Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

You do realize that you and your butt buddy St. Michael are, literally, the only two people fucking sick enough to support the heinous and cowardly murders this woman committed?
You haven't read the entire thread. I have no doubt you were leaping for joy when the FBI was gunning down an entire family at Ruby Ridge, Idaho. I cheer when people defend themselves. You cheer when they are murdered.

That makes you the sick one.
And, exactly, how was this woman defending herself by sneaking up on the DFC worker and shooting her in the back? And what threat to her person did she oppose when she gunned down her aunts and cousin? Your idea of defending oneself is as fucked up as you are.
You mean CPS Nazis can use the power of the state and the threat of a gun but if someone fights back with stealth they're immoral? Maybe to a wicked state worshipper who believes the state can do whatever to whoever it wants, but not to me.
No. CPS can use the power of the law to protect children from parents like you who think they own their children and can do any disgusting thing they want with them. And if you resist violently, something you don't have the balls to do, they can use force.
Perhaps you were in a coma for most of this thread and missed the fact that children are hardly safer in the care of CPS. They are at high risk for sexual abuse, exploitation in the sex slave trade, and even death. All mothers should start gunning down CPS thugs to save their children from a fate worse than death.
Have you been busy lately? Pomeranian beaten to death left on Fla. owner s porch cops - NY Daily News

You do realize that you and your butt buddy St. Michael are, literally, the only two people fucking sick enough to support the heinous and cowardly murders this woman committed?
You haven't read the entire thread. I have no doubt you were leaping for joy when the FBI was gunning down an entire family at Ruby Ridge, Idaho. I cheer when people defend themselves. You cheer when they are murdered.

And, exactly, how was this woman defending herself by sneaking up on the DFC worker and shooting her in the back? And what threat to her person did she oppose when she gunned down her aunts and cousin? Your idea of defending oneself is as fucked up as you are.
You mean CPS Nazis can use the power of the state and the threat of a gun but if someone fights back with stealth they're immoral? Maybe to a wicked state worshipper who believes the state can do whatever to whoever it wants, but not to me.
No. CPS can use the power of the law to protect children from parents like you who think they own their children and can do any disgusting thing they want with them. And if you resist violently, something you don't have the balls to do, they can use force.
Perhaps you were in a coma for most of this thread and missed the fact that children are hardly safer in the care of CPS. They are at high risk for sexual abuse, exploitation in the sex slave trade, and even death. All mothers should start gunning down CPS thugs to save their children from a fate worse than death.

Including the mom's who are burning their own kids with cigarettes or selling their own children for sex?

Including the mom's who are burning their own kids with cigarettes or selling their own children for sex?
Somehow you're hopelessly wedded to the idiocy that parents abusing their children excuses CPS and their own jacket of crimes against children. Most of us understand by kindergarten that two wrongs don't make a right. Parents who pimp out their kids are arrested by police officers, not glorified social workers. The kids are then usually placed with relatives. See? No need for little eichmanns to go around kidnapping children at gunpoint.

But, they are safer. You have offered nothing to say they are not. If it was not for CPS and like organizations, folks like you would victimize more children.

Have you been busy lately? Pomeranian beaten to death left on Fla. owner s porch cops - NY Daily News
Wonder what the owner of the Pom reported Stmichael for?

Somehow you're hopelessly wedded to the idiocy that parents abusing their children excuses CPS and their own jacket of crimes against children. Most of us understand by kindergarten that two wrongs don't make a right. Parents who pimp out their kids are arrested by police officers, not glorified social workers. The kids are then usually placed with relatives. See? No need for little eichmanns to go around kidnapping children at gunpoint.
Who do you think the police call when they arrest the parents? Who did they call when they arrested this woman the twenty or so times she was arrested in the past? And who do you think "places" the children with the relatives? You think relatives who take in the children of unfit parents are equally deserving of being killed by a coward.

Somehow you're hopelessly wedded to the idiocy that parents abusing their children excuses CPS and their own jacket of crimes against children.

Somehow you're hopelessly convinced that all CPS workers want to abuse children.

No child deserves to be abused. CPS was established to protect children who were/are being abused.

Have their been abuses within the various Child Protection Services- and the associated foster care system? Sure- and I absolutely support both the criminal prosecution of those who have criminally abused their charges, and also I support whatever corrections are necessary to better protect the children.

But this case is not about any known abuse by CPS. By all indications this woman has a history of criminal activity, has a history of her own family being concerned about the safety of her children, and her kids were removed under court order- not by independent actions of any CPS agent.

And then this woman went out and murdered her aunt, her two cousins and a mother of two kids.

As far as I am concerned her actions clearly demonstrate that the CPS acted properly- that this woman ultimately demonstrated her propensity to kill. The CPS may have saved her kids lives.

And regardless of what you think about Child Protective Services- nothing excuses the cold blooded murder of 4 people.

Somehow you're hopelessly wedded to the idiocy that parents abusing their children excuses CPS and their own jacket of crimes against children.

Somehow you're hopelessly convinced that all CPS workers want to abuse children.

No child deserves to be abused. CPS was established to protect children who were/are being abused.

Have their been abuses within the various Child Protection Services- and the associated foster care system? Sure- and I absolutely support both the criminal prosecution of those who have criminally abused their charges, and also I support whatever corrections are necessary to better protect the children.

But this case is not about any known abuse by CPS. By all indications this woman has a history of criminal activity, has a history of her own family being concerned about the safety of her children, and her kids were removed under court order- not by independent actions of any CPS agent.

And then this woman went out and murdered her aunt, her two cousins and a mother of two kids.

As far as I am concerned her actions clearly demonstrate that the CPS acted properly- that this woman ultimately demonstrated her propensity to kill. The CPS may have saved her kids lives.

And regardless of what you think about Child Protective Services- nothing excuses the cold blooded murder of 4 people.
Or the willful murder of a neighbor's pet cat.

Does it matter? What she told CPS is a lie, sensationalized because she didn't spprove of our parenting style and wanted to bring the big guns on us. That's the person you're defending, a predator of the likes that every neighborhood has, even yours. The fact is, we were doing nothing illegal, but we still had CPS at our door because of a miserable, rotten person who lives to hurt others.

So when her free ranging cat ate poison I put out to get rid of a nearby possum pod, I took full credit, not that she wasn't predisposed to believe I murdered her stupid cat to begin with. That's what actually happened, you judgmental prick, and this was already explained earlier.

Since slander seems to ride with every breath you exhale, perhaps you heartily approve of this wench and have done similar things yourself. I am otherwise at a loss to figure out why you side with evil.

Does it matter? What she told CPS is a lie, sensationalized because she didn't spprove of our parenting style and wanted to bring the big guns on us. That's the person you're defending, a predator of the likes that every neighborhood has, even yours. The fact is, we were doing nothing illegal, but we still had CPS at our door because of a miserable, rotten person who lives to hurt others.

So when her free ranging cat ate poison I put out to get rid of a nearby possum pod, I took full credit, not that she wasn't predisposed to believe I murdered her stupid cat to begin with. That's what actually happened, you judgmental prick, and this was already explained earlier.

Since slander seems to ride with every breath you exhale, perhaps you heartily approve of this wench and have done similar things yourself. I am otherwise at a loss to figure out why you side with evil.
You have seen the actual report to CPS from your neighbor? That's interesting. Where did this happen? I ask because if CPS or someone in CPS showed you the report and who reported you, your neighbor has the makings of a law suit. A nice big lawsuit.

Sorry, but you have demonstrated that you are not fit to be a parent. Your neighbor was on to something about you. Why else would you try to intimidate her into silence with your violent acts. You have admitted here that you are a criminal. You think that violence is an appropriate reaction. God help your kids and your poor wife.

Of course, now, like the coward you are, you change your story. You did not kill her cat, it accidentally ingested poison you put out to kill opossums that were invading your mobile home park. And your story actually proves you wrong. No one took your kids. No one showed up at gunpoint and took your kids. They investigated and found no reason to do anything. Although, had they been made aware of your subsequent acts, they would have basis to remove them.

Murdering 3 people is awful, and even my view of a mother's right to defend her cubs does not include going after the family of the one who authored the threat. That was your assumption and an inexcusable one.

I'm going to use an analogy I'm positive a Leftist like you can understand. CPS "rescuing" children is like the United States "liberating" 3rd world countries. The good intention is mitigated by the results and what replaces the original condition is not much better, or sometimes worse.

And when "terrorists" attack our deployed forces, we can argue that they just want us gone so they can get back to oppressing their people. Sound familiar?

So instead of the mighty good vs evil, we end up with conflicting points of view, each party intransigent, each side entrenched. But I'm not so entrenched that I can't see your point of view, but can you see mine?

More information on the asshole murderer that the assholes in this thread are applauding.

First of all- the child is living with the child's father.
Second- she shot the CPS worker twice- the second time apparently at point blank range as Sobel was lying on the ground- what a hero!
Third- she was quite the model mother
Herring has 11 misdemeanor convictions dating back to 1992, court records show. She was arrested for DUI in late June, in a case that is still pending. The convictions include heroin possession, credit card fraud, driving with a suspended license and others. In one instance, a domestic assault charge resulted in a lesser disorderly conduct conviction

Fourth- and she hated the CPS because they took away her kids- multiple times......perhaps because of her 11 convictions?
Herring also has a lengthy history in family court. Herring has three daughters and two have been removed from her custody for periods of time, according to her daughter, Desiree Herring, 20, who attended the arraignment. Desiree said her mother was upset when DCF also took away her grandchild

And per her own daughter:
“She [Jody] was very spiteful toward everyone,” Desiree Herring said. “I mean as far as it concerns me, I fully believe she did it. She had made threats toward me before you know, granted I don’t think she would ever harm me — I am her kid — but I believe 100 percent she did that

This in a state that faced criticism because of two toddlers who died due to abuse by parents last year because CPS didn't take action.

Murdering 3 people is awful,

But you don't find the murder of the fourth person 'awful'- the murder of a mother of two?

I do not understand your inability to condemn what is clearly a cold blooded murder.

It appears you are so blinded by your own hatred of the CPS, based upon your own personal experience, that you are willing to excuse any murder of any CPS employee.

Sorry, but you have demonstrated that you are not fit to be a parent. Your neighbor was on to something about you. Why else would you try to intimidate her into silence with your violent acts. You have admitted here that you are a criminal. You think that violence is an appropriate reaction. God help your kids and your poor wife.

Of course, now, like the coward you are, you change your story. You did not kill her cat, it accidentally ingested poison you put out to kill opossums that were invading your mobile home park. And your story actually proves you wrong. No one took your kids. No one showed up at gunpoint and took your kids. They investigated and found no reason to do anything. Although, had they been made aware of your subsequent acts, they would have basis to remove them.
Funny how you defeat your own argument in a the same post. CPS absolved my wife and I of any wrongdoing, therefore I am a fit parent and the miserable hag neighbor, your protege, was not on to anything except she hates naturists and wants to hurt them.

You're done, troll.

But you don't find the murder of the fourth person 'awful'- the murder of a mother of two?

I do not understand your inability to condemn what is clearly a cold blooded murder.

It appears you are so blinded by your own hatred of the CPS, based upon your own personal experience, that you are willing to excuse any murder of any CPS employee.
I thought you were intelligent enough to understand the point of the post. I was wrong.

Murdering 3 people is awful, and even my view of a mother's right to defend her cubs does not include going after the family of the one who authored the threat. That was your assumption and an inexcusable one.

I'm going to use an analogy I'm positive a Leftist like you can understand. CPS "rescuing" children is like the United States "liberating" 3rd world countries. The good intention is mitigated by the results and what replaces the original condition is not much better, or sometimes worse.

And when "terrorists" attack our deployed forces, we can argue that they just want us gone so they can get back to oppressing their people. Sound familiar?

So instead of the mighty good vs evil, we end up with conflicting points of view, each party intransigent, each side entrenched. But I'm not so entrenched that I can't see your point of view, but can you see mine?
You have celebrated the murders of all four victims. The fact is that while there may be rare examples of overzealous child protection workers harming children by removing them without reason or foster parents harming the children in their care, this was not one of those cases. This woman was a lifelong criminal, addict and drunk. She has six kids removed from her care over the years. And they were not "sold" to anyone. They were raised by a series of foster parents, relatives and others over the years; care that taxpayers paid for. And even when there is a mistake, killing the person who made the mistake is not justified. The woman she killed started the process but a judge, after a full evidentiary hearing, made the decision to keep the children with relatives, where they were safe. Perhaps you are back on your meds now and that explains you backpedaling on killing the cat and celebrating murder, but there are several days worth of your sick, twisted posts here for everyone so see.

Funny how you defeat your own argument in a the same post. CPS absolved my wife and I of any wrongdoing, therefore I am a fit parent and the miserable hag neighbor, your protege, was not on to anything except she hates naturists and wants to hurt them.

You're done, troll.
CPS resolved the complaint your neighbor made. They did not know about the crimes you committed to retaliate and intimidate your neighbor. Those crimes would, at the very least, warrant a thorough mental health exam for you; one you are not likely to come through very well. You have also yet to explain how you know who reported you. You certainly were not told this by those who interviewed you.

No not really- I can't understand any rational for the cold blooded murder of 4 women- including a mother of two kids- because one of them happens to be a CPS worker.

There is no indication that the CPS in this case did anything incorrectly. This is a woman who had repeated problems with the police and with child protective services. She was a substance abuser- and had recently been busted for a DUI. She was known for threatening people. And she ended up acting on those threats.

To me, your rationalizations are just like the rationalizations we hear terrorist groups making for why they are justified in setting off a car bomb in a crowded market square.

You want to argue that child protective services should be reformed- make that argument and we can have a discussion. You want to argue that all child protective services should be disbanded- which you appear to be arguing- then I will argue against leaving kids unprotected from abusive parents.

But when you applaud the cold blooded murder of even a single person- someone who have no knowledge that has done anything legally or morally wrong- then there is no basis for an argument- because I will always condemn that cold blooded murder- and I will always condemn those who applaud cold blooded murder.

I thought you were intelligent enough to understand the point of the post. I was wrong.
The point you were making is that it is perfectly OK for a ten times convicted criminal, drug addicted and drunk mother, who has lost several children because of her inability to parent, to murder, in cold blood, a woman who did nothing more than start the process that led the COURT to remove the children. A CPS worker only has authority to remove the kids in an emergency, pending a court hearing. You have no idea if these kids were removed before or after such a hearing. You have no idea what involvement the victim had. You are a sick, twisted fuck who should not be allowed around kids.

Forum List

Back