Most Palestinians see fresh peace talks as error

I agree with the Palestinians. " Negotiations" are a waste of time. No " 67 Borders" or " Right of Return" . Ask any Pro Palestinian responding to the thread what there is to " negotiate" and there will be no response

I agree with the Palestinians. " Negotiations" are a waste of time. No " 67 Borders" or " Right of Return" . Ask any Pro Palestinian responding to the thread what there is to " negotiate" and there will be no response

Enforce international law. No negotiations needed.

Wonderful. Kick the terrorists Fakestinians out of the Jewish State of Israel. That is enforcing international law. Remember San Remo. Actually I don't think you would, as you will conveniently forget it as you do with a lot of facts.

Wonderful. Kick the terrorists Fakestinians out of the Jewish State of Israel. That is enforcing international law. Remember San Remo. Actually I don't think you would, as you will conveniently forget it as you do with a lot of facts.

I remember San Remo. Neither Israel nor Jewish state were mentioned.

Damn, you have a short memory, we only went through this last week. Palestine was designated as a Jewish State signed by countries who were members of the League of Nations. Please, try and absorb facts rather than let them through your brain and into the ether. You really need to concentrate more if you are interested in the subject.

That wasn't my question. Why are they " negotiating" and what is there to " negotiate" about? Regarding " International Law" it doesn't exist. If " International Law" existed and was respected there wouldn't have been the Wars that the Arabs initiated; In this case the 67 War. Israel is never going to give up their Holy Sites, or allow " Right of Return" Even the Arab League has recognized it :cuckoo:

Damn, you have a short memory, we only went through this last week. Palestine was designated as a Jewish State signed by countries who were members of the League of Nations. Please, try and absorb facts rather than let them through your brain and into the ether. You really need to concentrate more if you are interested in the subject.

Link?

Yep. The “Eternal Victim Mentality” AKA ”Palestinian Mentality” seems to be a communicable disease.

Consider: “You love life, We love Death”.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement for a productive and fruitful life, especially in connection with welfare cheats who have no incentive for building a productive society. Unfortunately, ”Palestinian Mentality” speaks volumes about the human condition of ignorance and a politico-religious perspective which devalues life. Those who are unfettered by a moral compass and who place such little value on life can be expected to throw their children to the trash heap. Oh, the dangers of a politico-religious ideology that is so closely tied to violence and regression.

I can’t recall the massive number of opinion pieces, op-eds, commentaries and articles that spoke to the sheer lunacy of Israel ceding land to islamic terrorists and their enablers as it relates to Israel’s withdrawal from Gaza. For a brief moment, the “Pal”-Arabs had an opportunity to step back, reassess and evaluate an opportunity to show the world that they could meet adversity and build a productive society. What happened: The area, under Pal/Arab stewardship has become a no-mans land of wanton terrorist vs terrorist bloodshed and murder.

The overwhelming consensus among the various opinions dealing with Gaza and the ”Palestinian Mentality” was that the Gaza greenhouses, the fertile lands created by Israel, and the economic benefits created by the Israelis would all be lost. They were. The Pal/Arabs wasted no time in looting, burning and rendering all those Israeli improvements nil.

Why should the "Pal"-Arabs spend even a moment actually working for a living when there is an entire U.N. funded welfare agency dedicated to maintaining their invented "nationality"?

You show me nothing in your posts but incessant whining.

And you show me nothing but a mind controled by it's own fantasy ridden phobias, and a complete lack of any sembalance of reality !!!
Now stop your obviscating and answer some of the questions that I have posed to you, here is an easy one for you , are these the same greenhouses and fertile lands in which Israel cut off the water ? That did not have anything to do with their failure now did it ? A simple yes or no will do , after that one go back and read my first post and see if you can deal with that in a rational way instead of whining about it.

Oh, the melodrama.

I'll leave it to you to make excuses for "Pal"-Arab incompetence. The greenhouses I referred to are the ones vandalized and looted by "Pal" degenerates.

Caroline, What do you care what the old man " thinks"? He's a Palestinian; Just let him rot in his own Racist Bigoted Thoughts

Link?

It's fine. I keep the link handy as people continually bring up doubts,
in the ridiculous way that someone who does not want to believe facts usually does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDhnM0MUmY]Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

San Remo's Mandate: Israel's 'Magna Carta' - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Last edited:
If the Palestinians do not wish to talk, then Israel is clear to proceed as planned with Expelling them.

No point in keeping such a dangerous and hostile population in your midst when (1) they aren't getting their old land back and (2) they have someplace else to go, right across the Jordanian border.

Once the Moving Day trauma is behind them and once they're re-established elsewhere, the Palestinians will be far happier in Jordan than in the West Bank and Gaza.

The Israelis will be happier too, as will the rest of the non-Muslim world.

Win-Win.
wink_smile.gif

Last edited:

And you show me nothing but a mind controled by it's own fantasy ridden phobias, and a complete lack of any sembalance of reality !!!
Now stop your obviscating and answer some of the questions that I have posed to you, here is an easy one for you , are these the same greenhouses and fertile lands in which Israel cut off the water ? That did not have anything to do with their failure now did it ? A simple yes or no will do , after that one go back and read my first post and see if you can deal with that in a rational way instead of whining about it.

Oh, the melodrama.

I'll leave it to you to make excuses for "Pal"-Arab incompetence. The greenhouses I referred to are the ones vandalized and looted by "Pal" degenerates.

Do you mean these?

Israel shuts off water, dries Gaza greenhouses

Link?

in the ridiculous way that someone who does not want to believe facts usually does.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubDhnM0MUmY]Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube[/ame]

San Remo's Mandate: Israel's 'Magna Carta' - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Are you posting the misinterpretation of that clown again?

That does not answer the question. Where does San Remo mention Israel or Jewish state?

That does not answer the question. Where does San Remo mention Israel or Jewish state?

It mentioned Palestine is for the Jewish people and the surrounding countries for the arabs. It is in the San Remo Mandate. Also in the video. I wouldn't call Dore Gold a clown. A clown he is not. How about coming over to the other side. Go on, it will be a weight off your mind when you do. You know we are right and you are simply wrong and very very confused. :lol:

Howard Grief - EC4I middle east conflict documentary: Give Peace A Chance - YouTube

It mentioned Palestine is for the Jewish people and the surrounding countries for the arabs. It is in the San Remo Mandate. Also in the video. I wouldn't call Dore Gold a clown. A clown he is not. How about coming over to the other side. Go on, it will be a weight off your mind when you do. You know we are right and you are simply wrong and very very confused. :lol:

Where does it say that Palestine was exclusively for the Jews?

Link?

The “Eternal Victim Mentality”
I think you might want to add the © to the Eternal Victim Mentality so as not to fall foul of the jews who registered it first®
True.

But the Jews sold the franchise to the Palestinians in 1948.

Who are not doing too well with it, by all reports.

Looks like the Jews unloaded it just in time, eh?

Just goes to show ya... never buy a used stereotype...
wink_smile.gif

Where does it say that Palestine was exclusively for the Jews?

Link?

Oh, the melodrama.

Do you mean these?

Indeed. Why would Israel be responsible for maintenance and costs of supplying water to infrastructure they longer own?

Why don't you volunteer for those tasks.

Oh, the melodrama.

Do you mean these?

Indeed. Why would Israel be responsible for maintenance and costs of supplying water to infrastructure they longer own?

Why don't you volunteer for those tasks.

Because he's a Palestinian

Forum List

Back