Most Republican lawsuits challenging election results in battleground states haven't gone far

ROTFL! The Supreme Ct has already ordered PA to segregate votes. PA has ordered an audit and Michigan is investigating their election. Lawsuits take time, you idiot.
PA was already segregating votes, which don’t seem to be anywhere near the number needed to win. Trump’s lawsuits so far haven’t taken long to be tossed because they’re meritless.

Clock is ticking. Electors meet in about a month.

less than 1 week in since the vote tallys have been reported (preliminarily)

3 weeks or so until States start certifying.

Yet progs like you keep saying it's over already and we should just stop.
No certification can be done during an investigation or audit

The thing is the people controlling the investigation or audit are the ones who are part of the certification process. The only recourse after that would be the courts.
WRONG. Auditors are not politicians.

Who controls the auditors? They are hired by the people running the elections.

You can claim they are independent all you want to, but they only audit what the election commissions show them.

How do you think cooking books happens in accounting even when a certified accountant is used?
I am an auditor myself. You don't know shit.

700,000 votes ahead not just Trump votes.....you mean they hadn't "delivered" all the fake mail ins yet.
No. The mail in votes were collected in the weeks preceding Election Day. They were presented from opening them until after the election. Those are real votes. Real Americans.
Baloney and it will come out......nobody loses a 700,000 vote lead ever in a single state. Illegal mail ins

ROTFL! The Supreme Ct has already ordered PA to segregate votes. PA has ordered an audit and Michigan is investigating their election. Lawsuits take time, you idiot.
PA was already segregating votes, which don’t seem to be anywhere near the number needed to win. Trump’s lawsuits so far haven’t taken long to be tossed because they’re meritless.

The Dumbocrats think it's all up to their damn media

They tried and failed already:

Even before Democrat Joe Biden was projected to be the winner of the presidential election, President Donald Trump's campaign and Republican allies started pursuing lawsuits over voting and ballot counting.

Cases filed in five key states alleged ballots had errors because voters were required to use Sharpies, observers didn't have enough access to monitor ballot counting, and that late-arriving mail ballots were improperly mixed with legal votes.

Judges have dismissed most cases quickly, often for lack of evidence.{/quote]

If the evidence was widespread those cases wouldn't have been dismissed quickly
Honey, it has only been 1 week.

I guess you didn't read because most were thrown out before the election.
EVIDENCE??????????????????????????????????
Give it time whiner.

Even before Democrat Joe Biden was projected to be the winner of the presidential election, President Donald Trump's campaign and Republican allies started pursuing lawsuits over voting and ballot counting.

Cases filed in five key states alleged ballots had errors because voters were required to use Sharpies, observers didn't have enough access to monitor ballot counting, and that late-arriving mail ballots were improperly mixed with legal votes.

Link to these failed lawsuits?
Go to the webpage called "Dumbocrat Propaganda."

No certification can be done during an investigation or audit

The thing is the people controlling the investigation or audit are the ones who are part of the certification process. The only recourse after that would be the courts.
WRONG. Auditors are not politicians.

Who controls the auditors? They are hired by the people running the elections.

You can claim they are independent all you want to, but they only audit what the election commissions show them.

How do you think cooking books happens in accounting even when a certified accountant is used?

The only thing you can audit is what is put in front of you. If you don't get all the information you can't do a proper audit.

Do you really think they will release all information if the fix was in?

There are several still pending that have survived demurrer, and one is pending in the SCOTUS, so jack off to all the initial suits that were dismissed. Don't mean SHIT!!!

There are several still pending that have survived demurrer, and one is pending in the SCOTUS, so jack off to all the initial suits that were dismissed. Don't mean SHIT!!!

Which SCOTUS one? there is none

SCOTUS ordered PA to segregate votes. It's a matter still pending.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rump-biden-pennsylvania-wisconsin/6184226002/

SCOTUS ordered PA to segregate votes. It's a matter still pending.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rump-biden-pennsylvania-wisconsin/6184226002/

They're not involved and that was already being done BEFORE the supreme court stepped in, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

[Raises hand] ... I know I know I know ...

To "cook the books" requires a conspiracy between the Treasurer, the Controller AND the Accountant ... the accountant posts a bogus expense, the controller takes the money and divides it three ways ... maybe ... maybe not ... maybe the Treasurer or Accountant cops a plea at the DA's office ...

... or so I'm told ...

Notice how all of the Ballot Fraud is in Far Left states? Liberal Icon Joe Stalin explained what's going on here precisely.

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

[Raises hand] ... I know I know I know ...

To "cook the books" requires a conspiracy between the Treasurer, the Controller AND the Accountant ... the accountant posts a bogus expense, the controller takes the money and divides it three ways ... maybe ... maybe not ... maybe the Treasurer or Accountant cops a plea at the DA's office ...

... or so I'm told ...

Or just requires the auditing accountant to be "dumb" enough not to ask for more information when it is needed.

Hmmmm up 700,000 then lose in a single state, must be the first time in history right libber??
The only reason Trump was “up” is because they counted his votes first.
How do they know who voted for Trump before counting the votes?:cuckoo:

Because of in-person voting you dumbass
So you are claiming everyone who voted in person voted for Trump, and everyone who voted by mail voted for Biden?

Gotta link Bass v 2.0

Or just requires the auditing accountant to be "dumb" enough not to ask for more information when it is needed.

Why would an accountant risk four years of college and a six year apprenticeship to let someone else steal money? ... what's the normal salary for a corporate CFO? ...

Why would an accountant risk four years of college and a six year apprenticeship to let someone else steal money? ... what's the normal salary for a corporate CFO? ...

Because its not really their risk? They can point to the total info not being provided.

Forum List

Back