Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

Listen Adolph, I was part of the system and damned sure know it works. Every word of yours is pure, unadulterated equine excrement. Sounds to me like you abused a child and are resentful that they came down on you for it. Am I right? It certainly sounds like personal experience, although distorted.
Aw you getting mad now baby kidnapper...tough shit. Like I said yesterday I deal with scum like you day in out with that stupid smirk on your faces and swagger because you know you have the power to destroy perfectly happy families...I wish for nothing more than to become a lawyer that destroys you maggots when you try destroying families. Or maybe setting up an underground railroad to help families escape the new nazi regime in this country aka the new speak "children and family services,child protection services" etc.
Am I mad. No just amazed at the stupidity. However, I do believe that you are getting rattled. Too close to the truth eh? :poke:
Yeah I have noticed baby kidnapping agents have no soul or heart or conscience they are just cold hearted drones making a buck off of stealing babies. 21st century gestapo.You ain't hit jack yet....I find destroying you amusing. You think you can lie your way through this I have dealt with CPS for years in MANY ways....I stay involved because I like helping families escape their grasps so they can't kidnap their kids and sell them. Really pisses CPS off :)

You stay involved because you approve of murder- and believe children are the parents property to do with as they see fit.
I stay involved because I see weekly the way these power hungry thugs kidnap kids and destroy families and I do whatever I can to help them. Like I said before. YOU ARE NOT A PARENT so therefore you have NO IDEA what a parent feels or would do or feels towards their kids. WE created them,my wife birthed them WE are raising them...so yeah they are ours just like YOU until 18 were your parents child.
More information about the case:

Family and Friends of Herring Family React to Arraignment Hearing - Story MYCHAMPLAINVALLEY

Mom charged in social worker s death blames DCF injustices Local News - WCVB Home

Jody Herring suspect in Vermont social worker homicide scheduled to appear in court Monday masslive.com

She's apparently laughing and thinking it's "no big deal" to have killed these people... Just as a note, this is apparently /weeks/ after she lost custody by a judges order, this was in no way shape or form a "heat of the movement" killing, this was premeditated murder plain and simple.

I guess her family is blaming drugs, but like Ritalin is an ADHD medication, very rare cases have turned up hallucinations, paranoia, hostility and aggression. idk I was on Rit for ADHD when I was a kid, hated the stuff, made me tired and unable to think quickly, my kid had the same issues with it.

Klonopin on the other hand is for the treatment of seizures or panic disorders, it's got some pretty serious rare side effects that could actually play into this; unusual risk taking and shit like that (30% of patients.)
It's sad all the way around, even more so for the innocent family members who were also shot because they were related to somebody kidnapping children at gunpoint. Herring's attorney says "there's more than meets the eye." So I'm anxious to see what CPS abuses are revealed as the trial unfolds. I'm glad I'm not related to any CPS Nazis and certainly none of them are friends of mine.
No one was kidnapped at gunpoint you lying prick. The child was removed after a hearing to determine if they were in danger. A hearing where your favorite murderer had the opportunity to be represented by an attorney and where the burden was on the DCF to prove that the child was in danger. The innocent family members are the ones who turned to DCF for help in protecting the child. Every one of her other kids were removed from her care. She is a lifelong criminal, substance abuser and suffers from severe mental illness. There is absolutely no evidence of any abuse by DCF in removing the child and placing her with RELATIVES to be cared for until the mother was in a condition to care for her. Her parental rights were not terminated. The child was not adopted. She was removed to protect her. Given that the mother murdered four innocent people in cold blood, it is pretty clear that DCF's concern that the child was in danger was well founded. I would have thought, as the facts of the matter were revealed and it became clear that the removal of the child was justified and that the mother was a threat you would accommodate your opinions to the facts. But, no, you just double down on your support for a heartless killer of innocents. There is particularly hot corner of hell reserved for you when you leave this earth.
Obvious this moron has NO CLUE how the system works. Do you know how much it COSTS to get a lawyer? Even on retainer? A LOT that's why the state kidnapping agency goes after poor families that can't afford a lawyer other than the pos court appointed one who does CPS bidding for them by not doing a good job defending them. The burden of proof is NOT on the state kidnapping agency its on the parents to prove they are innocent of whatever lies CPS has drudged up. Again you have NO CLUE how the system works. I do. Stop playing your guessing game son. You are WAY over your head. Oh and I hope you never have kids and they have to go to hospital and you ask for a 2nd opinion...they consider that medical neglect now....ask all the parents of kids who are medically kidnapped.
You are like every other piece of shit convicted of a crime or losing a case. Never your fault. The system is corrupt. The judge unfair. Blah, blah, blah.
blow it out our ass kid. In this case there was no criminal case her child was kidnapped. PERIOD. End of the story. She did what any SANE parent would do and took revenge on the criminals who kidnapped her child just because that criminal worked for the government means nothing...just a title that she used to abuse her power to kidnap kids. Now she won't. :) One less baby kidnapper. Go fake your outrage elsewhere.

Camel crap. You have an ax to grind because - you claim - your family got caught up in it. Grow up. At least 4 American kids DIE everyday as a result of parental child abuse or neglect. The number saved from that fate by dedicated people is much higher. Should we stop trying to save them just because you have a nasty case of butt-hurt?

I'm not the one advocating the kidnapping of children. You scum are. YOU are a threat to civil society.

I just looked at your profile. You are one sick and offensive fucker. Not dealing with you anymore.
Because you're a coward. You're seeing the other side of what you do, the people you affect. And you don't like the feedback, well tough shit. You're on the side of criminally oppressive government and your kind has never seen itself as the bad guy throughout history. People are afraid EVERY FUCKING TIME you show up at their door because they know you have the power to take what's most precious to them and you're there to see if you can get away with yet another kidnapping at gunpoint. That's the POS line of work you chose because of your disordered, clamoring need to control others and plunder their homes. You deserve this criticism from people you can't touch, who are out of your reach and aren't vulnerable to your revenge. Damn what you do and the lives you destroy.

So now you are going to defend a Fascist Nazi pig??!! You who accuse me, who accuse liberals of being controlling and creating fear? Are you out of your fucking mind? Never mind, I know the answer:tank::tank::tank:
No, actually I was attacking a fascist nazi pig. Are you kidding? Nazis were the ones who forced themselves into people's homes, terrified them, separated them from their children, and then exploited or killed the children all by the power of government....JUST LIKE YOU. And you think Odium is the Nazi?

I don't think either you or Odium are Nazis- I think you are assholes who applaud murder and in your case a coward who kills a neighbors cat in revenge for a perceived slight.
Let me ask you, asshole, did you dance a jig when the FBI burned several families alive in Texas? How about when it shot a 14 year old boy in the back and his mother in the face as she held a baby in Northern Idaho? I have no doubt in my mind, sickly government sicophant that you are, that you are gleeful about human death when you approve of the killers. You have no problem with 50 million babies murdered but you're concerned about a stupid cat? You Leftists have no idea how evil you've become or how richly you've incurred the wrath of a just God. I'm going to put you on ignore for real now because you're a troll obsessed about a cat. You don't discuss the topic, you just post hate. Life is too short to put up with that.

Family and Friends of Herring Family React to Arraignment Hearing - Story MYCHAMPLAINVALLEY

Mom charged in social worker s death blames DCF injustices Local News - WCVB Home

Jody Herring suspect in Vermont social worker homicide scheduled to appear in court Monday masslive.com

She's apparently laughing and thinking it's "no big deal" to have killed these people... Just as a note, this is apparently /weeks/ after she lost custody by a judges order, this was in no way shape or form a "heat of the movement" killing, this was premeditated murder plain and simple.

I guess her family is blaming drugs, but like Ritalin is an ADHD medication, very rare cases have turned up hallucinations, paranoia, hostility and aggression. idk I was on Rit for ADHD when I was a kid, hated the stuff, made me tired and unable to think quickly, my kid had the same issues with it.

Klonopin on the other hand is for the treatment of seizures or panic disorders, it's got some pretty serious rare side effects that could actually play into this; unusual risk taking and shit like that (30% of patients.)
It's sad all the way around, even more so for the innocent family members who were also shot because they were related to somebody kidnapping children at gunpoint. Herring's attorney says "there's more than meets the eye." So I'm anxious to see what CPS abuses are revealed as the trial unfolds. I'm glad I'm not related to any CPS Nazis and certainly none of them are friends of mine.

Yeah its sad that innocent family members of the murderer were shot by the murderer- and then the murderer went and shot a mother of two children.

And its sad that you applaud murder.

And its sad that you kill neighbors pets.
Yet you don't care that those 4 people together caused her kids to be taken away and took her child away. Save the faux outrage son.

Actually I do care that the three family members cared enough about her kids to try to protect them from this homicidal maniac.

I do care that this murderous maniac killed a mom with 2 kids.

Hopefully they will not find out that she killed anyone else, like another kid buried in her basement.
Only killed the nosy bitches after they refused to stay out of her life that had NOTHING to do with them. I deal with a lot of cases like that. Grandparents don't like the mom or dad,cousins getting arguments one calls CPS,its anonymous and so far not many places charge you for false reporting but the reports are required by law to be checked out and since the state kidnapping agents waste their time and gas and resources harassing a family they figure they need to show something for it. Just like cops and quotas. Its WAY to easy for pissed off family members to just pick up the phone or use the computer to snitch on someone that made them mad. Simple as that. This woman DEFENDED herself the only way she knew how since she was harassed continuously by her cousins and CPS and the court system...I find NO BLAME in her for doing it because any SANE parent that gave a shit about their kids would do the same. She took action after she was mentally and physically and emotionally raped and assaulted by the state....I wish I could be on that jury and if she has a good enough lawyer he will make sure he gets some people that have been harassed by CPS on that jury. They know what it feels like. If that cocksucker CPS agent didn't want to get killed should get out of the business of kidnapping kids. I think it sends a wonderful message! Fuck with kids it may cost your life and if ANY parent isn't willing to give up their own life or to shed blood of others to protect their kids they don't deserve to have kids.

I highly doubt anyone took the children at gunpoint, stop trying to sensationalize it to fit your narrative.

I'll agree the system needs some work, I'll agree the "rules" they go by for what's "neglect" are a bit "blowing in the wind" of social pressures, but there's no way I'm buying that they're completely corrupted, and certainly they are not stealing kids to sell into foster care. That's far, far to "conspiracy theory" / "ancient aliens" for me. If they were stealing kids then they would have taken mine back in the day, both my boys are fucking adorable sweet little gems (and I'm not just being a mom there, I hear it constantly from like everyone, enough that I'm annoyed by it lol)
When they remove children, they do so with a police officer, sometimes two or three. That's gunpoint. Let's dispense with the nonsense, shall we?
The only evidence of guns is the one this monster used to murder four innocents.
ROFLMAO INNOCENTS! ROFLMAO....3 were killed rightfully for interfering in a woman's life and getting her child kidnapped AFTER she told them to back off...they pursued it they got to enjoy the consequences. The last piece of shit is the LEAST innocent. She KIDNAPS kids for a living. Now you can go on believing in your fantasy world that CPS does good but they don't. They are a terrorist group who terrorizes loving families. Innocent...what a fucking crock.

What a murder loving asshole you are.
What a state loving cocksucker you are. State can do no wrong EVER in your eyes. She protected her child. Period. I could care less what you think. YOU don't deal with the families raped by CPS and the INjustice system every damn day. I do.

IN DEFENSE OF THE INNOCENT, THE ONLY SIN IS TO BE A COWARD.

She sure wasn't a coward she did what must be done in war.And it is a war. They declared war on her when they kept calling CPS on her for no reason and the agent decided to insert herself into it. Willing and knowingly committing the crime of kidnapping and false reporting. Plain and Simple.

Alright I'll bite. So how many cases have you proven that said families "raped" by CPS were /not/ in the wrong vs how many were acting in the best interest of the children?

No one was kidnapped at gunpoint you lying prick. The child was removed after a hearing to determine if they were in danger. A hearing where your favorite murderer had the opportunity to be represented by an attorney and where the burden was on the DCF to prove that the child was in danger. The innocent family members are the ones who turned to DCF for help in protecting the child. Every one of her other kids were removed from her care. She is a lifelong criminal, substance abuser and suffers from severe mental illness. There is absolutely no evidence of any abuse by DCF in removing the child and placing her with RELATIVES to be cared for until the mother was in a condition to care for her. Her parental rights were not terminated. The child was not adopted. She was removed to protect her. Given that the mother murdered four innocent people in cold blood, it is pretty clear that DCF's concern that the child was in danger was well founded. I would have thought, as the facts of the matter were revealed and it became clear that the removal of the child was justified and that the mother was a threat you would accommodate your opinions to the facts. But, no, you just double down on your support for a heartless killer of innocents. There is particularly hot corner of hell reserved for you when you leave this earth.
Obvious this moron has NO CLUE how the system works. Do you know how much it COSTS to get a lawyer? Even on retainer? A LOT that's why the state kidnapping agency goes after poor families that can't afford a lawyer other than the pos court appointed one who does CPS bidding for them by not doing a good job defending them. The burden of proof is NOT on the state kidnapping agency its on the parents to prove they are innocent of whatever lies CPS has drudged up. Again you have NO CLUE how the system works. I do. Stop playing your guessing game son. You are WAY over your head. Oh and I hope you never have kids and they have to go to hospital and you ask for a 2nd opinion...they consider that medical neglect now....ask all the parents of kids who are medically kidnapped.
Listen Adolph, I was part of the system and damned sure know it works. Every word of yours is pure, unadulterated equine excrement. Sounds to me like you abused a child and are resentful that they came down on you for it. Am I right? It certainly sounds like personal experience, although distorted.
Aw you getting mad now baby kidnapper...tough shit. Like I said yesterday I deal with scum like you day in out with that stupid smirk on your faces and swagger because you know you have the power to destroy perfectly happy families...I wish for nothing more than to become a lawyer that destroys you maggots when you try destroying families. Or maybe setting up an underground railroad to help families escape the new nazi regime in this country aka the new speak "children and family services,child protection services" etc.
Am I mad. No just amazed at the stupidity. However, I do believe that you are getting rattled. Too close to the truth eh? :poke:
Yeah I have noticed baby kidnapping agents have no soul or heart or conscience they are just cold hearted drones making a buck off of stealing babies. 21st century gestapo.You ain't hit jack yet....I find destroying you amusing. You think you can lie your way through this I have dealt with CPS for years in MANY ways....I stay involved because I like helping families escape their grasps so they can't kidnap their kids and sell them. Really pisses CPS off :)

You stay involved because you approve of murder- and believe children are the parents property to do with as they see fit.
I stay involved because I see weekly the way these power hungry thugs kidnap kids and destroy families and I do whatever I can to help them. Like I said before. YOU ARE NOT A PARENT so therefore you have NO IDEA what a parent feels or would do or feels towards their kids. WE created them,my wife birthed them WE are raising them...so yeah they are ours just like YOU until 18 were your parents child.

You are like every other piece of shit convicted of a crime or losing a case. Never your fault. The system is corrupt. The judge unfair. Blah, blah, blah.
blow it out our ass kid. In this case there was no criminal case her child was kidnapped. PERIOD. End of the story. She did what any SANE parent would do and took revenge on the criminals who kidnapped her child just because that criminal worked for the government means nothing...just a title that she used to abuse her power to kidnap kids. Now she won't. :) One less baby kidnapper. Go fake your outrage elsewhere.
So says the child rapie defending nazi who just wants no interference with parents abusing their kids.

She sure wasn't a coward she did what must be done in war.And it is a war. They declared war on her when they kept calling CPS on her for no reason and the agent decided to insert herself into it. Willing and knowingly committing the crime of kidnapping and false reporting. Plain and Simple.
For no reason? You know nothing about the reasons.

I just looked at your profile. You are one sick and offensive fucker. Not dealing with you anymore.
Because you're a coward. You're seeing the other side of what you do, the people you affect. And you don't like the feedback, well tough shit. You're on the side of criminally oppressive government and your kind has never seen itself as the bad guy throughout history. People are afraid EVERY FUCKING TIME you show up at their door because they know you have the power to take what's most precious to them and you're there to see if you can get away with yet another kidnapping at gunpoint. That's the POS line of work you chose because of your disordered, clamoring need to control others and plunder their homes. You deserve this criticism from people you can't touch, who are out of your reach and aren't vulnerable to your revenge. Damn what you do and the lives you destroy.

So now you are going to defend a Fascist Nazi pig??!! You who accuse me, who accuse liberals of being controlling and creating fear? Are you out of your fucking mind? Never mind, I know the answer:tank::tank::tank:
No, actually I was attacking a fascist nazi pig. Are you kidding? Nazis were the ones who forced themselves into people's homes, terrified them, separated them from their children, and then exploited or killed the children all by the power of government....JUST LIKE YOU. And you think Odium is the Nazi?

I don't think either you or Odium are Nazis- I think you are assholes who applaud murder and in your case a coward who kills a neighbors cat in revenge for a perceived slight.
Let me ask you, asshole, did you dance a jig when the FBI burned several families alive in Texas? How about when it shot a 14 year old boy in the back and his mother in the face as she held a baby in Northern Idaho?.

No- I actually can't think of any persons I have been pleased about the deaths of except Qaddafi and Osama Bin Ladin.

Certainly I have never applauded the murderer of 4 persons- including 3 family members and a mother of 2 kids like you do.

You have no problem with 50 million babies murdered

What 50 million babies being murdered?

Tell me who these babies are that are being murdered and I will be glad to express my concern. Certainly I am not cheering any murders like you are.

What 50 million babies being murdered?

Tell me who these babies are that are being murdered and I will be glad to express my concern. Certainly I am not cheering any murders like you are

There fixed that problem. I am sure Syriusly won't be far behind on the ignore list.

This describe Odium perfectly

images

Silly self entitled bitches like you are at war with everyone because you are a loser.
You hate Black people, minorities, the government and now CPS.
In this country you are still an impotent failure.

but you're concerned about a stupid cat?

I am not concerned for the cat- I am pointing out that you are a violent asshole who kills a neighbors cat in revenge.

Crime Library Early Signs of Serial Killers Crime Museum

Another common indicator of possible serial killing behavior is killing animals. They may provoke, torture, or even kill cats, dogs, and other animals. Even after seeing the results of their actions, the person will show no form of regret or remorse.

I You Leftists have no idea how evil you've become or how richly you've incurred the wrath of a just God. I'm going to put you on ignore for real now because you're a troll obsessed about a cat. You don't discuss the topic, you just post hate. Life is too short to put up with that.

If your 'just God' existed, I would love to have a discussion with him regarding how a 'just God' allows so much misery in the world.

If you think I am evil by pointing out that you are applauding the murder of 4 people- including the mother of 2- please call me evil more often.

If you think I am evil by pointing out that you took out your anger at a neighbor by killing her innocent cat- please call me evil more often.

And as far as ignoring me?

with that. If your 'just God' existed, I would love to have a discussion with him regarding how a 'just God' allows so much misery in the world.

If you think I am evil by pointing out that you are applauding the murder of 4 people- including the mother of 2- please call me evil more often.

If you think I am evil by pointing out that you took out your anger at a neighbor by killing her innocent cat- please call me evil more often.

And as far as ignoring me?

CowardCover.jpg

There fixed that problem. I am sure Syriusly won't be far behind on the ignore list.

images
Spoken like a whooped dog that has lost all the fight in them. Ah. Oh well...it was fun...can't fix the stupid in some though...enjoy worshiping the state son.

Odious:
1. deserving or causing hatred; hateful; detestable.
2. highly offensive; repugnant; disgusting.

Odium's support group:

3feda55343c3776f5fec69863ed8204e.jpg

images
Spoken like a whooped dog that has lost all the fight in them. Ah. Oh well...it was fun...can't fix the stupid in some though...enjoy worshiping the state son.

She sure wasn't a coward she did what must be done in war

She was a big ass coward- she shot 4 unarmed people with a rifle- just because she was too much of a coward to actually try to get her kids back.

M
What a murder loving asshole you are.
What a state loving cocksucker you are. State can do no wrong EVER in your eyes. She protected her child. Period. I could care less what you think. YOU don't deal with the families raped by CPS and the INjustice system every damn day. I do.

She didn't protect any child- she abandoned her child- and killed a mother of 2- and her own cousins and her own aunt.

And assholes like you cheer her on.

She didn't protect any child- she abandoned her child the moment she fired the first shot- and killed a mother of 2- and her own cousins and her own aunt.

And assholes like you cheer her on

Forum List

Back