Most important video to watch if you have a male child!

Both of these clowns are full of ideological shit. The histories of law and religion in most, if not all countries show that men have given themselves privileges that they denied to women. Some of these problems have been fixed, like men in the U.S. can no longer legally steal all of their wives' money. Some remain to be fixed.

Stop harping on the past. Men and boys are being hurt NOW.

How so? More than women and girls?

What do you mean, "more than"? How does that matter?

It is not like there is a certain about of harm that has to be shared out between the two groups.

The OP makes a point about harm to young males. That is valid or not, regardless of what is being done or NOT done to young females.

Unless you believe the only way to raise up women, is by putting men down.

I am saying the opposite. If both sexes are being treated in the same harmful manner and no one is being singled out by sex, all we have is a general social problem. This guy never stated any specific harm for which boys are being singled out because of their sex.

Sure he did. YOur denial is not credible.

You support the anti-male sexism that is rampant in our society.

Both of these clowns are full of ideological shit.

Maybe they are; maybe they aren't. Why don't you provide some evidence to the countrary instead of throwing out a bunch generalizations based on your own bias.
Because we're talking about something that doesn't exist.
It creates victims, if a boy acts naturally, and a feminist is his teacher she could recommend him see a counselor, already that kid thinks he has issues now the counselor says he has ADHD. Now the kid is taken out of regular classes and has put in special classes with kids and have really difficult learning disabilities. You just destroyed that child.

I don't know what you mean by a boy acting "naturally." I don't think that all boys are being dragged to counseling and treated as having ADHD.

There is lots out there about ADHD.

ADHD Symptoms Checklist: Specific Symptoms of ADHD Subtype
NIMH » Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder

Millions of kids have been diagnosed with ADHD, but many more millions have not. The indicators all seem to involve behavior that is out of the ordinary and makes the kid stand out from his or her peers of both sexes.
Do you believe toxic masculinity exist?

Both of these clowns are full of ideological shit.

Maybe they are; maybe they aren't. Why don't you provide some evidence to the countrary instead of throwing out a bunch generalizations based on your own bias.
Because we're talking about something that doesn't exist.
It creates victims, if a boy acts naturally, and a feminist is his teacher she could recommend him see a counselor, already that kid thinks he has issues now the counselor says he has ADHD. Now the kid is taken out of regular classes and has put in special classes with kids and have really difficult learning disabilities. You just destroyed that child.

I don't know what you mean by a boy acting "naturally." I don't think that all boys are being dragged to counseling and treated as having ADHD.

There is lots out there about ADHD.

ADHD Symptoms Checklist: Specific Symptoms of ADHD Subtype
NIMH » Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder

Millions of kids have been diagnosed with ADHD, but many more millions have not. The indicators all seem to involve behavior that is out of the ordinary and makes the kid stand out from his or her peers of both sexes.
Do you believe toxic masculinity exist?

Actually, yes.

Forum List

Back