Mother & daughter beaten and robbed by "mob" on beach after "brawl"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021

"Orange Krush 2023 is the Culture based phenomon of the Middle Georgia Region. This event focuses on issues and resources for issues in the Communities of Color."

Break Derbyshire rules at your own risk.

I spotted the wig and at least two potential tumble-weaves as well as numerous flip flops.

I like how the one guy took the wig, maybe he is going to put it on his lodge pole. :laughing0301:

Any crowded area is very prone to this exact behavior because the density allows a measure of anonymity for the predators always present & searching for opportunities.

This is "progressive" modern culture in action. Of course, progressive actually means regressive now.
As in primitive mob behavior without much fear of consequences for violence, theft or just general mayhem

They are having some kind of black beach event in Virginia Beach this weekend.....The city of Hampton is using school buses to bring the hood to the beach.

Hopefully they get the rain/cool temps they are calling for to keep the shootings/fights down a bit.

adamsscreen-1.jpeg

"Orange Krush 2023 is the Culture based phenomon of the Middle Georgia Region. This event focuses on issues and resources for issues in the Communities of Color."

Break Derbyshire rules at your own risk.

I spotted the wig and at least two potential tumble-weaves as well as numerous flip flops.

I like how the one guy took the wig, maybe he is going to put it on his lodge pole. :laughing0301:
If the perps had been white ... it would be national news.

7913a862562c45d3.gif

Last edited:
Any crowded area is very prone to this exact behavior because the density allows a measure of anonymity for the predators always present & searching for opportunities.

This is "progressive" modern culture in action. Of course, progressive actually means regressive now.
As in primitive mob behavior without much fear of consequences for violence, theft or just general mayhem
You people need to move to plaes you consider safe? Maybe like Mars?

They are having some kind of black beach event in Virginia Beach this weekend.....The city of Hampton is using school buses to bring the hood to the beach.

Hopefully they get the rain/cool temps they are calling for to keep the shootings/fights down a bit.

Wait a minute...didn't Buttedgedge tell us roads to beaches were racist or something?

If only she had a gun.
The lady's poor little kids get to live with that memory. Hopefully, they'll have a healthy understanding of the sorts of "people" who live in that area. The courageous black "man" should be hanged by his balls until dead.

Woman, girls and old men need to be armed appropriately and trained in situational awareness when visiting such areas. This is the United States the police cannot protect anyone.

Forum List

Back