Mosque shooting in New Zealand

One of the goals of the shooter was to drive a wedge between the Left and the Right here in the US.

Watch our stupid Libtard Moon Bats play right into his hands:

From his manifesto:

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

One of the goals of the shooter was to drive a wedge between the Left and the Right here in the US.

From his manifesto:

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
Some on the left want to muster the militia until we have no more security problems.

upload_2019-3-15_8-47-8.png

Awwww imgien that he " HATED" . but wait doesn't LOVE TRUMP HATE .

From his manifesto:

He is correct. As he says, he is an ordinary man. He has no brilliance. Nor has he an exceptional education. And he figured it out. Way over there in New Zealand he figured it out.

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
So, Gun Control, means no one has any guns?

Naw, gun free zones don't stop mass shootings.

They stop the firing from turning into a dead HR Person, or the bar fight over Sox vs. Cubs into turning into a dead drunk.

As the gun nuts point out, mass shootings are only a small fraction of gun deaths... they'd be a lot worse if everyone was armed

Funny thing Joe and that is Texas with it massive size and population has relax gun control laws and Houston Fifth Ward is safer than the South Side of Chi-town...
Is Texas safer than Canada, the UK, Germany, Japan, etc.? FYI Canada is about 24% minorities so you can put a lid on that "Chicago" shit. It`s the guns.

No, I will not put a lid on it because you blame the object and not the individual.

Again Houston fifth ward is safer than the savages in Chicago and Joliet. Now you will scream racism but I am stating people in Chi-town are savages no matter their race but let even go deeper and realize Chicago is safer than Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis and New Orleans seeing those four cities I just listed are listed on the fifty most dangerous cities in the WORLD!

So it is not the object but those like you excusing the stupidity of individuals while blaming the object.

The reality is Texas is a gun friendly state and yet Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austing are safer than Baltimore , St. Louis, Detroit and New Orleans.

Can you explain why?

They stop the firing from turning into a dead HR Person, or the bar fight over Sox vs. Cubs into turning into a dead drunk.

As the gun nuts point out, mass shootings are only a small fraction of gun deaths... they'd be a lot worse if everyone was armed

Funny thing Joe and that is Texas with it massive size and population has relax gun control laws and Houston Fifth Ward is safer than the South Side of Chi-town...
Is Texas safer than Canada, the UK, Germany, Japan, etc.? FYI Canada is about 24% minorities so you can put a lid on that "Chicago" shit. It`s the guns.

No, I will not put a lid on it because you blame the object and not the individual.

Again Houston fifth ward is safer than the savages in Chicago and Joliet. Now you will scream racism but I am stating people in Chi-town are savages no matter their race but let even go deeper and realize Chicago is safer than Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis and New Orleans seeing those four cities I just listed are listed on the fifty most dangerous cities in the WORLD!

So it is not the object but those like you excusing the stupidity of individuals while blaming the object.

The reality is Texas is a gun friendly state and yet Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austing are safer than Baltimore , St. Louis, Detroit and New Orleans.

Can you explain why?

Also, Texas is a Minority- Majority State which more minorities live within the States, so you can not say that it is because of us whites.

Is trump being fair to the New Zealand terrorists after they praise him?

Trump condemns New Zealand mosque attack as 'horrible massacre' | Reuters

The accused gunman's manifesto praised Trump as "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose."

Didn’t seem fair to me. You know how Trump likes praise. And they’re just praising Trump’s words and actions. So why would he condemn them. After all it was Muslims they killed, right?
Doesn’t Trump hate Muslims the most? Except for the ones that give him money?

How about paying attention to context for a change? The shooter mentioned Trump only one time in his manifesto:

"Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?

As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.."

There is absolutely nothing wrong with President Trump being a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose. That's why we elected him in the first place.

But I disagree with the "a policy maker and leader" part. President Trump is an excellent policy maker and leader.

From his manifesto:

Some on the left want to muster the militia until we have no more security problems.

Nobody on the pussy Left in the US would even know which end of a gun to point.

Can you explain why?
People in wealthy neighborhoods who mostly came from good homes and have some sort of education tend to commit less crimes than those who were born in a poor neighborhood to a single mother. What exactly are you struggling to understand? Are you really that stupid? If so you shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns.

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
So, Gun Control, means no one has any guns?
only the unorganized militia complains about gun control.

I cannot believe you are actually celebrating the failure of gun control. There is no limit to the depths you will sink to,

The shooter........calls himself an Eco-fascist, zero population, anti-capitalist...........before the left wingers start up......

Again, there were multiple shooters from what i'm reading...

Yep, even worse........complete failure of gun control and a complete failure of gun free zones to keep people safe...on an island, with gun control.

And even with all of these murders, this is still fewer people than are murdered by guns in the USA in one week.

Can you explain why?
People in wealthy neighborhoods who mostly came from good homes and have some sort of education tend to commit less crimes than those who were born in a poor neighborhood to a single mother. What exactly are you struggling to understand? Are you really that stupid? If so you shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns.

Again, you are the one ignoring the fact Texas is a Minority-majority State andCities like Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin are safer than the four I listed.

All you are saying it is because poor people that are uneducated are the cause and yet Texas is rank one of the lowest States for education, so can you explain why a gun friendly state has Cities that did not rank on the Top Fifty Most Dangerous Cities in the World?

Not much information yet but it sounds pretty bad.
Witness: Many dead in New Zealand mosque shooting

But, guns are outlawed in New Zealand?

Not quite totally outlawed, but New Zealand has extreme, draconian style gun control.

That's why no one was able to shoot back at the shooter.

You are one SICK motherfucker.

Why the FUCK would anybody be bringing GUNS into a house of worship?

IDIOT.

Is that Tom hanks shaking hands with President Trump in your GIF

Forum List

Back