Matrix 4 ?? After the last one ..no thx

Dune looks bad azzzzz

Same guy who directed Blade runner , 2049

Remakes or sequels of previous movies?

Thank you, No.
Captain Ron 2 might be a good one
or Rainman 2.

Ew-little-girl-face-.jpg

Rocky XII -- Rocky and Clubber Lang wind up living at the same nursing home. And it is on!

Dune looks very good , the trailer
Same director who was terrific with 2017, Blade runner 2049

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but 'Blade Runner 2049' was NOT a good movie and an even worse sequel to the original classic.

It did nothing to add to the original, which really did not require a sequel. A better use of the franchise would have been a prequel to tell the story about how the world of 'Blade Runner' came about. The origins of the Tyrell Corporation and maybe even explore the connection between the world of 'Blade Runner' and the world of 'Alien'.

As for YADR 2021 (Yet Another Dune Remake), I don't expect much. The novel 'Dune' is a rich, complex, multi-faceted, narrative, that is ultimately un-filmable. Any attempt to include the entire story would be too long and confusing, any attempt to edit it would be disappointing.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but 'Blade Runner 2049' was NOT a good movie and an even worse sequel to the original classic.

It did nothing to add to the original, which really did not require a sequel. A better use of the franchise would have been a prequel to tell the story about how the world of 'Blade Runner' came about. The origins of the Tyrell Corporation and maybe even explore the connection between the world of 'Blade Runner' and the world of 'Alien'.

As for YADR 2021 (Yet Another Dune Remake), I don't expect much. The novel 'Dune' is a rich, complex, multi-faceted, narrative, that is ultimately un-filmable. Any attempt to include the entire story would be too long and confusing, any attempt to edit it would be disappointing.
Dune will be 2 movies

Dune will be 2 movies

Peter Jackson took three movies to do 'LOTR' and it is, arguably, a much less complex narrative.

Dune will be 2 movies

Peter Jackson took three movies to do 'LOTR' and it is, arguably, a much less complex narrative.
Amazon will have LOTR second age out in 2022

Little Timmy plays the main character??
Not sure if that is good or bad in dune

Forum List

Back