Most Reactions - past seven days

The left has so little creativity that they constantly have to appropriate our expressions, such as the words "triggered", snowflake", "drinking the Kool-Aid", "cult", etc.

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You don't own any of those expressions, snowflake. You didn't invent them. Hell, you likely don't even know their history. Not a strong showing from you there, bud.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

"Snowflake as a politicized insult is typically used by those on the political right to insult those on the political left.[8] In an article from the Los Angeles Times, Jessica Roy says the alt-right in the United States pejoratively describes most liberals and those protesting against Donald Trump as "snowflakes".

Snowflake (slang) - Wikipedia

Wikipedia? GTFO of here, idiot.

Awww, poor little snowflake melting away.

:auiqs.jpg:

You apparently like it when I own you.

You have never owned anybody you clown. You, on the other hand, get pwned, regularly.

I'll grant you another one: Did you know that before Jim Jones moved his cult to Guyana, he was based in California?

I did. San Francisco.

Hence the phrase "Drinking the Kool Aid."

Yep.

And BTW, the word "snowflake" didn't being with the movie "Fight Club." It was used as far back as the 1860;s to describe those Democrats who were opposed to the abolition of slavery.

Cool. I know the phrase from Fight Club. I used 'unique snowflake' as my own online handle for many years before 2016. So, maybe, just try not to pretend your political tribe invented certain terms and actions. Fun fact: MAGA is a recycled slogan from a previous presidential campaign.

The left has so little creativity that they constantly have to appropriate our expressions, such as the words "triggered", snowflake", "drinking the Kool-Aid", "cult", etc.

Lol. :auiqs.jpg: You don't own any of those expressions, snowflake. You didn't invent them. Hell, you likely don't even know their history. Not a strong showing from you there, bud.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

"Snowflake as a politicized insult is typically used by those on the political right to insult those on the political left.[8] In an article from the Los Angeles Times, Jessica Roy says the alt-right in the United States pejoratively describes most liberals and those protesting against Donald Trump as "snowflakes".

Snowflake (slang) - Wikipedia

Wikipedia? GTFO of here, idiot.

Awww, poor little snowflake melting away.

:auiqs.jpg:

You apparently like it when I own you.

You have never owned anybody you clown. You, on the other hand, get pwned, regularly.

Don't be a jealous hater just because I'm magnificent. :04:

I'll grant you another one: Did you know that before Jim Jones moved his cult to Guyana, he was based in California?

I did. San Francisco.

Hence the phrase "Drinking the Kool Aid."

Yep.

And BTW, the word "snowflake" didn't being with the movie "Fight Club." It was used as far back as the 1860;s to describe those Democrats who were opposed to the abolition of slavery.

Cool. I know the phrase from Fight Club. I used 'unique snowflake' as my own online handle for many years before 2016. So, maybe, just try not to pretend your political tribe invented certain terms and actions. Fun fact: MAGA is a recycled slogan from a previous presidential campaign.

Of course: First used by Reagan. He would be honored that President Trump is using his phrase, as they are both two of the greatest Presidents in this country's history.

Bill Clinton also stole the phrase from Reagan but for some reason, he interpreted it as "Make America Rape Again."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back