🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Mortimer on Austrian and German TV

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
American to the bones
ORF is the main Austrian Public TV channel. ZDF is a German public TV channel.

The Austrian and German TV were in our Church, if you watch the Mass you might recognise me being there.

Im the big dark haired guy with light colored jacket.

Do those people know they are sitting next to an extremely sexually insecure fat man, who duets random girls on tik tok while staring, plays with little childrens knight toys, while staring into a camera, (and UPLOADS it too!), and is bizarrely interested in what people think of his race?

Last edited:
Do those people know they are sitting next to an extremely sexually insecure fat man, who duets random girls on tik tok while staring, plays with little childrens knight toys, while staring into a camera, (and UPLOADS it too!), and is bizarrely interested in what people think of his race?

I dont know if they know it, some might know it, because you can easy find me on Google. Lets say you Google my name Svetozar Plemic, you find my Twitter page, my Linkedin page and you can also find my videos. Some people might google your name if they want to know.

I dont know if they know it, some might know it, because you can easy find me on Google. Lets say you Google my name Svetozar Plemic, you find my Twitter page, my Linkedin page and you can also find my videos. Some people might google your name if they want to know.

I don't put my name out on the internet like a moron...

That was an incredibly stupid thing you just did there...

Sounds much like your typical everyday American to me .

Sure looks like he loves his Apple and Rhubarb Crumble but glad to hear that he loves races because a downward tweak in his weight would surely delight Baby Jesus .

The Austrian and German TV were in our Church, if you watch the Mass you might recognise me being there.

Im the big dark haired guy with light colored jacket.
No, recognition was too difficult without the helmet and sword...

Sounds much like your typical everyday American to me .

Sure looks like he loves his Apple and Rhubarb Crumble but glad to hear that he loves races because a downward tweak in his weight would surely delight Baby Jesus .

Every day Americans don't ask if they look like the type of person that would shoot up a synagogue. (yes, he has posted that thread before)

Every day Americans don't ask if they look like the type of person that would shoot up a synagogue. (yes, he has posted that thread before)

That is wrong, I asked if i were recorded shooting a synagogue what people would describe me as. I didnt said I want to shoot a synagogue or that it is a good idea or that I have anything against Jews. You lie, and distort what I said, it was a odd type of classification thread. It was odd to ask but it wasnt racist or anti-semitic. You are a retard, you post nazi lightning bolds and skull and bones and you are a racist and a nazi, at least to me, but you think im racist, i was never racist. You dont even know what racism is, you dont realise you are racist.

That is wrong, I asked if i were recorded shooting a synagogue what people would describe me as. I didnt said I want to shoot a synagogue or that it is a good idea or that I have anything against Jews. You lie, and distort what I said, it was a odd type of classification thread. It was odd to ask but it wasnt racist or anti-semitic. You are a retard, you post nazi lightning bolds and skull and bones and you are a racist and a nazi, at least to me, but you think im racist, i was never racist. You dont even know what racism is, you dont realise you are racist.

Dude, nearly every thread of yours is asking people what they think about you based on your ancestry/skin color. And yes, that thread WAS a question along the lines of "Do I look like that kind that would do this". At this point, the lightning bolts are for intimidation. You're creepy.

The JEWS ... KNOW!

But, we don't care ...

so-what-who-cares.gif

Dude, nearly every thread of yours is asking people what they think about you based on your ancestry/skin color. And yes, that thread WAS a question along the lines of "Do I look like that kind that would do this". At this point, the lightning bolts are for intimidation. You're creepy.
It is not racist to ask what people think of one based on his color or ancestry. There are many negative stereotypes myths half truths about people like me that is why it is anti racist and liberal that I share with you simply just who iam

Forum List

Back