most deadliest martial art in universe

sam5971

Feb 13, 2020
The world is full of different kinds of martial arts and nearly every country has their own fighting style. Here are the 6 most dangerous martial arts ever created. Which one is most powerful?

The world is full of different kinds of martial arts and nearly every country has their own fighting style. Here are the 6 most dangerous martial arts ever created. Which one is most powerful?

The gun......that is the best martial art......beats empty hands, beats knives and clubs........ a 70 year old woman with corona virus, diabetes, a bad hip, can defeat a 20 year old MMA champion in peak physical condition......

No other martial art can do that...

The gun......that is the best martial art......beats empty hands, beats knives and clubs........ a 70 year old woman with corona virus, diabetes, a bad hip, can defeat a 20 year old MMA champion in peak physical condition......

No other martial art can do that...

Sorry....my mistake, I saw the funny on another post in the menu and attributed it to you........so I apologize.........I didn't look at it in the actual post......

Forum List

Back