Moscow Gas Sales CRASH as EUROPE Buys More LNG from USA & INFRASTRUCTURE Switch to LNG Accelerates

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017

WILL MOSCOW SURVIVE AS AN EMPIRE, ONCE WE STOP to buy Muscovite (stolen from Siberian natives ) gas- oil ?
MY ANSWER IS NO !

1660990657458.png

I love the idea of suffocating Putin into complete irrelevance so that (a) the threat is removed and (b) we can concentrate on China. But at the same time, there are many Russians who don't deserve this.

Someone in the Kremlin needs to find a way to do the right thing.

I love the idea of suffocating Putin into complete irrelevance so that (a) the threat is removed and (b) we can concentrate on China. But at the same time, there are many Russians who don't deserve this.

Someone in the Kremlin needs to find a way to do the right thing.

ps Greece and Bulgaria build the new ICGB gas pipeline linking Greece to Albania :yes_text12: . The first target is 3 billion cubic meters per year (about the annual consumption of Bulgaria) with an upgrade coming to 5 billion cubes. The whole European gas networks are undergoing a huge expansion already begun by the EU. Two more expansion projects are coming in 2023 and there are many more. The gas supplies are from North Africa and the Caspian region and may include countries like Israel in the near future.

to kill pootler ?
In my perfect little world, he would be arrested, tried and convicted of whatever the hell they can come up with -- maybe "crimes against the Russian people" -- and then spend the rest of his miserable life in a rat-infested cell.

Then, all his billions can be used to help turn Russia into a free and modern society that provides a positive and constructive ongoing contribution to the world.

In my perfect little world. I ain't delusional. It ain't happening.

Last edited:
In my perfect little world, he would be arrested, tried and convicted of whatever the hell they can come up with, and then spend the rest of his miserable life in a rat-infested cell.

Then, all his billions can be used to help turn Russia into a free and modern society that provides a positive and constructive ongoing contribution to the world.

In my perfect little world. It ain't happening.
man we talk not about US , Poland or Belarus . we talk about the barbaric mongol ulus .... they kill the tsar , there is no other way ....

highly recommended :

Tsarev ulus: Moscow in the Golden Horde - JSTOR

https://www.jstor.org › stable

by CJ Halperin · 1982 · Cited by 19 — During the Mongol period the Muscovites were compelled to ac quire enormous expertise about the Horde, its geography, society, language, economy and politics.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 10/6/21

1660992956491.png

The EU gas storage is ahead of schedule. They may be okay this winter.
Europe gas storage 70% full, surpassing 5-year average

In my perfect little world, he would be arrested, tried and convicted of whatever the hell they can come up with -- maybe "crimes against the Russian people" -- and then spend the rest of his miserable life in a rat-infested cell.

In my perfect little world. I ain't delusional. It ain't happening.
more good news

Europe's natural gas imports from Russia decreased by about 70% to below 100 million cubic meters per day in July compared to the same month of last year.

Imports dropped to 100 million cubic meters as of July 2022 from about 300 million cubic meters of gas per day in July last year, according to data from the International Energy Agency compiled by Anadolu Agency

The EU gas storage is ahead of schedule. They may be okay this winter.
Europe gas storage 70% full, surpassing 5-year average
yes and

Forum List

Back