Mosque shooting in New Zealand

We ban American Gun Nutters from buying most Miltary arms in America. Image the kills our 100% American Born Gun Nutter Terrorist could rack up if they could have these fully auto death weapons to use at mass killings. Gee,... MAGA killings 300, 400,... 1000 per gun nutter NRA sponsored mass shootings.
The US has gun restrictions on what 2nd anal moron gun nutters can have
Does your mother know you use her iPhone to post stuff like this on the internet?

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
cdumbasscortez is already blaming the NRA

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.

That people break laws is not a rational argument against having laws to begin with
no, disarming people will not make them safer

Yet another non sequitur

That people break laws is not a rational argument against having laws to begin with
Laws that do not - because they can not - prevent the actions they were enacted to prevent are a wholly different matter.
Laws against murder do not stop murderers. Does that mean we shouldn't have them?
Laws against murder are not enacted to prevent murder, they were enacted to punish those who commit murder.
Laws that do not prevent the actions they were enacted to prevent are a wholly different matter.
Your question, thus, is apples/oranges.

Our nations are under attack it’s why we have the second amendment
How many terror attacks with AR-xxx in America we stopped by 2nd anal folks with guns who were not cops? 3?
94 thousand last year I believe
Prove that.
People defend them selves with guns over 90 thousand times last year look it up
VPC: 94,900 defensive gun uses per year

Now the Left will be upset.

The terrorist gunman who killed 49 Muslims at a mosque in New Zealand said in his own manifesto that he wanted “no part of” conservatism, describing himself as an “eco-fascist” and expressing admiration for Communist China.

Info Wars.

w480_h292_x240_y146_1747480_3_mg-bundesflagg.jpg_7796-d317d7729505fca1.jpg

514634.jpg

People in wealthy neighborhoods who mostly came from good homes and have some sort of education tend to commit less crimes than those who were born in a poor neighborhood to a single mother.
Wait - what?
Education and upbringing has a greater effect on crime than gun control laws?
Huh.

I get it. If gun control is not the major factor but rather just an important facoir that we can affect, we should do nothing.

Good thinking.

Laws that do not - because they can not - prevent the actions they were enacted to prevent are a wholly different matter.
Laws against murder do not stop murderers. Does that mean we shouldn't have them?
Laws against murder are not enacted to prevent murder, they were enacted to punish those who commit murder.
Laws that do not prevent the actions they were enacted to prevent are a wholly different matter.
You just destroyed the argument for the death penalty.

One of the goals of the shooter was to drive a wedge between the Left and the Right here in the US.

Watch our stupid Libtard Moon Bats play right into his hands:

From his manifesto:

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
Some on the left want to muster the militia until we have no more security problems.

Nobody on the pussy Left in the US would even know which end of a gun to point.

Bring it on, asssfuck. I probably own more guns that you.

People in wealthy neighborhoods who mostly came from good homes and have some sort of education tend to commit less crimes than those who were born in a poor neighborhood to a single mother.
Wait - what?
Huh.
I get it. If gun control is not the major factor but rather just an important facoir
Ah. Backpedalling. got it.
You cannot show it is an important factor.

You just destroyed the argument for the death penalty.
Good to see you agree with my premise.
The death penalty is a punishment, not an attempt at deterrence - so, no.

I cannot believe you are actually celebrating the failure of gun control. There is no limit to the depths you will sink to,
Says she who proudly stands on the bodies and bathes herself in the blood of innocent victims while screaming for more gun control.
You assfuck. Where did you get that load of shit.
What do anti-gun loons do when there's a mass hooting in the US?
Stand on the bodies of the victims, bathe themselves in their blood, and scream for more gun control.

Wait - what?
Huh.
I get it. If gun control is not the major factor but rather just an important facoir
Ah. Backpedalling. got it.
You cannot show it is an important factor.
No back pedaling at all.

Obviously, the best approach to gun violence ids to reach the shooters before they kill. Whether through insuring a better home life or mental screening. We can't insure those things but we van make it more difficult to these people to get gns let aline killing machines like assault type rifles.

The shooter........calls himself an Eco-fascist, zero population, anti-capitalist...........before the left wingers start up......

Again, there were multiple shooters from what i'm reading...

Yep, even worse........complete failure of gun control and a complete failure of gun free zones to keep people safe...on an island, with gun control.

And even with all of these murders, this is still fewer people than are murdered by guns in the USA in one week.

this is reality try living in it, this is coming to the US and NZ will have just helped kick it off lmfao..........

stay in your dream world it's gonna drop inn your door step by the time you leftist dumb asses wake up mass killings etc happening it's coming to the US its already here FOOL!

These dumbasses were just as stupid as the Trump haters here they thought the same thing of others who warned them look who gets the last laugh. bahahah WE DO!!

Gunn control doesn't work moron if it did there would never be shootings again dumbass

Amy Mek on Twitter

She is telling the US is going to end up the same WA , WARNIGN, WTF DO YOU DUMBASSES NEEDTO BELIEVE IT'S COMINGN TO THE US

DANGER, DANGER, DANNGER is it sinnkign yet is it sinnkingn yet.

I cannot believe you are actually celebrating the failure of gun control. There is no limit to the depths you will sink to,
Says she who proudly stands on the bodies and bathes herself in the blood of innocent victims while screaming for more gun control.

We don't need more gun control in Canada. We need Americans to stop smuggling guns into our country.

Honey you better wake up to reality this attack is going to happen across the globe now there is an attack on Christians then it will anything NOT a Muslim you idiots think it's all a conspiracy.
If gun control worked dumbass we would not have shootings like this

YOUR GOVERNMENTS RUN NTHESE GUSN INTO COUNTRIES WITH NNO GUNNS DUMBASS...

WHO NEEDS LAWS WHEN THEY ARE BROUGHT IN ILLEGALLY IDIOT!!!

WE HAVE DRUG LAWS IN PLACE 50 YRS DUMBAS THAT REALLY STOPPED THOSE DRUG WARS...

NYC IMAM: “Islam without (violent) jihad is like honey without sweetness” Muhammad Ibn Muneer advises Muslims: ”Never apologize for speaking the truth about Jihad, Jews, & Christians - such as saying that Jews have earned Allah’s wrath” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0MAkb7xZDk …

this is why we need protection . they took their guns it's known to those who aren't idiots they are coming for the WEST and you democratic c...ts will have left nothing but pure hell for your kids adn grand kids CANADA included.

Any country leaving their borders open is doing it to BREAK THE NATION that is what the elites who control your WORLD banks want .

GUN LAWS DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!
upload_2019-3-15_9-56-2.png

Millie Weaver on Twitter

You assfuck. Where did you get that load of shit.
What do anti-gun loons do when there's a mass hooting in the US?
Stand on the bodies of the victims, bathe themselves in their blood, and scream for more gun control.

What a crock of shit. Anyone with a fucking brain looks at a disaster & tries to prevent another.

The only one bathing themselves are those who refuse to keep assault type weapons out of the hands of the public.

YOU are the one allowing these things to continue.

Those who are working towards better gun control are the ones trying to prevent more deaths of children. You asduime they are not pursuing better availability for help or better homelives. You are the one actually supporting these killings.
GO fuck yourself you ignorant piece of shit.

Forum List

Back