Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

I just looked at your profile. You are one sick and offensive fucker. Not dealing with you anymore.
Because you're a coward. You're seeing the other side of what you do, the people you affect. And you don't like the feedback, well tough shit. You're on the side of criminally oppressive government and your kind has never seen itself as the bad guy throughout history. People are afraid EVERY FUCKING TIME you show up at their door because they know you have the power to take what's most precious to them and you're there to see if you can get away with yet another kidnapping at gunpoint. That's the POS line of work you chose because of your disordered, clamoring need to control others and plunder their homes. You deserve this criticism from people you can't touch, who are out of your reach and aren't vulnerable to your revenge. Damn what you do and the lives you destroy.

So now you are going to defend a Fascist Nazi pig??!! You who accuse me, who accuse liberals of being controlling and creating fear? Are you out of your fucking mind? Never mind, I know the answer:tank::tank::tank:
No, actually I was attacking a fascist nazi pig. Are you kidding? Nazis were the ones who forced themselves into people's homes, terrified them, separated them from their children, and then exploited or killed the children all by the power of government....JUST LIKE YOU. And you think Odium is the Nazi?

I don't think either you or Odium are Nazis- I think you are assholes who applaud murder and in your case a coward who kills a neighbors cat in revenge for a perceived slight.
Let me ask you, asshole, did you dance a jig when the FBI burned several families alive in Texas? How about when it shot a 14 year old boy in the back and his mother in the face as she held a baby in Northern Idaho? I have no doubt in my mind, sickly government sicophant that you are, that you are gleeful about human death when you approve of the killers. You have no problem with 50 million babies murdered but you're concerned about a stupid cat? You Leftists have no idea how evil you've become or how richly you've incurred the wrath of a just God. I'm going to put you on ignore for real now because you're a troll obsessed about a cat. You don't discuss the topic, you just post hate. Life is too short to put up with that.
"... gleeful about human death when you approve of the killers." Pot, meet kettle.

What a state loving cocksucker you are. State can do no wrong EVER in your eyes. She protected her child. Period. I could care less what you think. YOU don't deal with the families raped by CPS and the INjustice system every damn day. I do.

She didn't protect any child- she abandoned her child- and killed a mother of 2- and her own cousins and her own aunt.

And assholes like you cheer her on.

She didn't protect any child- she abandoned her child the moment she fired the first shot- and killed a mother of 2- and her own cousins and her own aunt.

And assholes like you cheer her on

20 years of being harassed and having her kids kidnapped made her snap....can't be blamed on her. Blame belongs on the harassers and the child kidnappers.

She didn't protect any child- she abandoned her child- and killed a mother of 2- and her own cousins and her own aunt.

She didn't protect any child- she abandoned her child the moment she fired the first shot- and killed a mother of 2- and her own cousins and her own aunt.

20 years of being harassed and having her kids kidnapped made her snap....can't be blamed on her. Blame belongs on the harassers and the child kidnappers.
No. Blame belongs on the drug addled criminal who kept popping out kids she was incapable of caring for. How much money has the state of Vermont spent on her kids? On lawyers appointed to represent her each time one of her 6? kids were removed? On paying the foster parents to care for them? On counseling for the fucked up kids she abandoned? As with too many who fail in life, it is not her fault that she brought six kids into the world she could not care for. Not her fault that the taxpayers of Vermont paid hundreds of thousands to raise her kids.

She was a dangerous nut case, like you. When are you going to snap? Does anyone know?

She was a dangerous nut case, like you. When are you going to snap? Does anyone know?
Try kidnapping my kids and find out. :) Like I said if you aren't willing to die or kill for your kids you are HORRIBLE fucking parent.

Odium is not dangerous. He is one of those "internet bad asses/real life cowards" you see all over threads like this. He talks a tough game but, in the real world, never stands up to anyone in authority; never spouts his tough guy nonsense in public; avoids confrontation and strictly abides by the law. He might be telling the truth about giving other advise, but does not have the balls to ever do any of the things he suggest other should do here. If CPS did come to his house, he kissed their ass and thanked them for their help.

20 years of being a criminal and neglecting her children were just the lead up to her total abandonment of her kids by murdering 4 people- including the mother of 2.

All of which you applaud.

What an asshole.

Try kidnapping my kids and find out. :) Like I said if you aren't willing to die or kill for your kids you are HORRIBLE fucking parent.

Yeah- those parents who are willing to die in order to be able to continue abusing their children are such wonderful parents.

Problem with you is you do not distinguish between parents protecting their kids and those protecting themselves from other finding out the terrible things they do to children. Hundred of kids are killed by their parents ever year. Thousands are abused and raped by their parents. What should be done to protect those children?

Free-Cat_20101201225453_reg.png

For all the stupid cat lovers...

Love, Snoopy.

Yeah- those parents who are willing to die in order to be able to continue abusing their children are such wonderful parents.
^ stupidity overload. Only parents who abuse their kids would die or kill for them.....the brain of a libtard is a playground of ignorance.

It boggles my mind how people whine about kidnappers being killed. Everyone cheered for Mel Gibson when he killed his son's kidnapper in "Ransom" and yet when it's done by sanction of law nobody should fight back? It's like the crazies have taken over society and outlawed rational thought.

Free-Cat_20101201225453_reg.png

For all the stupid cat lovers...

Love, Snoopy.
9 EARLY WARNING SIGNS FOR SERIAL KILLERS
3. Torturing Small Animals
This is one of the strongest warning signs. Children who torture or kill small animals like squirrels, birds, cats, and dogs without showing remorse are highly likely to be sociopaths. Many serial killers kill to control others’ lives, and as children, small animals are the only lives they have the power to control.
Cannibalistic serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer would bike around the woods as a child, collecting dead animals to dissect. Dahmer even killed and dismembered his own puppy, mounting its head on a stake when he was done.

^ stupidity overload. Only parents who abuse their kids would die or kill for them.....the brain of a libtard is a playground of ignorance.
She abused her children over the course of twenty years. She killed for them. You abuse your children. You claim you would kill for them.

It boggles my mind how people whine about kidnappers being killed. Everyone cheered for Mel Gibson when he killed his son's kidnapper in "Ransom" and yet when it's done by sanction of law nobody should fight back? It's like the crazies have taken over society and outlawed rational thought.
She did not kill a kidnapper. She killed two aunts and a cousin who cared enough about her kid that they asked for help. She killed the social worker who helped. She murdered four innocent people in cold blood. I guess you think that this guy..
article-perp4-1220.jpg

is a hero too. His name is Ismail Brinkley and he ambushed and murdered two Brooklyn cops.

It boggles my mind how people whine about kidnappers being killed..

A woman murdered her two cousins and her aunt in cold blood- and then gunned down a mom of two kids

It boggles my mind that anyone would be so much of an asshole to applaud the murderous scum who would do such a thing.

^ stupidity overload. Only parents who abuse their kids would die or kill for them.....

You said it- not me.

But I agree with you.

^ stupidity overload. Only parents who abuse their kids would die or kill for them.....

You said it- not me.

But I agree with you.
Thats because its what you said. Just another of a dozen or more asinine statements from you.

You said it- not me.

But I agree with you.
Thats because its what you said. Just another of a dozen or more asinine statements from you.
You do realize that you and your butt buddy St. Michael are, literally, the only two people fucking sick enough to support the heinous and cowardly murders this woman committed?

You said it- not me.

But I agree with you.
Because you're a coward. You're seeing the other side of what you do, the people you affect. And you don't like the feedback, well tough shit. You're on the side of criminally oppressive government and your kind has never seen itself as the bad guy throughout history. People are afraid EVERY FUCKING TIME you show up at their door because they know you have the power to take what's most precious to them and you're there to see if you can get away with yet another kidnapping at gunpoint. That's the POS line of work you chose because of your disordered, clamoring need to control others and plunder their homes. You deserve this criticism from people you can't touch, who are out of your reach and aren't vulnerable to your revenge. Damn what you do and the lives you destroy.

So now you are going to defend a Fascist Nazi pig??!! You who accuse me, who accuse liberals of being controlling and creating fear? Are you out of your fucking mind? Never mind, I know the answer:tank::tank::tank:
No, actually I was attacking a fascist nazi pig. Are you kidding? Nazis were the ones who forced themselves into people's homes, terrified them, separated them from their children, and then exploited or killed the children all by the power of government....JUST LIKE YOU. And you think Odium is the Nazi?

I don't think either you or Odium are Nazis- I think you are assholes who applaud murder and in your case a coward who kills a neighbors cat in revenge for a perceived slight.
Let me ask you, asshole, did you dance a jig when the FBI burned several families alive in Texas? How about when it shot a 14 year old boy in the back and his mother in the face as she held a baby in Northern Idaho? I have no doubt in my mind, sickly government sicophant that you are, that you are gleeful about human death when you approve of the killers. You have no problem with 50 million babies murdered but you're concerned about a stupid cat? You Leftists have no idea how evil you've become or how richly you've incurred the wrath of a just God. I'm going to put you on ignore for real now because you're a troll obsessed about a cat. You don't discuss the topic, you just post hate. Life is too short to put up with that.
"... gleeful about human death when you approve of the killers." Pot, meet kettle.
Good, then we're agreed that killing can be justified. The difference is you side with power and I with the oppressed.

Forum List

Back