Mosque shooting in New Zealand

One of the goals of the shooter was to drive a wedge between the Left and the Right here in the US.

Watch our stupid Libtard Moon Bats play right into his hands:

From his manifesto:

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
Some on the left want to muster the militia until we have no more security problems.

Nobody on the pussy Left in the US would even know which end of a gun to point.
it does't take long to get well regulated.

upload_2019-3-15_12-9-33.png

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.

Democrat Leader AOC attacked the NRA over the Christchurch shootings today.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Attacks the NRA Over the New Zealand Mosque Shootings - The Truth About Guns

Not much information yet but it sounds pretty bad.
Witness: Many dead in New Zealand mosque shooting

But, guns are outlawed in New Zealand?

Not quite totally outlawed, but New Zealand has extreme, draconian style gun control.

That's why no one was able to shoot back at the shooter.

You are one SICK motherfucker.

Why the FUCK would anybody be bringing GUNS into a house of worship?

IDIOT.

Why wouldn't I wear my concealed carry piece when I'm in a church? Am I any less prone to becoming a victim of a mass-shooting event, just because I'm in a church?

Judging by yesterday's event, I'd say not.

The real dumbasses think the attack is going to stay over there LMFAO wait until the US is given the go ahead and you stupid fk Trump haters think there's no ody at the border because Jim Acosta took you there lmfao, omfg that is so hard to believe you fkrs are that stupid to fall for nobody at the border live there stupid fks!!!

THERE IS AN ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS AND ONE MOD INCLUDE LAST YEAR HAS THE BALLS TO SAY IT WASN'T TRUE THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS YOU STUPID FKRS..........

THEY ARE COMING FOR YOU NENXT DUMBASSES............ CHRISTIAN OR NOT YOU BETTER BE A MUSLIM OR DIES YOU STUPID ASSES .

WHEN THEY WANT YOU STUPID WHITE DUMBASSES TO SUBMIT TO ALLAH YOU BETTER DO IT OR DIE MORONS..

YOU DONN'T GET TO BE AN ATHEIST STUPID FK
YOU DON'T GET TO BE PROTISTAN
YOU DONN'T GET TO CATHOLIC
YOU DON'T GET TO BE ESCOP.
YOU DON'T GET TO BE .....................................................

BE A MUSLIM OR DIE

There is no attack on Christians nnoo wtf ever gave your idiots that idea.

Germany protects Jihadis not Christians. Christian, Yazidi Refugees who once looked to Germany for safety are now fleeing the country in fear for their lives. Refugees are encountering their ISIS captors in the streets Within 30yrs Germans will be a minority in their OWN county

upload_2019-3-15_9-14-19.png

this is the bs you Trump hating k....ts want here

Amy Mek on Twitter

OMAR will say " WE DIDN'T DO THAT" .........

MORE ATTACKS ARE COMING IT WILL HAPPEN ACROSS THE GLOBE........

THEY ARE COMING FOR THE CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE WORLD WAKE THE HELL UP!!!

THEN ASK YOUR STUID ASS SELVES WHERE I N THE HELL DID THEY GET THOSE GUNS..

FAST ANDN FURIOUS RING A FK NBELL OF COURSE NONT.

Germany protects Jihadis not Christians. Christian, Yazidi Refugees who once looked to Germany for safety are now fleeing the country in fear for their lives. Refugees are encountering their ISIS captors in the streets Within 30yrs Germans will be a minority in their OWN county

Amy Mek on Twitter

upload_2019-3-15_9-20-25.png

Last edited:
Is trump being fair to the New Zealand terrorists after they praise him?

Trump condemns New Zealand mosque attack as 'horrible massacre' | Reuters

The accused gunman's manifesto praised Trump as "a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose."

Didn’t seem fair to me. You know how Trump likes praise. And they’re just praising Trump’s words and actions. So why would he condemn them. After all it was Muslims they killed, right?
Doesn’t Trump hate Muslims the most? Except for the ones that give him money?

How about paying attention to context for a change? The shooter mentioned Trump only one time in his manifesto:

"Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?

As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure. As a policy maker and leader? Dear god no.."

There is absolutely nothing wrong with President Trump being a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose. That's why we elected him in the first place.

But I disagree with the "a policy maker and leader" part. President Trump is an excellent policy maker and leader.

Correct. Deany mentions President Trump more often in an hour.

Hypocrisy, in all its splendor, CNN talk about the fact that Muslims are hated by whites but all the terrorist attacks that were made by them Muslims against westerners is never serious. Pff what asshole world we live in today.

Muslim is not a "race" and they sometimes do allow whites to join. The shoe bomber and Cat Stevens are both Honky muslims.
Yes, i know is not a race, CNN is saying Anti-muslim is all around us.

The CNN globalist pigs are screaming about white racism. Yet they promote refugees and Islamic scum in Western countries. Extremism breeds extremism, they can’t just push radical ideas and not expect a response from the other side.
oh really?
r8j7nrj069m21.jpg

Does it look like I am asking any of those questions?

One of the goals of the shooter was to drive a wedge between the Left and the Right here in the US.

From his manifesto:

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.
Some on the left want to muster the militia until we have no more security problems.

I am well regulated now with 50 firearms and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with President Trump being a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose. That's why we elected him in the first place.
But I disagree with the "a policy maker and leader" part. President Trump is an excellent policy maker and leader.
You know it is not like the Identity Politics system gives us a choice about being identified as whites.

I cannot believe you are actually celebrating the failure of gun control. There is no limit to the depths you will sink to,
Says she who proudly stands on the bodies and bathes herself in the blood of innocent victims while screaming for more gun control.

We don't need more gun control in Canada. We need Americans to stop smuggling guns into our country.

The shooter........calls himself an Eco-fascist, zero population, anti-capitalist...........before the left wingers start up......

Again, there were multiple shooters from what i'm reading...
That changes nothing regarding the failure of Fascist gun bans to protect citizens.
We ban American Gun Nutters from buying most Miltary arms in America. Image the kills our 100% American Born Gun Nutter Terrorist could rack up if they could have these fully auto death weapons to use at mass killings. Gee,... MAGA killings 300, 400,... 1000 per gun nutter NRA sponsored mass shootings.
The US has gun restrictions on what 2nd anal moron gun nutters can have

From his manifesto:

I am well regulated now with 50 firearms and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo.
I prefer to get to know and train with my heavy weapons section.

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
It looks like you’re kind of saying you admire these people? Is that what you’re saying?

I cannot believe you are actually celebrating the failure of gun control. There is no limit to the depths you will sink to,
Says she who proudly stands on the bodies and bathes herself in the blood of innocent victims while screaming for more gun control.
We don't need more gun control in Canada. We need Americans to stop smuggling guns into our country.
Sounds like you need better border security - don't blame Americans for your failures.

Forum List

Back