Moscow WANT to take Guantanamo away from the United States. | Peter Zeihan: Putin 'is done' as losses in Ukraine degrade Kremlin's force projection

should we take Sevastopol back again ?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I am not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Imagine how delusional is the domestic audience that watches this Orwellian theater. Ivan and Natasha , whats About to lose 🇺🇦Sevastopol AGAIN ?

question : should we take 🇺🇦 Sevastopol back again ?

Putin 'is done' as losses in Ukraine degrade Kremlin's force projection | Peter Zeihan​

Imagine how delusional is the domestic audience that watches this Orwellian theater. Ivan and Natasha , whats About to lose 🇺🇦Sevastopol AGAIN ?

question : should we take 🇺🇦 Sevastopol back again ?

Putin 'is done' as losses in Ukraine degrade Kremlin's force projection | Peter Zeihan​

Look. I’m a former paratrooper. A combat engineer. And I’ve been in a bar fight with marines. I won’t shy from another if needed. But I’m not picking them as my first choice.

So if Putin wants to take Gitmo, and piss of the Marines there, he is welcome to try. But when we respond, I don’t want to hear any screaming.

Besides. We are America. We don’t like people messing with our boats.

Look. I’m a former paratrooper. A combat engineer. And I’ve been in a bar fight with marines. I won’t shy from another if needed. But I’m not picking them as my first choice.

So if Putin wants to take Gitmo, and piss of the Marines there, he is welcome to try. But when we respond, I don’t want to hear any screaming.

you HAVE described HERE perfectly anglosphere (US, Australian, UK) ´s mentality. when Mongol - Muscovites have pulled off a cheap show in Caribbean , over 400 🇷🇺 Muscovite invaders inside of a chemical factory ( in the northern town of Vovchansk in the Kharkiv region) are getting KILLED for for old Bunker🇷🇺 Tšar imperialistic ambitions ...

Putin entire sea worthy navy is in Cuba, all four or six of them. All he has is this show. He’s not going to attack jack shit.
I’d really like to see them try that.

FpUnZEsXgAALjAe.jpg

Putin entire sea worthy navy is in Cuba, all four or six of them. All he has is this show. He’s not going to attack jack shit.

THE REAL FACE OF PUTIN´S ELITE : a pilates class yesterday at a studio in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
🇫🇷

Did the putin´s Military Expert say where he was going to hide after the Nuclear Strikes on US ships?

Peter Zeihan gives me the creeps like OJ did when he played football

Putin is not taking GITMO

Ukraine needs to make peace with Putin. Crimea and the regions that voted to rejoin Russia become Russia. BlackRock and the WEF have to satisfy their bloodlust with everything west of the Dneiper and puppet Biden will continue to fund the Ukrainian Money laundering operation

NATO has been supplying Ukraine. Ukraine is not part of NATO. Yes, I can see his sentiment.
not only NATO , Morocco , Singapore, Argentina etc, we have the legal right to do so , according intentional law

Moscow aggression 's military intervention in Ukraine has been qualified by legal experts as a crime of aggression under Article 8bis(1) of the Rome Statute, which is defined as "an act of aggression which, by its character, gravity and scale, ...

ps

one for sure, The far-left& right RADICALS (including MAGA GANG) are two sides of the same 🇷🇺 coin.

Peter Zeihan gives me the creeps like OJ did when he played football

Putin is not taking GITMO

Ukraine needs to make peace with Putin. Crimea and the regions that voted to rejoin Russia become Russia. BlackRock and the WEF have to satisfy their bloodlust with everything west of the Dneiper and puppet Biden will continue to fund the Ukrainian Money laundering operation

1718634551686.jpeg

ps

Nuclear threats from 🤡Orkostan must be ignored.

Attachments

• 1718634509621.jpeg
    1718634509621.jpeg
    398.6 KB · Views: 1
not only NATO , Morocco , Singapore, Argentina etc, we have the legal right to do so , according intentional law

Moscow aggression 's military intervention in Ukraine has been qualified by legal experts as a crime of aggression under Article 8bis(1) of the Rome Statute, which is defined as "an act of aggression which, by its character, gravity and scale, ...

ps

one for sure, The far-left& right RADICALS (including MAGA GANG) are two sides of the same 🇷🇺 coin.

Sure you do but don't cry when you face the repercussions.

Sure you do but don't cry when you face the repercussions.

What repercussions? More threats of nuclear attack? Because that’s all we have seen. Day after day. Week after week. For two years we have listened to threats of nuclear retaliation. Nothing.

I think we can take another couple years of empty threats from the pathetic Russians.

Forum List

Back