Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Funny how a would be mass shooter doesn't pick a place where he knows everyone will be armed, like a police station.
Everyone knows no firearms are allowed on the grounds of any school so it's a pretty safe bet no one will be shooting back
The anti-gun loon insistence of not allowing people to carry firearms in places were mass shootings most often take place gets people killed.
As intended.
So the solution is to arm everyone. Good thinking
We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Muster the Militia until our security problems go away!

We can ban these stupid assault type rifles.

A semiautomatic rifle is not an assault weapon
aimed single fire shots can kill more /are more accurate than auto weapons
so they can be more lethal
Good, so banning assault type rifles should not hurt any of you gun nuts
and it won't stop one murder
Based on what? Your immense expertise?

My common sense.

A person committed to murder will simply use another weapon

So banning one weapon with certain cosmetics will not stop him from using another weapon that performs exactly the same as the banned one will it?

If he wants to shoot 5.56 ammo then banning the rifle with the black plastic parts won't stop him from using a 5.56 caliber rifle with a wood stock will it?

The ban won't stop him from using a couple handguns will it?

And let's not forget that rifles are used in less than 2% of all murders so banning any rifle won't do much to lower the murder rate will it?

My common sense.

So banning one weapon with certain cosmetics will not stop him from using another weapon that performs exactly the same as the banned one will it?

If he wants to shoot 5.56 ammo then banning the rifle with the black plastic parts won't stop him from using a 5.56 caliber rifle with a wood stock will it?

And let's not forget that rifles are used in less than 2% of all murders so banning any rifle won't do much to lower the murder rate will it?
hands guns can't kill/wound per time period per same aspects
rifles are much more efficient/fire more rounds per time period

My common sense.

Five Best AR-15 Magazine For Your Rifle ~ Review & VIDEOS

My common sense.

So banning one weapon with certain cosmetics will not stop him from using another weapon that performs exactly the same as the banned one will it
wrong per post # 724

My common sense.

Yes they can the VA tech shooter killed more than 30 people with just 2 handguns

My common sense.

So banning one weapon with certain cosmetics will not stop him from using another weapon that performs exactly the same as the banned one will it
wrong per post # 724

So tell me how does an AR 15 chambered for a 5.56 NATO round outperform any other rifle chambered for the same round?

FYI the size of the magazine has nothing to do with how a rifle performs only how often you have to change the magazine

Polishprince, post: 22021328
The image of our President reflects on ALL Americans, not just him. If someone falsely accuses Trump, its an attack on all of us.

I understand that you are mesmerized and under Trumpo’s spell, but I would appreciate it if you could come out of your transe and answer the question:

NotfooledbyW, post: 22020833
Why must these decent law abiding citizens or visitors of New Zealand need to be ‘liked’ by white Christians from all around the world so as not to be deservedly slaughtered while lawfully conducting themselves as model citizens and practicing their lawful and peaceful religion of choice?

... that you continue to cite and then not answer.

I’m waiting.

My common sense.

wrong per post # 724

So tell me how does an AR 15 chambered for a 5.56 NATO round outperform any other rifle chambered for the same round?

FYI the size of the magazine has nothing to do with how a rifle performs only how often you have to change the magazine
.....so a weapon with a 15 round mag can put out more rounds faster than one with a 30 mag???!!!???
30 is more than 15
it is physically/mathematically impossible

My common sense.

wrong per post # 724

.....so a weapon with a 15 round mag can put out more rounds faster than one with a 30 mag???!!!???
30 is more than 15

It's such a small difference that it becomes irrelevant.

My common sense.

Yes they can the VA tech shooter killed more than 30 people with just 2 handguns
no--the point is a rifle with the larger mag can kill more faster
....and the shooter with a rifle will have a huge advantage over a cop with a pistol

My common sense.

no--the point is a rifle with the larger mag can kill more faster
....and the shooter with a rifle will have a huge advantage over a cop with a pistol

We disagree.

With a little practice a person can change a rifle mad in less than 2 seconds so if a person can squeeze off 30 rounds in 30 seconds then the person with 2 15 round mags can do it in less than 32 seconds

Like I said a time gap so small it is irrelevant

My common sense.

wrong per post # 724

30 is more than 15

wrong
the Vegas shooter would NEVER be able to kill anywhere NEAR as many with pistols instead of rifles --to far away--way to far
1,050 feet from the concert venue
The trigonometry of terror: Why the Las Vegas shooting was so deadly
the Tower shooter would not have been able to even HIT much less kill anyone
Texas Tower shooting of 1966 | Background, Chronology, Map, & Interview
etc etc etc

My common sense.

wrong per post # 724

30 is more than 15

wrong
the Vegas shooter would NEVER be able to kill anywhere NEAR as many with pistols instead of rifles --to far away--way to far
etc etc etc
That's because he was too far away

My common sense.

wrong per post # 724

30 is more than 15

small difference???
1,050 feet from the concert
Typically, handguns are only effective up to 100 or so yards in the hands of a skilled shooter,
....I've fired the M1911A1 many times--a lot --it is very hard to hit a man sized target at 100 yards --without extreme training
...it is hard to hit a target at 50 yards without extreme training/patience

!!!! if you are putting out mucho rounds from a pistol as fast as possible--you will NOT be accurate at all
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-effective-range-of-a-9mm-round-fired-from-a-handgun

Polishprince, post: 22021328
The image of our President reflects on ALL Americans, not just him. If someone falsely accuses Trump, its an attack on all of us.

There are no false accusations. It’s all from the horses ass Islamophobe promoter himself:

NotfooledbyW, post: 22016699,
BS Filter, post: 22016596
I don't recall Trump calling for shooting up mosques.

Immediately following the 9/11 attacks, Bush said and often repeated that Islam is a peaceful religion.

He was correct and honorable to hold that position.

Not so with Uskamophobr and downright hater Trumpo:

He gives veiled blessings to wouid be weak minded obsessed with fear whackos who conclude that shooting up a Mosque wouid be one way of dealing with the Muslin problem and how to get rid of those people coming out of mosques with death in their eyes.

">12/6/2015 — Trump: “You Have People Coming Out of Mosques with Hatred and Death in their Eyes”
In an interview on CBS News, Trump expresses support for surveillance of Muslims, saying we “have to show vigilance.”

>12/7/2015 — Trump Calls for a “Total and Complete Shutdown of Muslims Entering the United States”
At a campaign rally in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Trump announces that he has issued a statement calling for the “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.”

“During a campaign rally in New Hampshire, Trump does not correct a rally attendee who states that President Obama is a Muslim and “not even an American.” The attendee goes on to say, “We have a problem in this country; it’s called Muslims” and asks Trump, “When can we get rid of them?” Trump responds, “We’re going to be looking at that and plenty of other things.”

“In an interview with Fox News, Bill O’Reilly asks Trump if there is a “Muslim problem” in the world. Trump responds, “Absolutely. I mean, I don’t notice Swedish people knocking down the World Trade Center. There is a Muslim problem in the world, and you know it and I know it.”

86 Times Donald Trump Displayed or Promoted Islamophobia

Trumpo’s islamophobia reflects on all Americans as you say. And worse is the fact that so many Americans are in denial and defend such a disgraceful politician/scam artist.

wrong per post # 724

30 is more than 15

wrong
etc etc etc
so YES----pistols CANNOT do the job as well as rifles

My common sense.

wrong per post # 724

30 is more than 15

small difference???
1,050 feet from the concert
Typically, handguns are only effective up to 100 or so yards in the hands of a skilled shooter,
....I've fired the M1911A1 many times--a lot --it is very hard to hit a man sized target at 100 yards --without extreme training
...it is hard to hit a target at 50 yards without extreme training/patience

!!!! if you are putting out mucho rounds from a pistol as fast as possible--you will NOT be accurate at all
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-effective-range-of-a-9mm-round-fired-from-a-handgun

I already told you the Vegas loon was too far away to use handguns

And the VA Tech shooter was pretty fucking deadly with just a couple of handguns wasn't he?
The guy who did the CA night club killings did it with one handgun

So don't be so naive as to think people won't be able to kill a lot of people without a rifle or a 30 round mag

30 is more than 15

wrong
etc etc etc
so YES----pistols CANNOT do the job as well as rifles

it depends

up close handguns work very well better than rifles in fact because you need less room

Forum List

Back