Mosque shooting in New Zealand

wrong per post # 724

So tell me how does an AR 15 chambered for a 5.56 NATO round outperform any other rifle chambered for the same round?

FYI the size of the magazine has nothing to do with how a rifle performs only how often you have to change the magazine
.....so a weapon with a 15 round mag can put out more rounds faster than one with a 30 mag???!!!???
30 is more than 15
it is physically/mathematically impossible

It's such a small difference that it becomes irrelevant.
small difference???
1,050 feet from the concert
Typically, handguns are only effective up to 100 or so yards in the hands of a skilled shooter,
....I've fired the M1911A1 many times--a lot --it is very hard to hit a man sized target at 100 yards --without extreme training
...it is hard to hit a target at 50 yards without extreme training/patience

!!!! if you are putting out mucho rounds from a pistol as fast as possible--you will NOT be accurate at all
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-effective-range-of-a-9mm-round-fired-from-a-handgun

I already told you the Vegas loon was too far away to use handguns

And the VA Tech shooter was pretty fucking deadly with just a couple of handguns wasn't he?
The guy who did the CA night club killings did it with one handgun

So don't be so naive as to think people won't be able to kill a lot of people without a rifle or a 30 round mag
.....it would've been IMPOSSIBLE for the Vegas shooter/Tower Shooter to kill as many if they had handguns
you can't deny this

wrong per post # 724

So tell me how does an AR 15 chambered for a 5.56 NATO round outperform any other rifle chambered for the same round?

FYI the size of the magazine has nothing to do with how a rifle performs only how often you have to change the magazine
.....so a weapon with a 15 round mag can put out more rounds faster than one with a 30 mag???!!!???
30 is more than 15

small difference???
Typically, handguns are only effective up to 100 or so yards in the hands of a skilled shooter,
....I've fired the M1911A1 many times--a lot --it is very hard to hit a man sized target at 100 yards --without extreme training

!!!! if you are putting out mucho rounds from a pistol as fast as possible--you will NOT be accurate at all
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-average-effective-range-of-a-9mm-round-fired-from-a-handgun

And the VA Tech shooter was pretty fucking deadly with just a couple of handguns wasn't he?

So don't be so naive as to think people won't be able to kill a lot of people without a rifle or a 30 round mag
why do you think most of the infantry in the military have rifles NOT pistols ?

30 is more than 15

small difference???

.....it would've been IMPOSSIBLE for the Vegas shooter/Tower Shooter to kill as many if they had handguns
you can't deny this

BECAUSE HE WAS TOO FUCKING FAR AWAY

Like I have said more than once already

30 is more than 15

small difference???

Because they want to engage from longer distances

30 is more than 15

small difference???

maybe because the rifles also hold more rounds....??
plain and simple---the rifle can fire more rounds faster---yes or no?

30 is more than 15

small difference???

and MORE killing/etc power!!!!!!

30 is more than 15

small difference???

do you know or remember this shootout??!!!
pistols vs rifles at CLOSE range
The 1986 Miami Shootout: The gunfight that changed law enforcement nationwide
1986 FBI Miami shootout - Wikipedia

aimed single fire shots can kill more /are more accurate than auto weapons
so they can be more lethal
Good, so banning assault type rifles should not hurt any of you gun nuts
and it won't stop one murder
Based on what? Your immense expertise?

My common sense.

A person committed to murder will simply use another weapon

So banning one weapon with certain cosmetics will not stop him from using another weapon that performs exactly the same as the banned one will it?

If he wants to shoot 5.56 ammo then banning the rifle with the black plastic parts won't stop him from using a 5.56 caliber rifle with a wood stock will it?

The ban won't stop him from using a couple handguns will it?

And let's not forget that rifles are used in less than 2% of all murders so banning any rifle won't do much to lower the murder rate will it?
hands guns can't kill/wound per time period per same aspects
rifles are much more efficient/fire more rounds per time period

You CANNOT be serious. If you are, you have achieved a level of ignorance that is hard to match.

Polishprince, post: 22021328
The image of our President reflects on ALL Americans, not just him. If someone falsely accuses Trump, its an attack on all of us.

There are no false accusations. It’s all from the horses ass Islamophobe promoter himself:

NotfooledbyW, post: 22016699,
BS Filter, post: 22016596
I don't recall Trump calling for shooting up mosques.

Immediately following the 9/11 attacks, Bush said and often repeated that Islam is a peaceful religion.

He was correct and honorable to hold that position.

Not so with Uskamophobr and downright hater Trumpo:

He gives veiled blessings to wouid be weak minded obsessed with fear whackos who conclude that shooting up a Mosque wouid be one way of dealing with the Muslin problem and how to get rid of those people coming out of mosques with death in their eyes.

">12/6/2015 — Trump: “You Have People Coming Out of Mosques with Hatred and Death in their Eyes”
In an interview on CBS News, Trump expresses support for surveillance of Muslims, saying we “have to show vigilance.”

>12/7/2015 — Trump Calls for a “Total and Complete Shutdown of Muslims Entering the United States”
At a campaign rally in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, Trump announces that he has issued a statement calling for the “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.”

“During a campaign rally in New Hampshire, Trump does not correct a rally attendee who states that President Obama is a Muslim and “not even an American.” The attendee goes on to say, “We have a problem in this country; it’s called Muslims” and asks Trump, “When can we get rid of them?” Trump responds, “We’re going to be looking at that and plenty of other things.”

“In an interview with Fox News, Bill O’Reilly asks Trump if there is a “Muslim problem” in the world. Trump responds, “Absolutely. I mean, I don’t notice Swedish people knocking down the World Trade Center. There is a Muslim problem in the world, and you know it and I know it.”

86 Times Donald Trump Displayed or Promoted Islamophobia

Trumpo’s islamophobia reflects on all Americans as you say. And worse is the fact that so many Americans are in denial and defend such a disgraceful politician/scam artist.
No such thing as "Islamophobia". It's a made up term by Islamists and their pawns in the left to silence criticism of their backward murderous attacks and hate.

30 is more than 15

small difference???

you can't deny this

Wrong.....the Virginia Tech shooter killed 32 with two pistols...the only reason the Vegas shooter killed so many was the fact he was firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people from a concealed and fortified location.....

And had he used a rental truck he could have killed more people...he killed 58, the Virginia Tech shooter with two pistols 32, and the muslim with the rental truck killed 86.....

You are just wrong.

small difference???

Wrong again.......the two shooters were trained and motivated...the FBI were unorganized....I went through the entire shooting with a local SWAT team during their training days when they went through exactly what happened.

small difference???

No.

NZ police are emailing demands to websites that have uploaded the video to share the IP addresses of users who have viewed or discussed it.

small difference???

Wrong again.......the two shooters were trained and motivated...the FBI were unorganized....I went through the entire shooting with a local SWAT team during their training days when they went through exactly what happened.
irrelevant to the point that rifles kill more and faster

small difference???

No.
then tell us why they don't carry handguns more

plain and simple, rifles fire more/longer ranged/etc rounds faster/more than handguns--cannot be disputed

irrelevant to the point that rifles kill more and faster

Wrong, it depends on the area under attack.

No.

Rifles are long range tools, as a former infantry man, and graduate of Fort Benning infantry school, the rifle is used to limit the movement of the enemy, and to deny him the ability to move and take terrain.....look it up. Long range v. close range.

No.

Because a rifle is able to engage FARTHER out than a pistol. A Bushmaster AR-15 has an effective fire rate of about 45 rounds per minute according to its manual, with a maximum rate of fire of 600 rounds per minute. So, it CAN fire faster, but you run the risk of melting the barrel. A Glock 18 has a rate of fire of 1200 rounds per minute.

Why the Glock 18 Might Be the Most Deadly Gun on Planet Earth

small difference???

Irrelevant

Forum List

Back