Most child gun deaths and injuries are African American's the group that owns the fewest guns...

No.....the major difference is their cultures.....and most of the countries that have disarmed their citizens are hell holes....just like Mexico...

Mexico isn't a hellhole because their citizens can't compensate for tiny dicks.

No.....the major difference is their cultures.....and most of the countries that have disarmed their citizens are hell holes....just like Mexico...

/---- Please ask your Special Ed teacher to explain the concept of a double negative sentence. TIA
Double negatives are two negative words used in the same sentence. Using two negatives turns the thought or sentence into a positive one. Double negatives are not encouraged in English because they are poor grammar and they can be confusing.

Double Negative Examples
  • That won’t do you no good.
  • I ain’t got no time for supper.
  • Nobody with any sense isn’t going.
  • I can’t find my keys nowhere.
  • She never goes with nobody.
  • Mexico isn't a hellhole because their citizens can't compensate for tiny dicks.
confused.jpg

No...Mexico is a hell hole....and getting worse now that drug gangs are targeting the tourist areas......Mexico is a hell hole because they won't allow normal, law abiding people to defend themselves with guns....the military, the police.....control who gets guns.....and the military, and the police, work with Mexican drug gangs to murder 10s of thousands of citizens every year.....that is why Mexico is a shit hole country....

Forum List

Back