Moslem Physician Condemns llhan Omar

Somali muslims are ignorant, backwards tribal cultist terrorists. Islam is satanic and eradication would make the world a better place.

Sure lots of people are ignorant, backward, and tribal, but that is a lot better than corporate fascism with imperialism and colonialism.
Islam is not at all Satanic, and uses the same Old Testament as Christianity and Judaism.
I would rate Islam over Christianity because they never invade others.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Sure lots of people are ignorant, backward, and tribal, but that is a lot better than corporate fascism with imperialism and colonialism.
Islam is not at all Satanic, and uses the same Old Testament as Christianity and Judaism.
You are a fucking idiot.

Sorry, you lost me there.

Somalis are tall, beautiful, athletic, and very intelligent.
It is likely they were the race the pharaohs came from originally.
Moslems use the same Old Testament as Christians and are almost the same religion.
Americans who support imperialism, colonialism, and invasion, should be hated.
Christianity does not support imperialism, colonialism, or invasions.
Another Rigby fruitloops post. Ever hear of the crusades? It's what the word "decimate" comes from. I also have to laugh at your notions of ancient Egypt. Lol

I agree with most of what dr. Ahmed has said in the past. But it is unfortunate that she's letting herself be used as a token Muslim on Fox News. They will all be referring to her as a feminazi again the second she leaves the studio.

Says she is a disgrace to Islam

It shouldn't matter what she is ! A martian can see she is a disgrace in life . She is a racist piece of shit. She married her brother to sneak him into the USA. She hates America and Americans. It is only lefties that praise her because they feel the same way.

Neither am I. And your binary outlook on life has nothing to do with your positive view of incest :dunno:
Aww.. ashamed of admitting to worshipping the orange douche bag, are we? My sympathies. :itsok:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Omar was 12 years old when she arrived in the USA so exactly what lies did she tell to get into the country?

Why would you post proven lies about her? Why would she marry her brother? As a member of her immediately family, he was automatically qualified to emigrate with the rest of his family. You're posting a rumour, planted on a Somalia community website to discredit Omar.

Why are doing this?
That's what racists do in America.

Forum List

Back