Most Women Prefer Stay At Home

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
It's seems that women are alike in the world.

I'm One of the 56% of American Mothers Who 'Prefer' to Stay Home

Did the feminists burn their bras for nothing? Majority of British women would pick being a housewife over having a career

62% admitted they 'secretly' wished to be a housewife.

"to be self-controlled, tpure, uworking at home, kind, and vsubmissive to their own husbands, wthat the word of God may not be reviled". Bible Titus 2:5.

article-2295236-001A12A100000258-790_468x356.jpg

The key word there is "prefer" - as in have a choice to stay in the workplace or stay at home.

For generations, women were expected to quit their jobs and stay home with the kids. Once the kids were grown, they could have hobbies or do volunteer work...anything that didn't compete with the menfolk.

Then there's the issue of women who have to work in order to sustain the family income. Many would probably prefer to stay at home, but don't have the choice. (You know how the ignorami around here like to say "If you can't afford kids, don't have them"? They never seem to have a solution for "Husband's out of work; kids need shoes." Then again, they seldom have a solution for anything.)

Women who prefer to stay at home should be able to do so. (And anyone who thinks raising kids isn't a job is delusional.) Women who prefer to work should be able to do so, without a bunch of whiny little boys impeding them.

/thread

i'm so happy my boys are grown, with jobs etc. yay!!!

The key word there is "prefer" - as in have a choice to stay in the workplace or stay at home.

For generations, women were expected to quit their jobs and stay home with the kids. Once the kids were grown, they could have hobbies or do volunteer work...anything that didn't compete with the menfolk.

Then there's the issue of women who have to work in order to sustain the family income. Many would probably prefer to stay at home, but don't have the choice. (You know how the ignorami around here like to say "If you can't afford kids, don't have them"? They never seem to have a solution for "Husband's out of work; kids need shoes." Then again, they seldom have a solution for anything.)

Women who prefer to stay at home should be able to do so. (And anyone who thinks raising kids isn't a job is delusional.) Women who prefer to work should be able to do so, without a bunch of whiny little boys impeding them.

/thread
Are you woman?
Wives of millionaires don't work.
I think that most women who work because they have to get more income for the family.

Impossible! Authorities on the left tell me women only want to kill their babies. Everyone knows women hate their children and men and the (patriarchal, oppressive) family unit. Women are only happy when working as steel workers or drill sergeants, or best of all, serving left-wing politicians.

Ith want to be a housewife

but no kids :)

Ah Bonzi, that would be known as a "trophy wife" lololol

I want either a child without the man or a man with out the child. I must be karl marx. I find the family dynamic intimidating.

Did the feminists burn their bras for nothing? Majority of British women would pick being a housewife over having a career

"to be self-controlled, tpure, uworking at home, kind, and vsubmissive to their own husbands, wthat the word of God may not be reviled". Bible Titus 2:5.

In this day and age who doesnt prefer telecommuting?

If I was in the government I will create thousands of telecommuting jobs for women, it will participate in better raised children and better society.

If I was in the government I will create thousands of telecommuting jobs for women, it will participate in better raised children and better society.
I worked from home for years. My wife is a RN and she loves working away from home. 1 kid is working on her PHD and the other 2 are getting academic scholarships to college shortly.

Government doesn’t create jobs….or so we’re told.

Feminists gave you (and your partner) a choice to stay home or work. If you prefer to stay home, great. If you prefer to work, great. Isn’t having a choice great though?

I was able to have both. Raised kids at home and still had a part time career till they were grown.
I managed a business and was the main buy on my own time. I also started two businesses from home.
I managed to find a way to care for other with life threatening or debilitating health issues when I need to be there for others, by that time my children were in school and understood what I was doing and why. I was there when my children needed me as well.

Never had to work, I just did not like to sit around and be bored. I was always finding a way to be busy, for pleasure or for business. If you can turn an interest into a business, all the better, especially if you can set your own hours.

That might be true in Great Britain but definitely not in the U S!

I was able to have both. Raised kids at home and still had a part time career till they were grown.
I managed a business and was the main buy on my own time. I also started two businesses from home.
I managed to find a way to care for other with life threatening or debilitating health issues when I need to be there for others, by that time my children were in school and understood what I was doing and why. I was there when my children needed me as well.

Never had to work, I just did not like to sit around and be bored. I was always finding a way to be busy, for pleasure or for business. If you can turn an interest into a business, all the better, especially if you can set your own hours.

That's good, a good wife always find something to do at home.

That's good, a good wife always find something to do at home.

I'd been very active since a young age, some comparative, some work.
House work and running a family "is work", but I still found time where I wanted to be involved in other things. What stated as hobbies and activism became businesses. What started as helping other with my casual knowledge turned into a part time job.

It was not intent to be at home as much as living in rather isolated area or having to care for special needs and even home schooling.

It worked out well in the end, and even now by reaching out to help other again has turned into a business. I did not start out to create a company, it just evolved.

Women (and men) no longer have to choose between child rearing and career. There are plenty of opportunities to run a home-based business or telecommute to a larger company.

Most black men prefer to stay at home and let their women work.

Forum List

Back