Moscow calling: Donald Trump’s campaign was in contact with Russian agents

Do anyone on the right have a problem with this?

No. He didn't take money from the Russians did he? Like Hillary took money from many foreign donors. Did you ever have a problem with all her money coming in from abroad?
Are you calling Trump's son a liar?

Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

For Russians investing in business? What's the problem?

But when you get millions for your charity and then as SOS you turn around and give Russia all this uranium. That is pay to play.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Or how about all that money Clinton got from Pinchuk the Ukrainian oligarch when she was SOS and somehow Pinchuk was able to get clearance to do multi million dollar business with Iran.
Mega pipeline deal.

How much dirt do you want to keep front and center on Hillary?
We can't tell foreign countries who they can deal with. That doesn't make sense.

The reason Trump got "close" to the Russians in 2008 is because after all the bankruptcies, American banks wouldn't lend to Trump.

If he would release his tax returns, we would know. We already knows he owes about 640 million to the Bank of China, India and Russia. That's been published a bunch of times.

DESPITE REPEATEDLY DENYING ANY CONNECTION WITH RUSSIAN BUSINESS INTERESTS OR THE VLADIMIR PUTIN REGIME, A SENIOR RUSSIAN DIPLOMAT SPILLED THE BEANS THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH RUSSIA.

“Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” said Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Rybakov in an interview on Thursday with Interfax, a state-run news agency. “Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign, Russian diplomat says

Trump faced criticism during the campaign for his positive statements about Russian President Vladimir Putin and for other Russia-friendly policy stances, although he repeatedly denied having financial or other ties to Moscow.
-----------------
So I guess Trump Jr. wasn't kidding when he made this claim.

Donald Trump Jr. made that very claim at a real estate conference in New York in 2008, saying “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets.” Donald Trump Jr. added, “we see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

Now ignorant right wingers have given us a traitor as president. A true Manchurian Candidate. Good Job!
Shut your face, and in the words of Obama, get in back. The FBI cleared Trump of the desperate attempts by wacko leftists.

DESPITE REPEATEDLY DENYING ANY CONNECTION WITH RUSSIAN BUSINESS INTERESTS OR THE VLADIMIR PUTIN REGIME, A SENIOR RUSSIAN DIPLOMAT SPILLED THE BEANS THAT THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN HAS BEEN IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH RUSSIA.

“Obviously, we know most of the people from his entourage,” said Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Rybakov in an interview on Thursday with Interfax, a state-run news agency. “Those people have always been in the limelight in the United States and have occupied high-ranking positions. I cannot say that all of them but quite a few have been staying in touch with Russian representatives.”

Trump faced criticism during the campaign for his positive statements about Russian President Vladimir Putin and for other Russia-friendly policy stances, although he repeatedly denied having financial or other ties to Moscow.
-----------------

Now ignorant right wingers have given us a traitor as president. A true Manchurian Candidate. Good Job!
Shut your face, and in the words of Obama, get in back. The FBI cleared Trump of the desperate attempts by wacko leftists.
Hillary was cleared. Trump has never been cleared since the Russians just came out with it, duh!

-----------------

Hillary was cleared. Trump has never been cleared since the Russians just came out with it, duh!
You are a clown. Now all of a sudden you think the FBI got it wrong. Shut up and get in back.

Ny problem is the number of countries that Hillary took millions of dollars from. Can anyone prove Trump took money from Russia?

Like Hillary took money from Ukrainian oligarchs, Saudi Arabia, Qatar you freaking name it.

The problem is you're asking for proof when the proof lies in the tax returns which you fight sgainst. It's like begging to find you wife's killer but not allowing them to search the crime scene.
Exactly.

-----------------

You are a clown. Now all of a sudden you think the FBI got it wrong. Shut up and get in back.
The FBI said there was no direct link between Trump and Putin.

But the Russians are saying there are many links with the Trump Team.

They are saying it. No one else.

Remember when Bush said he could look into Putin's eyes and see his soul?

Remember when McCain said he looked into Putin's eyes and all he saw was, "K G B".

If you are the US Intelligence community, could you trust Trump?

Trump denied the idea that he was working with the Russians to get elected...

Find me some video of him denying he'd met any of them if you could. I'm at work.
So what if he did?

He denied most comments he made on other subjects, and there is video proof. "I did not say that."

Do anyone on the right have a problem with this?

No because it's not unusual for candidates to be in touch with foreign governments during campaigns.

Clinton was meeting with Egyptian and Japanese.

Baloney. Trump has the same chance of meeting these presidents during UN visits.
Clinton met Sisi of Egypt, Abe of Japan, Poshenko of Ukraine and Park of south Korea.
Trump only met Sisi of Egypt and refused to meet Poshenko.

Trump relationship with Putin is not normal to the eye of patriotic Americans. Trump friendliness with putin separate us from who are the real Americans and the Russian sympathizers.
I can assume you that there are more Americans that view Putin as the enemy not friendly nation.
So it's up to Trump now to unify us who are the real Americans vs the traitors. That is just one example.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Ny problem is the number of countries that Hillary took millions of dollars from. Can anyone prove Trump took money from Russia?

Like Hillary took money from Ukrainian oligarchs, Saudi Arabia, Qatar you freaking name it.

Have you forgetting something? How about his tax returns........ How do I know if my president is corrupt or not? What is he hiding? Election is over he won......... there's not much we can do.

• Thanks

Have you forgetting something? How about his tax returns........ How do I know if my president is corrupt or not? What is he hiding? Election is over he won......... there's not much we can do.

I can't wait until those are released. Though they may be scrubbed clean before they're released...

-----------------

I don't care. If it ever produces problems for our nation I will, until then go fuck yourself.

We have a problem before and what made you think we don't have a problem now?

Lets remind people on the Right...

The US are impossing sanctions on Russia for violations in the Ukraine. This is crippling Russia.

Russia is retaiating by bombing Rebels (US Allies) in Syria. The Russia have very little interest in bombing ISIS...

Putin has embezzeled about $80 of Russians money.

Lets make it clear, Russia are US No.1 enemy in the world... ISIS can only kill hundreds, NK can be obilerated...

Russia huge and has the second largest Nuclear weapons.. Putin is getting humilated by EU as one by one former USSR nations are all asking to join EU. Not the Russian led trading block. Ukraine will apply to EU in time...

Then he played the Wikileaks to influnence the US election in his favour... And it worked... Regan would have been disgusted with you...

This warrents an investigation... If we can have 9 for Bengazi, then one right one for this seems more than fair...

• Thanks

-----------------

Who gives a shit?

For patriotic Americans like me I care.

• Thanks
Lets remind people on the Right...

The US are impossing sanctions on Russia for violations in the Ukraine. This is crippling Russia.

Russia is retaiating by bombing Rebels (US Allies) in Syria. The Russia have very little interest in bombing ISIS...

Putin has embezzeled about $80 of Russians money.

Lets make it clear, Russia are US No.1 enemy in the world... ISIS can only kill hundreds, NK can be obilerated...

Russia huge and has the second largest Nuclear weapons.. Putin is getting humilated by EU as one by one former USSR nations are all asking to join EU. Not the Russian led trading block. Ukraine will apply to EU in time...

Then he played the Wikileaks to influnence the US election in his favour... And it worked... Regan would have been disgusted with you...

This warrents an investigation... If we can have 9 for Bengazi, then one right one for this seems more than fair...

Exactly. My gut feeling he will lift the sanctions next year.

Our "allies" are fucking terrorists. I have zero sympathy for them getting blown up by /anyone/.

Oh please. If Trump had broken even the teeny tinyest of laws the IRS would have Trump in the slammer along with his accountants. Do you believe the IRS would protect him? I think not. Think about it.

Forum List

Back