🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mosul almost retaken, too bad Reagan armed these ISIS guys to begin with

American foreign policy over the last 70 years has done more to harm the world than help it. It's also made us a terrorist target.

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken;[2] funding began with $20–$30 million per year in 1980 and rose to $630 million per year in 1987.[1] Funding continued after 1989 as the mujahideen battled the forces of Mohammad Najibullah's PDPA during the civil war in Afghanistan (1989–1992).

thanks for assisting with my point
I didn't assist your point, you dummy. The program started under Carter. He authorized 500M dollars and Reagan expanded it.

yes you did by admitting Reagan grabbed that ball and ran with it, duh
So after reading the facts, it turns out that a Democrat president started all this. How embarrassing for Johnnynutsack. :laugh:
:lmao:

wow, buncha tweens

Reagan ran the program, see the wiki article freaks

still no comments on Iran/Contra

[...crickets]

Hack boi still trying to save face :lmao:

you too eh?

[...crickets]
Dude, I don't even like Reagan. But in all reality, this is definitely the biggest fail of the year. It's early though. Good luck.

If you say so pilgrim
The facts do dumbass. You know, it's ok to mess up every once in a while. But it takes a real dumbfuck to act like nothing happened.

so Reagan selling arms to Iran for money to circumvent Congress to buy arms for the Contras ain't no big deal?

you speak with forked tongue
You speak with great flatulence. Go ahead and back up that statement.

you were watching your twin brother dribble down mom's leg when Iran/Contra happened

pahleeze
Saved.

And you failed to support the allegation.

Nope, sure didn't

try rereading the entire thread and get back to me

Hack boi still trying to save face :lmao:

you too eh?

[...crickets]
Dude, I don't even like Reagan. But in all reality, this is definitely the biggest fail of the year. It's early though. Good luck.

If you say so pilgrim
The facts do dumbass. You know, it's ok to mess up every once in a while. But it takes a real dumbfuck to act like nothing happened.

what are you talking about?

Well, folks here it is. That's what happens when dumbfuck bots don't look into facts but follow their pathetic leaders. Prime example of idiocy.
th.jpg

so Reagan selling arms to Iran for money to circumvent Congress to buy arms for the Contras ain't no big deal?

you were watching your twin brother dribble down mom's leg when Iran/Contra happened

pahleeze
Saved.

Nope, sure didn't

What for, smegma brain? I asked specifically about you backing up this:

"so Reagan selling arms to Iran for money to circumvent Congress to buy arms for the Contras ain't no big deal?"

You can't do it, you're just a troll.

pahleeze
Saved.

Nope, sure didn't

"so Reagan selling arms to Iran for money to circumvent Congress to buy arms for the Contras ain't no big deal?"

gawd you're a pantload

read this genius............Iran–Contra affair - Wikipedia

pahleeze
Saved.

Nope, sure didn't

gawd you're a pantload

Sorry smegma brain. I don't do internet creep's work for them. And wikipedia is a joke. Like you. Find the citation they use and get back to us with facts. Do you know what those are?

pahleeze
Saved.

Nope, sure didn't

gawd you're a pantload

Sorry smegma brain. I don't do internet creep's work for them. And wikipedia is a joke. Like you. Find the citation they use and get back to us with facts. Do you know what those are?

I think Hannity's on girlscout, chop chop off you go

Saved.

Nope, sure didn't

gawd you're a pantload

I think Hannity's on girlscout, chop chop off you go
Go guzzle some more smegma. It's all you're good for.

Forum List

Back