

Well we do thank Israel everyday for vowing to keep Gaza on the brink of collapse at every moment just as was leaked by their government.

And I've lived a great life, some things aren't that important to me anymore. West Bloomfield is a paradise with great living conditions.

But I see more to life than that.

Really?
You are in your early 20s, right? And you prefer to live under oppression in Gaza than free in America? Strange, very strange.

Gaza is on the brink of collapse you say? Well of course you would say that. However most of us here know that is not true. Gaza gets all it needs and more. I would love markets with an abundance of fresh produce such as Gaza has, here.

Unfortunately Hamas rules with an iron fist, so if you feel it is on the brink of collapse, it certainly is not of Israel's doing.

Enjoy living under increasing Sharia law, than in the free West.

Oh, the folly of the young. :cuckoo:

Seal, what's funny is that most people don't know that Lipush is an South American Latino who was adopted by a Jewish couple. He left from there and got citizenship to israel for being Jewish. And now she comes about bragging about her rich Israeli ties and culture. We could make a whole story out of her. If we were as childish as here. Meanwhile, I'm a Caanite and today known as a Palestinian. No doubt the South American will tell me I have to leave my land since it belongs to her ancestors several thousands years ago and it's reserved to the Jewish tribe only. Wait, but, my ancestors came before your ancestors. And my family has lived in this land for thousands of years. Meanwhile you're a newborn who came from South America. What's wrong with this picture? I'm trying to be nice to you Lipush, but I guess you adopted an Israeli right wing mentality where israel can do no wrong and if they do its for the sake of a Jewish sacrifice. Cope with me here.

Sweet Caroline, I'm not yet at my 20's. I never said I prefer to live here. But I can handle it fine, as I've said earlier I most likely will be going to an arabic nation to study there.

We do have some things we need. For example, food. But many cant afford a large abundance. Then gas shortages have became a major issue. I can go and on. I don't like complaining too much though.

And Hamas's rule is perfectly fine with me, I like them, they like me. If you lived in a arabic nation I'd like to see rule by lending your hand and see where'd you'd end up. They sort of rule with and iron fist. Whatever that means. And I adore that.

Although there's no sharia law here, Islamic law is integrated into Palestinian law. What I noticed is it works. This isn't a society where your next door neighbor is doing drugs, or girls and boys are not innocent and having pre martial relationships which destroy a society. A society becomes meaningless when people have a huge obsession with fun, drugs, sex, etc..

That being said, people are free to do what they want, I've seen very secular men and women and not secular men and women. And by secular, I don't mean non religious. There's lots of fun to be had here. And girls interact with guys it's normal, but not any guys. Because its just not our culture. I interact with my female cousins commonly. You may have a big misconception of our culture. And one of my female cousins is a gorgeous looking girl who chooses to be devote and wears a full face veil. She's older than me by years. And she gets along with me.

Most of the good people here tend to lean to the better side. Even though you probably had thought disturbed men and women are like that.

Well, it seems your problem is you don't see a culture besides your culture in the world. Try traveling, America isn't the only nation in the world. Everyone has their own culture and beliefs.

And I'm not oppressed by Hamas, never was, they don't have anything to do with me or most people and I see nothing Hamas in my daily life here. You need to quit being so keen to tell me that I'm oppressed when I live here and you don't.

Israel definitely oppresses many people here, step one should be that israel lists the items the ban from entering Gaza. Which they refuse to present to the international world. And this has an heavy toll to our economy.

Also the Egyptian border is regulated by Israeli terms, ever since Camp David they had agreed to not let all commercial goods through since israel demanded it is part of the peace deal.

You should put your bias aside for a minute.

But eh, suit yourself.

I'm not even sure you understand what he meant when he said that let alone bother to realize he told us many to do many things. If you pick the one that suits you, you're not playing by his rules. And don't expect him to remember you after that.

Sweet Caroline, I'm not yet at my 20's. I never said I prefer to live here. But I can handle it fine, as I've said earlier I most likely will be going to an arabic nation to study there.

We do have some things we need. For example, food. But many cant afford a large abundance. Then gas shortages have became a major issue. I can go and on. I don't like complaining too much though.

And Hamas's rule is perfectly fine with me, I like them, they like me. If you lived in a arabic nation I'd like to see rule by lending your hand and see where'd you'd end up. They sort of rule with and iron fist. Whatever that means. And I adore that.

Although there's no sharia law here, Islamic law is integrated into Palestinian law. What I noticed is it works. This isn't a society where your next door neighbor is doing drugs, or girls and boys are not innocent and having pre martial relationships which destroy a society. A society becomes meaningless when people have a huge obsession with fun, drugs, sex, etc..

That being said, people are free to do what they want, I've seen very secular men and women and not secular men and women. And by secular, I don't mean non religious. There's lots of fun to be had here. And girls interact with guys it's normal, but not any guys. Because its just not our culture. I interact with my female cousins commonly. You may have a big misconception of our culture. And one of my female cousins is a gorgeous looking girl who chooses to be devote and wears a full face veil. She's older than me by years. And she gets along with me.

Most of the good people here tend to lean to the better side. Even though you probably had thought disturbed men and women are like that.

Well, it seems your problem is you don't see a culture besides your culture in the world. Try traveling, America isn't the only nation in the world. Everyone has their own culture and beliefs.

And I'm not oppressed by Hamas, never was, they don't have anything to do with me or most people and I see nothing Hamas in my daily life here. You need to quit being so keen to tell me that I'm oppressed when I live here and you don't.

Israel definitely oppresses many people here, step one should be that israel lists the items the ban from entering Gaza. Which they refuse to present to the international world. And this has an heavy toll to our economy.

Also the Egyptian border is regulated by Israeli terms, ever since Camp David they had agreed to not let all commercial goods through since israel demanded it is part of the peace deal.

Where you decide to live is none of my business.

Of course though Gaza wants for nothing. It has everything it needs coming through legitimate crossings from Israel, hundreds of tons worth, and since the ban was lifted on building materials coming into Gaza it now has everything it needs. Plasma tvs, American-style refrigerators etc.

You seem, from what I have seen so far, more reasonable than other posters who support the Palestinian side on forums, so please, do us a favor and speak out against the rocket attacks, speak out against the murderous nature of Hamas and other factions. Because if you don't speak out then you are as good as being complicit with Hamas.

Where you decide to live is none of my business.

Of course though Gaza wants for nothing. It has everything it needs coming through legitimate crossings from Israel, hundreds of tons worth, and since the ban was lifted on building materials coming into Gaza it now has everything it needs. Plasma tvs, American-style refrigerators etc.

You seem, from what I have seen so far, more reasonable than other posters who support the Palestinian side on forums, so please, do us a favor and speak out against the rocket attacks, speak out against the murderous nature of Hamas and other factions. Because if you don't speak out then you are as good as being complicit with Hamas.

I am reasonable, however, that doesn't come with condemning my military organization. They don't have a 'murderous' nature. Hamas only responds aggressively when an aggressive Israeli offensive takes place. And even with their 'aggressive' response, it hardly does much damage to Israel. Rocket attacks are their way of responding to Israeli attacks. It's their form of a deterrent and only exists to create a deterrent. No one here seeks to go on the offensive and that is impossible either way. We here believe israel has an aggressive government. And Israelis won't condemn their military aggression. As well as their sons in the military. As here, we won't condemn our sons in the military organizations. Projectiles generally only are fired when israel provokes factions into firing them. And the biggest factions is the Al-Qassam Brigades. Followed by the Saraya AlQuds brigades. They both are responsible and only seek to prevent future attacks on the Gaza Strip. And if they could smuggle in defensive weapons they would. Unfortunately, they could only smuggle in projectiles and ineffective old manpads. Had someone opened their arms to us and gave us guided weapons of effective modern defensive weapons that's all we need.

You also need to look at from the palestinian perspective, the same people claiming they prefer calm are the same people who attacked our villages and took control of our land. Resulting this 60 year occupation.

Israel is asking us to put our arms down and accept their occupation and their illegal formation of their state. They seek to Judacize our cities because they do actually believe they are entitled to our land. Through brute force they conduct this as well.

We don't agree with this perspective, and this is part of the palestinian struggle for self determination. The armed struggle will always stay a part of it.

Lets be honest here, we all know, the only way palestinians can reclaim their land is through a military victory. We lost our land due to a military defeat. Israel and its government seeks to attain all the land and thus it doesn't declare it's borders.

While at this it seeks to make conditions so difficult for Palestinians so they choose to move out and this way israel can keep a Jewish majority population as they seek. This doesn't go hand in hand with a peace deal.

Israel is no friend of ours, they seek break us apart. You need to recognize that fact. They only seek their excess at our price and we have a right to defend ourselves from this ongoing occupation.

We also let our people's blood be shed without making Israelis lives difficult during war just as they make our citizens live miserable.

I recommend you take a look at the history of the Israeli military. It's no innocent bear that's for sure. I also request of you to not blindly follow this inaccurate representation of the conflict.

This conflict started long ago before even the first primitive rocket was created. The conflict is due to our denial of self determination and Israel's occupation of our land. That's the center of the conflict and always was and always will be even long before Hamas was created, which is relatively new.

Now, what are your views about this occupation? And if you can't have it both ways. If you're one of those people who tells us it's Jewish land and no occupation exists.

That's far from reasonable and that justified the armed struggle even further.

Seal, what's funny is that most people don't know that Lipush is an South American Latino who was adopted by a Jewish couple. He left from there and got citizenship to israel for being Jewish. And now she comes about bragging about her rich Israeli ties and culture. We could make a whole story out of her. If we were as childish as here. Meanwhile, I'm a Caanite and today known as a Palestinian. No doubt the South American will tell me I have to leave my land since it belongs to her ancestors several thousands years ago and it's reserved to the Jewish tribe only. Wait, but, my ancestors came before your ancestors. And my family has lived in this land for thousands of years. Meanwhile you're a newborn who came from South America. What's wrong with this picture? I'm trying to be nice to you Lipush, but I guess you adopted an Israeli right wing mentality where israel can do no wrong and if they do its for the sake of a Jewish sacrifice. Cope with me here.

You're reaching.

Did I ever tell you that you should leave, or didn't belong? Did I ever came with any demands of you?

so why the nonsense?

And please, you know nothing about me, really, so why pretend like you do?

Yeah, you and seal have much in common.

you're both full of yourselves.

But eh, suit yourself.

I'm not even sure you understand what he meant when he said that let alone bother to realize he told us many to do many things. If you pick the one that suits you, you're not playing by his rules. And don't expect him to remember you after that.

Why do you think you know God's wills better than others?

Just curious.

Forum List

Back