Most capable & least capable POTUS' since Carter

Three choices, one for the most capable and one for the least capable. The third option just cuz

• Biden is the MOST capable

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Trump was the MOST capable

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Obama was the MOST capable

• Bush Jr. was the MOST capable

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clinton was the MOST capable

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Bush Sr. was the MOST capable

• Reagan was the MOST capable

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Carter was the MOST capable

• Biden is the LEAST capable

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Trump was the LEAST capable

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Obama was the LEAST capable

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Bush Jr. was the LEAST capable

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Clinton was the LEAST capable

• Bush Sr. was the LEAST capable

• Reagan was the LEAST capable

• Carter was the LEAST capable

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Dave Mathews sucks

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
Update:
Most capablePercentages
Republicans
26​
72%​
Democrats
10​
28%​
Total
36​
Least capablePercentages
Republicans (TDS)
11​
31%​
Democrats
25​
69%​
Total
36​

BIG BIG props to Biden, who rec'd two votes for the most capable of all.

One has to wonder if Biden's support also selected Reagan as the least capable, which rec'd two votes as well.

It's so cute, the way you sit in your sandbox and pretend this fake-ass poll is anything but a circlejerk echo chamber.

I bet you have GI Joe dolls too.

Anyone else notice the PROG could only choose Trump as the least capable but didn't opt for the most capable? TDS

I need to give Dave Mathews a break and show Cold Play some special attention :auiqs.jpg:

What "PROG" is that?
If you have "Progs" voting then it's missing Ford, Nixon, LBJ, JFK, Ike, Truman, FDR, Hoover, Coolidge, Harding, Wilson, Taft and TR. "Progs" would have lived through all of them in their 100+ years.

In any case Rump as the least capable is the most obvious choice on the list. Finding anyone "capable" among the rest is way harder.

What exactly is the point here? Butthurt about Dave Matthews?

This makes no sense less your TDS, which never made sense to begin with less it was pumped through Pelosi, MSM & the like.

Nothing like beginning a sentence that makes no sense with "this makes no sense". Thanks for the disclaimer.

Baby steps:

A. You left context & then went on with your TDS rant.

B. TDS only makes sense because the misinformation was shoved up your ass by MSM, Pelosi & the like. Cause & effect.

Get it now PROG?

"Context"? You think there are still "Progs" and you wanna go "context"??

I posted nothing about any "TDS". You did that. What I did was point out that the selection on YOUR OWN POLL that you were whining "PROG" --- we still don't know which one -- voted for, was voted for because it's the single most obvious line on the list. Ain't rocket surgery. You've got seventeen lines there setting up a "which one of these is not like the others", and I just don't know enough about Dave Matthews.

I've explained this to you many times and was forced to stop reading your response due diligence.

You can't call the left liberal because it never belonged to them in the first place and today's left is anything but liberal. Liberal definitions that swing on a daily basis is not the implied definition for liberal in life.

You can't call the left progressives because that implies progress. Same, liberal definitions that swing on a daily basis is not the implied definition for liberal, and surely it doesn't involve progress.

PROG sounds right, and it's an antonym as well.........
Progressively
Rewired
On
Garbage

I prepared an update on the results for you:
Most capablePercentages
Republicans
12​
92%​
Democrats
1​
8%​
Total
13​
Least capablePercentages
Republicans (TDS)
3​
17%​
Democrats
15​
83%​
Total
18​
Wow, that must really mean something of an unscientific poll on a site that leans conservative.

Leans Republican? Is that because we've frightened PROGS away with truth & rational Vs PROG-heads? I don't see anyone getting booted off PROG-doctrine, and conservatives don't play that game. I didn't join this site because it's conservative. Perhaps it's natural to be rational Vs a PROG-head.

I mean what's a PROG-head worth when some feel Biden is the best of all. How much value can a poll have when PROGS present Trump as the least capable of all? What would be the rationality for that opinion, short perhaps he lost an election because Biden was appointed, or maybe Trump didn't have an upper hand on MSM & Pelosi types?

How about, when it came to the world's establishment of things, Trump was the lessor player thus must be incompetent in PROG?
No, it's because more conservatives post here than Liberals.

Call it what it is --- this site is hopelessly infested with self-delusional Qpid echobubbulists, jacking each other off to the tune of whatever parrot-dropping their orders dick-tate that day. Presumably they do so because they know damn well their hallucinatory fantasy world wouldn't stand up on its own for two minutes by itself.

You losers from the economy thread better have Bill “balanced budget” Clinton as the most capable and Trump as the least based on deficit spending per year.

This is the least capable.... follow the science

View attachment 467791
You losers from the economy thread better have Bill “balanced budget” Clinton as the most capable and Trump as the least based on deficit spending per year.

Sure I suppose, if you ignore congress and inflation. Clinton had a Republican congress when he "balanced the budget" as the elite sold to China & internet, for instance.

Update:

Trump MOST capable by a wide margin with Reagan respect on display. Clinton seems to be the only Democrat shown some love, but it's entertaining to see two approvals for Biden. Seems to me that's enough to win election these days, nice job Biden.

Biden LEAST capable by a wide margin, but that's just logic for sure. A distant second is TDS & projecting PROGS. I suppose one could argue Trump was the very least competent where it came to matters of establishment & MSM. Obama is right on Trump's tail for the second worse. I think that's code for while Biden was at best a politician in the day, who since has dementia & he's a puppet too, that's better than an operable Obama brain, so even Biden is better.

Only five people believe Dave Mathews sucks. Is his music over here or over there, why so clumsy? What's with that voice, and how can you fuck up a band full of otherwise great musicians?

Last edited:
Should be noted that of 39 people polled, only four Democats believe Obama or Biden are the best of the group. Ironically they're tied with two votes a piece thus............ Fuck, that doesn't bode well for Obama at all. Imagine that, Obama Vs useless & dementia from PROG-view = tie.

Should be noted that of 39 people polled, only four Democats believe Obama or Biden are the best of the group. Ironically they're tied with two votes a piece thus............ Fuck, that doesn't bode well for Obama at all. Imagine that, Obama Vs useless & dementia from PROG-view = tie.
LOL

Someone, I think Obama and Biden will survive your meaningless poll.

LOL

Nah man, polls are awesome. PROG favorite is how Trump is always going to lose bigly, Biden wins debates and popularity approval contests.

I figure this poll is more representative than those others, they're the real quacks. Don't look now but Reagan is creeping up on Trump for the most bitchen. Not exactly wrong, if you could put Trump's balls & brains on Reagan's cool charisma we'd have the world's GOAT leader. Instead we get Biden I guess, what a bummer.

LOL

Nah man, polls are awesome. PROG favorite is how Trump is always going to lose bigly, Biden wins debates and popularity approval contests.

I figure this poll is more representative than those others, they're the real quacks. Don't look now but Reagan is creeping up on Trump for the most bitchen. Not exactly wrong, if you could put Trump's balls & brains on Reagan's cool charisma we'd have the world's GOAT leader. Instead we get Biden I guess, what a bummer.
As long as making meaningless polls keeps you from invading the Capitol, then I suppose it's ok.

LOL

As long as making meaningless polls keeps you from invading the Capitol, then I suppose it's ok.

All hundreds who invaded the capital you mean?

Update: Biden has rec'd the most votes of both categories, which happens to fall under the Worst of All category. Trump is a very close second, as he carries the most votes for best of all.

Interesting however many PROGS figure Trump was the least capable, free of tangible and considering the competition. But then again TDS runs deep.

Last edited:
The election results are in, and we didn't solicit one single ballot out of the norm. This poll looks to reflect the reality of things, it's far superior those mainstream, so here's what we have:

MOST CAPABLE:
Trump
with 17 electoral votes is the best of them.

Reagan was shown a lot of love with 13 electoral votes. Says a lot about Reagan considering that unfortunately, Reagan finished his second term with Alzheimer's.

Clinton shown some love by Democrats with 8 electoral votes, though where else would you expect a Democrat to go considering their choices?

Obama & Biden received 2 votes each. I won't speak for Obama, but as for Biden, what can you say beyond wishful thinking?

LEAST CAPABLE:
Biden received 18 electoral votes as the least capable. It's ironic because there are a total of 41 electoral votes but less than half went to the obvious choice. Wishful thinking is one thing, but when over 50% of the electoral live in an abstract world it's at least concerning. Regardless, Biden wins first place for the least capable.

Trump comes in second place with 11 electoral votes for the least capable, which was not unexpected. The progressive left is known for their intellectual dishonestly & certainly projection. But more importantly, Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) continues to infect the left as scientists & mathematicians clearly predicted. This explains why Biden only rec'd 18 electoral votes in this category.

Obama comes in third place with 7 electoral votes for the least capable. The electoral college believes the message is while Biden has dementia and was certainly useless beforehand, better the incompetent than a con who was so harmful to this country.

Thank you for participating in this election, and for the 10 Democrats convinced to participate, we've bagged and tagged your weed and it can be picked up anytime.

Last edited:
The election results are in, and we didn't solicit one single ballot out of the norm. This poll looks to reflect the reality of things, it's far superior those mainstream, so here's what we have:

MOST CAPABLE:
Trump

Reagan shown lost of love with 13 electoral votes. Says a lot considering he finished his second term with Alzheimer's, unfortunately.

Clinton shown some love by Democrats with 8 electoral votes, where else is a Democrat supposed to go with this?

Obama & Biden receive 2 votes each. I won't speak for Obama, but as for Biden, what can you say beyond wishful thinking.

LEAST CAPABLE:
Biden received 18 electoral votes is the least capable. It's ironic because there are a total of 41 electoral votes but only half went to the obvious choice. Wishful thinking is one thing, but when over 50% of the electoral live in an abstract world it's at least concerning. Regardless, Biden wins first place for the least capable.

Trump comes in second place with 11 electoral votes for the least capable. This helps to explain why Biden only rec'd 18 electoral votes in this category, which was not unexpected. The progressive left is known for their intellectual dishonestly & certainly projection. But more importantly, Trump Derangement Syndrome continues to infect the left as scientists & mathematicians have clearly predicted.

Obama comes in third place with 7 electoral votes for the least capable. The electoral college believes the message is while Biden has dementia and was certainly useless beforehand, better the incompetent than a con who was so harmful to this country.
LOL

About 81,283,786 Americans disagree.

:abgg2q.jpg:

MOST CAPABLE:
Trump

Reagan shown lost of love with 13 electoral votes. Says a lot considering he finished his second term with Alzheimer's, unfortunately.

Clinton shown some love by Democrats with 8 electoral votes, where else is a Democrat supposed to go with this?

Obama & Biden receive 2 votes each. I won't speak for Obama, but as for Biden, what can you say beyond wishful thinking.

LEAST CAPABLE:
Biden received 18 electoral votes is the least capable. It's ironic because there are a total of 41 electoral votes but only half went to the obvious choice. Wishful thinking is one thing, but when over 50% of the electoral live in an abstract world it's at least concerning. Regardless, Biden wins first place for the least capable.

Trump comes in second place with 11 electoral votes for the least capable. This helps to explain why Biden only rec'd 18 electoral votes in this category, which was not unexpected. The progressive left is known for their intellectual dishonestly & certainly projection. But more importantly, Trump Derangement Syndrome continues to infect the left as scientists & mathematicians have clearly predicted.

LOL

About 81,283,786 Americans disagree.

:abgg2q.jpg:

That's not even close to true.

Forum List

Back