Most Americans dislike Islam

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
YouGov | Most Americans dislike Islam

YouGov/HuffPost's latest research shows that most Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Islam. 58% of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Islam, and just over a third (35%) say that they have a 'very unfavorable' opinion of the religion. Only 17% of Americans view it positively. Democrats (27%) are the most likely to have a favorable opinion of Islam, but even they tend to say that they view Islam negatively. Among independents (58%) and Republicans (75%) most people have a negative view of Islam.

So maybe all democrooks aren't nearly as fucking retarded as the bed wetters on this forum.

The cult of slavery, death and conquest is not gaining in popularity despite what some bed wetters want you too believe. Even some democrooks are starting to realize how insidious this cult is.

I don't have a problem with muslims that are not true muslims lol.

I am a fairly well-read person and what I know about Islam could figuratively fit in a thimble, with room to slosh around a bit without spilling.

What difference would it make if I don't "like" Islam?

ALWAYS have to bring up Christianity lol

After looking at Seahag's stupid link, there are just 2 obscure passages from the old testament, and while they are graphic they represent nothing the modern Christian doctrine compels it's followers to believe or act on.

While savage rhetoric and acts are common within the modern cult of slavery, death and conquest.

Thus proving that seahag and bed wetters like her are weapons grade stupid.

Forum List

Back