Moscow Mitch

How many of your friends were tricked into changing their Hillary vote......because of Russian memes?
even the most gullible idiot snowflake was never swayed to change their vote from Hillary to Trump...but evidence shows A LOT of them were duped on social media into organizing and even marching for them.

Sure easy ,lets forget all about Russia helping trump win an election and forget about how the scum in our WH welcomes their help again
Dude, you SERIOUSLY need f*ing psychiatric help! I urge the monitors on the board to release your name and information to the authorities in compliance with the Red Flag Laws that prevent mentally unstable people like you from being able to own or have a firearm in their possession.

That BS 'Russia Collusion' Obama Coup Cover Story was obliterated long ago, reduced to ash the moment Mueller sat before Congress and revealed he was a puppet / figurehead who sat in an empty office every day coloring, eating a snake, and enjoying his juice box while Weismann ran Obama's Witch Hunt.

It was razed when it was revealed Hillary Clinton paid a foreign Trump-hating spy for Russian Counter-Intelligence propaganda fed to her and Obama's team, which they used illegally in an attempt to alter an election and used in a failed attempt to pull off their coup of an elected President of the united States.

It was utterly rendered useless when it was reported not 1 single vote was ever changed form Hillary to Trump during an election altered by Democrats who protected Hillary from indictment / prison so she could remain the DNC candidate instead of occupying a prison cell.

Even the Democratic Party politicians and their surrogate propaganda-pushing Leftist media REFUSE to continue to push this exposed lie / coup attempt cover story because it has been so thoroughly and completely exposed as THEIR illegal attempt to alter / control the outcome of an election.

The only people still pushing the crap are snowflakes like yourself who hide out on USMB, the last bastion of reality-denying snowflakes, where they can huddle together with other reality-denying Trump-haters, verbally pat each other on the ass, and support each other as they cling to the alternate reality where they claim Trump did what Barry, Hillary, Donna Brazil actually tried to do but got caught - attempting to alter / control the 2016 election results.

As I said, you need SERIOUS psychiatric help...
Sorry you lying piece of republican vomit I don't own a gun ,never did and last time I used one was on the range in the service The same service the yellow punk you support ran from

I could watch this video all day! If “Moscow Mitch” thinks that this is going to stop, he’s mistaken. I hope that people continue this chant everywhere he goes until he is voted out of office. If there is anyone on this planet that deserves a good throat punch it’s this guy. He has literally refused to let any bills get voted on that would help prevent Russia interfering in our next election. He is more concerned with re-electing Trump than stopping Russia from interfering in our election process. Mitch McConnell is a TRAITOR!
Oh look, another de-bunked propaganda-pushing snowflake who can't let go of the Left's 'Russian Collusion' any more than they can finally come to grips with the outcome of the 2016 election....

Time for people to activate their 'Stupid' Filter to make ignoring these idiots and any reference to Russia / Moscow in an attack on Conservatives / Russians easier....and time to pray that they find a cure soon for their debilitating mental illness.

:p
Sure easy ,lets forget all about Russia helping trump win an election and forget about how the scum in our WH welcomes their help again Are you living in a cave ? and don't give a shit for america just Republicans?

How many of your friends were tricked into changing their Hillary vote......because of Russian memes?
None I'm from Brooklyn and we're smarter than that Wish I could say the same about fly over states

Sure easy ,lets forget all about Russia helping trump win an election and forget about how the scum in our WH welcomes their help again
Dude, you SERIOUSLY need f*ing psychiatric help! I urge the monitors on the board to release your name and information to the authorities in compliance with the Red Flag Laws that prevent mentally unstable people like you from being able to own or have a firearm in their possession.

That BS 'Russia Collusion' Obama Coup Cover Story was obliterated long ago, reduced to ash the moment Mueller sat before Congress and revealed he was a puppet / figurehead who sat in an empty office every day coloring, eating a snake, and enjoying his juice box while Weismann ran Obama's Witch Hunt.

It was razed when it was revealed Hillary Clinton paid a foreign Trump-hating spy for Russian Counter-Intelligence propaganda fed to her and Obama's team, which they used illegally in an attempt to alter an election and used in a failed attempt to pull off their coup of an elected President of the united States.

It was utterly rendered useless when it was reported not 1 single vote was ever changed form Hillary to Trump during an election altered by Democrats who protected Hillary from indictment / prison so she could remain the DNC candidate instead of occupying a prison cell.

Even the Democratic Party politicians and their surrogate propaganda-pushing Leftist media REFUSE to continue to push this exposed lie / coup attempt cover story because it has been so thoroughly and completely exposed as THEIR illegal attempt to alter / control the outcome of an election.

The only people still pushing the crap are snowflakes like yourself who hide out on USMB, the last bastion of reality-denying snowflakes, where they can huddle together with other reality-denying Trump-haters, verbally pat each other on the ass, and support each other as they cling to the alternate reality where they claim Trump did what Barry, Hillary, Donna Brazil actually tried to do but got caught - attempting to alter / control the 2016 election results.

Digest this you trump moron
Trump admits Russia helped get him elected for first time - Vox

https://www.vox.com › trump-russia-elected-help-twitter

May 30, 2019 - Trump tweets that Russia helped get him elected for the first time. ... “I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected,” the president ...

Ocasio-Cortez, Omar, Pressley All Refuse to Condemn Antifa Terror Attack on ICE Facility

I know full well it is a war. All the targets of Mass Shootings have been within The Conservative and GOP Demographic Groups.

Country Music Concerts, Walmart, Immigration Centers, Court Houses, Synagogues, Food Festivals, Churches, Congressional Softball Practice, A Republican Entertainment District in Dayton, Assassinations of Police Officers. Most of the attacks over the last 10 years have been carried out by Radical Islamocists, or their Radical Left Allies.

One small problem with your information. It's about 75% false. Over 75% of the political motivated violence has been done from the rightwing. But don't let that little fact get in your way in a good rant.
Wrong. Do your research.

ANTIFA SCUM and DEMNAZI Loyalists all believe in taking power through Rebellion, Sedition, and THE RESISTANCE which is a Democrat Lead Initiative based on Sedition, Slander, Libel, Propaganda, and Violence and Intimidation.

All three shooters have been proven to be Leftists.

The one in Walmart was clearly operating on the Trumpsters bidding. He even made his Manifesto that mirrored much of what your strumpster has said in the past. You can keep saying this over and over but no matter how many times you say a lie, it's still a lie. No free rides.
You are completely wrong. Your Narrative that you generated is nothing but lies. They have quotes from the Snowflake, and he checks off every box as a Liberal Fascist.

Social Justice Warrior
Global Warming Convert
Free Universal Health Care
Guaranteed Income
Free College

He also had a "Hit List"

Jewish and Christian Churches
Law Enforcement
Republican Politicians
And Smelly Walmart Shoppers

All three mass shooters were Leftist Snowflakes. So were The Synagogue Shooters, The Pulse Nightclub Shooter, The Congressional Softball Practice Shooter.

And it makes perfect sense since these people, like all Leftists I have ever met, are Emotionally Fragile and easily triggered.

I mean, seriously, you people riot if you disagree with a Conservative Speaker at a University and try to "Burn that Bitch Down"

tenor.gif

If you tell a lie enough times can that make it true? Nope, it's still a lie. And you are lying.
What happened to Moscow Mueller?

I could watch this video all day! If “Moscow Mitch” thinks that this is going to stop, he’s mistaken. I hope that people continue this chant everywhere he goes until he is voted out of office. If there is anyone on this planet that deserves a good throat punch it’s this guy. He has literally refused to let any bills get voted on that would help prevent Russia interfering in our next election. He is more concerned with re-electing Trump than stopping Russia from interfering in our election process. Mitch McConnell is a TRAITOR!
Oh look, another de-bunked propaganda-pushing snowflake who can't let go of the Left's 'Russian Collusion' any more than they can finally come to grips with the outcome of the 2016 election....

Time for people to activate their 'Stupid' Filter to make ignoring these idiots and any reference to Russia / Moscow in an attack on Conservatives / Russians easier....and time to pray that they find a cure soon for their debilitating mental illness.

Sure easy ,lets forget all about Russia helping trump win an election and forget about how the scum in our WH welcomes their help again Are you living in a cave ? and don't give a shit for america just Republicans?

None I'm from Brooklyn and we're smarter than that Wish I could say the same about fly over states

The only liberals tricked by Russian memes were in flyover states?

even the most gullible idiot snowflake was never swayed to change their vote from Hillary to Trump...but evidence shows A LOT of them were duped on social media into organizing and even marching for them.
You forgot about russian trolling.
HAqwLZp.jpg
How awesome is that truck?

There should be one in every city.

One small problem with your information. It's about 75% false. Over 75% of the political motivated violence has been done from the rightwing. But don't let that little fact get in your way in a good rant.
Wrong. Do your research.

ANTIFA SCUM and DEMNAZI Loyalists all believe in taking power through Rebellion, Sedition, and THE RESISTANCE which is a Democrat Lead Initiative based on Sedition, Slander, Libel, Propaganda, and Violence and Intimidation.

The one in Walmart was clearly operating on the Trumpsters bidding. He even made his Manifesto that mirrored much of what your strumpster has said in the past. You can keep saying this over and over but no matter how many times you say a lie, it's still a lie. No free rides.
You are completely wrong. Your Narrative that you generated is nothing but lies. They have quotes from the Snowflake, and he checks off every box as a Liberal Fascist.

Social Justice Warrior
Global Warming Convert
Guaranteed Income
Free College

He also had a "Hit List"

Law Enforcement
Republican Politicians

All three mass shooters were Leftist Snowflakes. So were The Synagogue Shooters, The Pulse Nightclub Shooter, The Congressional Softball Practice Shooter.

And it makes perfect sense since these people, like all Leftists I have ever met, are Emotionally Fragile and easily triggered.

I mean, seriously, you people riot if you disagree with a Conservative Speaker at a University and try to "Burn that Bitch Down"

tenor.gif

If you tell a lie enough times can that make it true? Nope, it's still a lie. And you are lying.
Getting bashed by lying republicans that don't know their ass from their elbows

No you fool The flyover states were the ones russia suckered into voting for dump

Sorry you lying piece of republican vomit I don't own a gun ,never did and last time I used one was on the range in the service The same service the yellow punk you support ran from
Why is Moscow Edward on USMB touting the virtues of China, Iran, Russia, and South America?

No you fool The flyover states were the ones russia suckered into voting for dump
Because Farmers and Factory Workers spend all day reading Russian Memes?

Wrong. Do your research.

Social Justice Warrior
Global Warming Convert
Guaranteed Income
Free College

He also had a "Hit List"

Law Enforcement
Republican Politicians

tenor.gif

How many Russian Edwards does it take to give Putin his Daily Blow Job?

Matters not if you like or hate Mitch's political view, He is a thief, been stuffing his pockets, his wife's pockets, his wife's parents pockets, and Kentucky NOT in better shape, 35 years is enough.

Wrong. Do your research.

Social Justice Warrior
Global Warming Convert
Guaranteed Income
Free College

He also had a "Hit List"

Law Enforcement
Republican Politicians

tenor.gif

We know that other men aren't supposed to be Lovers or Hairy Man Butt.
You don't even know what bathroom to use.

Why is Moscow Edward on USMB touting the virtues of China, Iran, Russia, and South America?
Did you forget ,,the murderous leaders of Russia and China are Trumps best friends?

Right. Liberals in flyover states were going to vote for your corrupt old sot, but then they saw a Russian meme on Facebook which tricked them into voting for Trump instead.

Social Justice Warrior
Global Warming Convert
Guaranteed Income
Free College

He also had a "Hit List"

Law Enforcement
Republican Politicians

tenor.gif

Trump has been down there for almost 3 years Don't worry Tree your turn is next

Social Justice Warrior
Global Warming Convert
Guaranteed Income
Free College

He also had a "Hit List"

Law Enforcement
Republican Politicians

tenor.gif

Why do you give Putin a reach around every day?

Why do you give Putin a reach around every day?
That's a question best answered by the guy who's in Putins Pocket Your master Trump

Forum List

Back