Mother charged with child neglect over Vegan beliefs

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Vegan beliefs.....in other words....liberal beliefs.

Mother charged with neglect after refusing to take her dehydrated newborn to a hospital over staunch VEGAN beliefs

A young Florida mother has been arrested for allegedly refusing to take her dehydrated newborn to a hospital citing her strong vegan beliefs.

Sarah Anne Markham, 23, of Casselberry, was arrested Tuesday and charged with child neglect after police say she disregarded her pediatrician’s directive to have her baby hospitalized.

The doctor told the mother that the newborn was suffering from dehydration and losing weight, according to police.

Read more: Mother charged with neglect after refusing to take her dehydrated newborn to a hospital over staunch VEGAN beliefs | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sort of reminds of that Hollywood moronic slut (Alicia Silverstone) that believed she could feed her infant like a bird or a dog when she fed her child premasticated food.

She believed it was healthy for a human baby to prechew the food before feeding it to her baby.

Alicia Silverstone chews her baby?s food; Premastication is an ancient practice - NY Daily News

Alicia Silverstone has taken on a new and surprising role: Mother who chews her infants food before feeding it to him.

Many people have voiced shock and revulsion at the sight of the 35-year-old “Clueless” star using her own mouth to feed her child, which she posted on a video to her site, TheKindLife.com.

“Yum! I fed Bear the mochi and a tiny bit of veggies from the soup ... from my mouth to his. It’s his favorite ... and mine.”

Passing food from the mother’s mouth to a child’s can also spread disease.

Scientists have noted incidents where mothers have passed HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B and food-borne pathogens to their child.

There have also been studies that premastication can spread cavity-causing bacteria.

Still, most the comments on Silverstone’s website, which focuses on healthy eating and a vegan lifestyle, were positive.

“I did this with all three of my girls. It just seem so natural to me. I would chew, they would eat,” wrote one commenter. “Just wonderful antibodies.”

Liberals everyone. Liberals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah alicia's kids aren't going to be weird or anything.

Wasn't she born homosexual, in the beginning?

That part of Florida is conservative, not that it matters.

How would being vegan lead someone to keep an infant out of the hospital?

Are there people in this thread trying to say there are vegans that are actually conservatives?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32004-1360609892-4.gif

Forum List

Back