Mortars Slam into Southern Israel

Sunni man is jealous because the only weapon his people have invented is the suicide bom bahaha

I head that the Palestinians are inventing a similar defense system.

Instead of launching a missile, it launches a suicide bomber from a catapult toward the incoming missile.
It's called the Allah Ahkbar Dome :lol:

^^^^ Wow!! that was impressive! .............................................................Not .. :badgrin:
You know what would even be more impressive, Sunni Man? Maybe some day the Israeli engineers will come up with a way to have those rockets turn around like a boomerang and land on those who have set them off. One can never tell with Israeli engineering ingenuity that this might happen one day. Wouldn't your Sunni brethren shooting off these rockets be in for a big surprise!!!! They might get their houris in the Muslim Paradise sooner than they hoped for.

This a much better fireworks display than the pathetic Iron Dome fake missile one.

Home 2012 Jubilee Fireworks Display - YouTube
But, SunniMan, no matter how spectacular firework shows are (especially all across America on the 4th of July). I don't think the fireworks can stop missiles. Perhaps until your brethren work on this and can figure out how to invent something like the Iron Dome, why not put this matter to rest in your mind. I think many of us realize that as a convert you would like to see these rockets kill some Israelis when they are shot off. Why not focus your mind instead on Sunni suicide bombers who are doing a fine job of murdering Shiites?

I head that the Palestinians are inventing a similar defense system.

Instead of launching a missile, it launches a suicide bomber from a catapult toward the incoming missile.
It's called the Allah Ahkbar Dome :lol:

That thing's gonna be worthless!

Just like my Palestinian alarm clock!

Last edited by a moderator:
I care nothing about the Rafidi's. .. :cool:
I think it is quite obvious that you, as a convert and taking the screen name that you have, don't care anything about the other sects of Islam who are being killed by your newly-adopted brethren. It appears that more Muslims are murdered by other Muslims, and the Sunnis are really having a good time contributing to the total.

This a much better fireworks display than the pathetic Iron Dome fake missile one.

But, SunniMan, no matter how spectacular firework shows are (especially all across America on the 4th of July). I don't think the fireworks can stop missiles. Perhaps until your brethren work on this and can figure out how to invent something like the Iron Dome, why not put this matter to rest in your mind. I think many of us realize that as a convert you would like to see these rockets kill some Israelis when they are shot off. Why not focus your mind instead on Sunni suicide bombers who are doing a fine job of murdering Shiites?
^^^ I care nothing about the Rafidi's. .. :cool:

OK, OK, I am beginning to think your in it for the religion. Good man!

What a coincidence, because no one here cares about you or your opinion :cool:
SunniMan is showing the forum that he is learning Arabic to be a good convert and that he doesn't like deserters or defectors. Meanwhile, he doesn't consider himself a deserter or defector from whatever religion he was before. He probably thinks the Shiites are deserters and defectors because they think differently from the Sunnis so it is OK for his Sunni brethren to blow them up. It's like a Baptist thinking it is OK to blow up a Methodist because the religious beliefs of the Methodist differ slightly from the Baptist.

One of these times the missile will mistakenly hit the Dome of Crock. Will you care then?

Woop, what'd ya know. Lipush spreads misinformation again.

Palestinians in Gaza fire mortar shells at south | The Times of Israel

Two mortar shells were fired toward Israeli territory from Gaza on Wednesday morning. The shells, originally reported to have landed in open areas in the Eshkol region, were later determined to have impacted inside the Gaza Strip itself.

So palestinain fighters most likely having a training session in open areas which are a little close to the border, but mostly far causes false stir to claim israel was attacked. When in reality nothing happened.

But, Israelis want to make it seem that way. They're so keen on having excuses to attack Gaza and launch massive operations. What a violent government.

One of these times the missile will mistakenly hit the Dome of Crock. Will you care then?
Nah, he'll just blame it on the IDF and a quarter of the world population will go into a Berserker mode.

Two mortar shells were fired toward Israeli territory from Gaza on Wednesday morning. The shells, originally reported to have landed in open areas in the Eshkol region, were later determined to have impacted inside the Gaza Strip itself.

So palestinain fighters most likely having a training session in open areas which are a little close to the border, but mostly far causes false stir to claim israel was attacked. When in reality nothing happened.

But, Israelis want to make it seem that way. They're so keen on having excuses to attack Gaza and launch massive operations. What a violent government.

Bullshit. If Gaza doesn't attack Israel, Israel has no reason to fire back. Stop lying so much, it makes you look bad and it makes the other Palestinian supporters look bad

Who are you kidding, Baghad Bob? Many, many of your fellow Gazans are the ones who are so violent, and of course all the excuses you make for them about not really shooting rockets into Israel just doesn't wash. Maybe there are a very small percentage of occasions when these terrorists are practicing at the border, but the majority of time some violent Islamic Hamas group is shooting rockets into Israel, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that some day Israel invents something with a boomerang effect which will send these rockets right back to those who shot them off.

Bullshit. If Gaza doesn't attack Israel, Israel has no reason to fire back. Stop lying so much, it makes you look bad and it makes the other Palestinian supporters look bad

LOL, just blame an Israeli official military statement as bull palestinian supporter 'bs'.

I'm in Gaza and israel never fired back because nothing happened. As all Israeli websites have reported.

Try again, loon.

Forum List

Back