Moscow Mitch

I could watch this video all day! If “Moscow Mitch” thinks that this is going to stop, he’s mistaken.
Why do you idiots call him "Moscow Mitch"?
Well calling him China/Taiwan Mitch just wouldn't have the same alliteration.

Foremost Group - Wikipedia

And he apparently has agreed to actually allow the US to spend money on preventing Russia from hacking our elections. Belatedly, but …. even Peter finally came around after the last cock crowed.

I could watch this video all day! If “Moscow Mitch” thinks that this is going to stop, he’s mistaken. I hope that people continue this chant everywhere he goes until he is voted out of office. If there is anyone on this planet that deserves a good throat punch it’s this guy. He has literally refused to let any bills get voted on that would help prevent Russia interfering in our next election. He is more concerned with re-electing Trump than stopping Russia from interfering in our election process. Mitch McConnell is a TRAITOR!

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

McConnell On Stage At Fancy Farm Picnic As Crowd Chants "Moscow Mitch"

I could watch this video all day!
Make sure you have plenty of lube and tissues.....

I could watch this video all day! If “Moscow Mitch” thinks that this is going to stop, he’s mistaken. I hope that people continue this chant everywhere he goes until he is voted out of office. If there is anyone on this planet that deserves a good throat punch it’s this guy. He has literally refused to let any bills get voted on that would help prevent Russia interfering in our next election. He is more concerned with re-electing Trump than stopping Russia from interfering in our election process. Mitch McConnell is a TRAITOR!

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

There is something dripping from you lip...

About this website

YOUTUBE.COM

Hey Ram it,,,,could you lend me some of yours after trump finishes with it on you?

I could watch this video all day! If “Moscow Mitch” thinks that this is going to stop, he’s mistaken.

And he apparently has agreed to actually allow the US to spend money on preventing Russia from hacking our elections. Belatedly, but …. even Peter finally came around after the last cock crowed.
Now Ben to see the time frame of states getting that money ,,Before or after election?

Now Ben to see the time frame of states getting that money ,,Before or after election?

I'm jaded. I think the real danger is foreign states and corporate actors providing technical assistance in planting false facts and illegally hacked information

And no one knows for sure what Hillary promised for all those foreign donations to her "charity" either.

The Trump slime got away with it with having Russia helping in the last election Now emboldened he thinks he can pull the wool over our eyes again

The Trump slime got away with it with having Russia helping in the last election Now emboldened he thinks he can pull the wool over our eyes again
It must have been the Putin Election Machine Company. I do believe that those machines can be manipulated. But not by Pootie Poo.

First we had the Moscow Mule: 3 oz vodka, oz ginger beer (or ale) and a good splash of lime. Max $10

Then we had the Moscow Mitch: nothing and you pay everything you own.

Forum List

Back