Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?

Shit happens when power is abused. These domestic terrorists must learn to think twice before ripping a family apart. Refusing to place a high value on human feelings towards their own can have serious consequences. Yes the woman must pay for the stand she took. Still she will be a hero for having taken that stand.

A CPS agent, who is just AT WORK doing their job, and this worthless scumbag guns the agent down.

These social workers, like teachers, are not paid close to what they should be paid.

A CPS agent, who is just AT WORK doing their job, and this worthless scumbag guns the agent down.

These social workers, like teachers, are not paid close to what they should be paid.
The domestic terrorist kidnapping bitch got paid in full. With lead. :D

Teachers don't kidnap kids at gunpoint like CPS operatives. Comparing them to ISIS or Mexican drug lords would be more appropriate.

Teachers don't kidnap kids at gunpoint like CPS operatives. Comparing them to ISIS or Mexican drug lords would be more appropriate.
So....what state and county did your run in with CPS happen in?

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
Are you kidding me? You are cheering this on?

First, they usually wait way to long if ever to remove a child from a bad situation. I read countless stories that break my heart about children being abused and DCFS letting them down! Second, she killed a woman and will spend the rest of her life behind bars. How does that help her kids? Third, she obviously proved the government right. The only hero in this story is the DCFS officer who saved these kids from this psycho!

Grow up man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First, they usually wait way to long if ever to remove a child from a bad situation. I read countless stories that break my heart about children being abused and DCFS letting them down! Second, she killed a woman and will spend the rest of her life behind bars. How does that help her kids? Third, she obviously proved the government right. The only hero in this story is the DCFS officer who saved these kids from this psycho!

Grow up man.

It's sad all the way around, but what's sickening is the assumption throughout this thread that CPS was right and this woman wrong, stemming from a larger axiom that big government is infallible and we couldn't make do with less of it. Sickening even more is the prevailing attitude that government can do anything to us, even kidnap our kids, and we're just supposed to take it and anyone who resists is not only wrong but reprehensible. This is how we get tyranny without realizing it.

Grow up man.

It's sad all the way around, but what's sickening is the assumption throughout this thread that CPS was right and this woman wrong, stemming from a larger axiom that big government is infallible and we couldn't make do with less of it. Sickening even more is the prevailing attitude that government can do anything to us, even kidnap our kids, and we're just supposed to take it and anyone who resists is not only wrong but reprehensible. This is how we get tyranny without realizing it.

Yea... you're right, the one CPS worker took it upon herself to determine, without any judge decree or investigation at all, to take a child away from a mother. That gives someone the right to not only kill the CPS worker weeks later, but also their own own family members.

What in the fucking hell is wrong with you people... And for the record I'm a baby killer, [female] faggot, religious hating, racist according to others on this board... Holy hell...

Grow up man.

You know why we assume she did something wrong and the DCFS officer was correct, because she went to the DCFS and MURDERED someone! That provides a good assumption she was 1. Unstable, 2. Irrational and 3. A bad person.

How does going to jail for the rest of your life help your kids? If she cared about her kids she would have fought for them the legal way!

Grow up man.

No reason to get personal. It is honorable to want to protect you kids, but people are confusing this woman's actions with protecting her kids, when in reality she did the worst thing ever for them.

Grow up man.

No reason to get personal. It is honorable to want to protect you kids, but people are confusing this woman's actions with protecting her kids, when in reality she did the worst thing ever for them.

That's why I'm not asking for his address, simply the state and county where it happened....he doesn't seem to see my posts...maybe if you ask him.

what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?

Shit happens when power is abused. These domestic terrorists must learn to think twice before ripping a family apart. Refusing to place a high value on human feelings towards their own can have serious consequences. Yes the woman must pay for the stand she took. Still she will be a hero for having taken that stand.
And by stand, you mean standing for parents who abuse and neglect their children. Standing for the cold blooded murder of the three family members who stepped in and took responsibility for the child that she treated like shit. The sixth child she had and the sixth child that the Courts determined she was harming. That is what you call standing up. Who else do you stand up for? Parents who molest their children; parents who burn cigarettes into their arms; parents who allow their toddler's to wear the same soiled diaper for three days while they binge on heroin? Do you stand for all of these cretins cause you are one of them?

Grow up man.

It was no an assumption. It is a fact that regardless of whether the removal was appropriate, the murder of an innocent woman was indefensible. The murdered woman did not remove the children; the Court did after hearing evidence of her lack of fitness. You repeatedly talk of CPS agents removing this child at gunpoint without there being any evidence that that happened. In most cases, the children are not removed until after a Court orders it; after a hearing. Only when there is imminent danger to the child can CPS act to remove and even then there is a Court order issued and the parents have the right to contest. You know nothing about the circumstances of this removal but you and Odius continue to lie and claim to know what the facts are. We now know that she was in and out of jail. Tell us, when she was in jail, was removing the children from her custody appropriate? When she violated probation for the tenth time and went back to jail? Right to remove them then? She has six kids and each and every one was removed at one time or another because she was abusing or neglecting them. Think that might indicate a pattern? The only one assuming is you. Now, we do not need to assume about you. You have admitted committing the crime of animal cruelty and intimidation or retaliation against a witness. We know you are a sick fuck.

Grow up man.

It was no an assumption. It is a fact that regardless of whether the removal was appropriate, the murder of an innocent woman was indefensible. The murdered woman did not remove the children; the Court did after hearing evidence of her lack of fitness. You repeatedly talk of CPS agents removing this child at gunpoint without there being any evidence that that happened. In most cases, the children are not removed until after a Court orders it; after a hearing. Only when there is imminent danger to the child can CPS act to remove and even then there is a Court order issued and the parents have the right to contest. You know nothing about the circumstances of this removal but you and Odius continue to lie and claim to know what the facts are. We now know that she was in and out of jail. Tell us, when she was in jail, was removing the children from her custody appropriate? When she violated probation for the tenth time and went back to jail? Right to remove them then? She has six kids and each and every one was removed at one time or another because she was abusing or neglecting them. Think that might indicate a pattern? The only one assuming is you. Now, we do not need to assume about you. You have admitted committing the crime of animal cruelty and intimidation or retaliation against a witness. We know you are a sick fuck.

Thank you! It is refreshing to hear a rational and knowledgeable voice. It sound like you have experience in child welfare matters (?)

Grow up man.

You know why we assume she did something wrong and the DCFS officer was correct, because she went to the DCFS and MURDERED someone! That provides a good assumption she was 1. Unstable, 2. Irrational and 3. A bad person.

How does going to jail for the rest of your life help your kids? If she cared about her kids she would have fought for them the legal way!

Yes she's going to prison and that will suck for her daughter, but these kind of confrontations are set up by the almighty government wresting people's children from them in the first place. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

And that's cute the cirular reasoning you use. The CPS henchwoman was right not because of the initial reason for kidnapping the kid but because of the mother's reaction after the fact? Logic fail.

Bottom line, I feel sorry for everyone involved except for the kidnapper. She took a mother's cubs and she got her ass shot dead. Good.

Grow up man.

Thank you! It is refreshing to hear a rational and knowledgeable voice. It sound like you have experience in child welfare matters (?)
No. Just common sense and the ability to find the easily available statistics that show the tremendous harm some parent bring upon their children. It is ironic that the two idiots commenting here in support of the murderer claim that she was "protecting her kids" when, in fact, the four people she murdered were protecting her kids from her and the system has spent the last twenty years protecting her other kids. The vigor with which they attack the protectors of children makes one wonder what they are doing to their own children.

Grow up man.

Yes she's going to prison and that will suck for her daughter, but these kind of confrontations are set up by the almighty government wresting people's children from them in the first place. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

And that's cute the cirular reasoning you use. The CPS henchwoman was right not because of the initial reason for kidnapping the kid but because of the mother's reaction after the fact? Logic fail.

Bottom line, I feel sorry for everyone involved except for the kidnapper. She took a mother's cubs and she got her ass shot dead. Good.
She did not take anyone's kids, you inbred, child abusing fuck. The Court ordered the child removed because this woman, like you, was unfit to parent a rock, let alone a living child.

Any PARENT that refuses to use violence to protect their children from threats no matter who or what they are is not worthy of being called a parent,mother or father. That domestic terrorist took a job KNOWING she was to kidnap kids for the benefit of the state and she enjoyed it. Now she can enjoy a dirt nap.

Any PARENT that refuses to use violence to protect their children from threats no matter who or what they are is not worthy of being called a parent,mother or father. That domestic terrorist took a job KNOWING she was to kidnap kids for the benefit of the state and she enjoyed it. Now she can enjoy a dirt nap.
This parent used violence against her children and then used it against the good people who tried to protect them. She is a murdering POS and you are the supporter of a Murdering POS. Only someone who likes to harm their own kids could defend this woman.

Forum List

Back