Mother has kids kidnapped from her,she in return kills CPS agent.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.
what the fuck is wrong with you that you would cheer on a murderer?

Shit happens when power is abused. These domestic terrorists must learn to think twice before ripping a family apart. Refusing to place a high value on human feelings towards their own can have serious consequences. Yes the woman must pay for the stand she took. Still she will be a hero for having taken that stand.

So you think the murderer of her aunt- her two cousins- and a mother of two kids- is a hero?

What an asshole you are.

Any PARENT that refuses to use violence to protect their children from threats no matter who or what they are is not worthy of being called a parent,mother or father. That domestic terrorist took a job KNOWING she was to kidnap kids for the benefit of the state and she enjoyed it. Now she can enjoy a dirt nap.

This mother didn't protect her kids from anything- her kid was- and is- with the child's father.

What this asshole who happened to birth children did was murder her aunt- her two cousins and the mother of two kids.

This asshole thus ensured that not only her own child is left motherless- but that two other children are left motherless.

And assholes like you approve.

Officials Mom who lost custody kills kids services worker - WRGB CBS6 - Top Stories

GOOD JOB MOM! What ANY parent should do. These sons of bitches are nothing but domestic terrorists and deserve ANYTHING like this that happens to them.

Shit happens when power is abused. These domestic terrorists must learn to think twice before ripping a family apart. Refusing to place a high value on human feelings towards their own can have serious consequences. Yes the woman must pay for the stand she took. Still she will be a hero for having taken that stand.

So you think the murderer of her aunt- her two cousins- and a mother of two kids- is a hero?

What an asshole you are.
We aren't all state worshiping morons like you.
Any PARENT that refuses to use violence to protect their children from threats no matter who or what they are is not worthy of being called a parent,mother or father. That domestic terrorist took a job KNOWING she was to kidnap kids for the benefit of the state and she enjoyed it. Now she can enjoy a dirt nap.

This mother didn't protect her kids from anything- her kid was- and is- with the child's father.

What this asshole who happened to birth children did was murder her aunt- her two cousins and the mother of two kids.

This asshole thus ensured that not only her own child is left motherless- but that two other children are left motherless.

She was kidnapped by the state of Vermont and the cousins and aunt are the reason. They deserved it just as much as that terrorist bitch did.

Are you kidding me? You are cheering this on?

First, they usually wait way to long if ever to remove a child from a bad situation. I read countless stories that break my heart about children being abused and DCFS letting them down! Second, she killed a woman and will spend the rest of her life behind bars. How does that help her kids? Third, she obviously proved the government right. The only hero in this story is the DCFS officer who saved these kids from this psycho!

Grow up man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's sad all the way around, but what's sickening is the assumption throughout this thread that CPS was right and this woman wrong, stemming from a larger axiom that big government is infallible and we couldn't make do with less of it. Sickening even more is the prevailing attitude that government can do anything to us, even kidnap our kids, and we're just supposed to take it and anyone who resists is not only wrong but reprehensible. This is how we get tyranny without realizing it.
You know why we assume she did something wrong and the DCFS officer was correct, because she went to the DCFS and MURDERED someone! That provides a good assumption she was 1. Unstable, 2. Irrational and 3. A bad person.

How does going to jail for the rest of your life help your kids? If she cared about her kids she would have fought for them the legal way!

Yes she's going to prison and that will suck for her daughter, but these kind of confrontations are set up by the almighty government wresting people's children from them in the first place. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

And that's cute the cirular reasoning you use. The CPS henchwoman was right not because of the initial reason for kidnapping the kid but because of the mother's reaction after the fact? Logic fail.

Bottom line, I feel sorry for everyone involved except for the kidnapper. She took a mother's cubs and she got her ass shot dead. Good.

This murderer is not only murdering scum- she is such a foul mother that she chose to abandon her own child for the rest of her life- and murdered a mother of two children- thereby leaving 3 kids childless.

You presume that this murderous scum with a long history of convictions and drug abuse was not abusing or neglecting her child- while presuming also that the mother that the murderous scum killed had acted immorally or irresponsibly- even though we have no record of this mother having a criminal record, or neglecting her own children- or abusing any other children.

Your hatred for the people who try to protect kids from abusive parents leads you to cheer on murderous scum.

What an asshole.

What an asshole you are.

She was kidnapped by the state of Vermont and the cousins and aunt are the reason. They deserved it just as much as that terrorist bitch did.

The daughter of this murderous asshole was not 'kidnapped' by anyone- she was legally removed with cause by the order of a judge- and put in the custody of the child's father.

You applaud this murderous scum who murdered her own aunt, her two cousins and a mother of two kids.

What an asshole.

What an asshole you are.

To this prick, anyone who is arrested for a crime is a kidnap victim. A fireman runs into a burning house and saves a child? Burglar.

First, they usually wait way to long if ever to remove a child from a bad situation. I read countless stories that break my heart about children being abused and DCFS letting them down! Second, she killed a woman and will spend the rest of her life behind bars. How does that help her kids? Third, she obviously proved the government right. The only hero in this story is the DCFS officer who saved these kids from this psycho!

Grow up man.

It's sad all the way around, but what's sickening is the assumption throughout this thread that CPS was right and this woman wrong, stemming from a larger axiom that big government is infallible and we couldn't make do with less of it. Sickening even more is the prevailing attitude that government can do anything to us, even kidnap our kids, and we're just supposed to take it and anyone who resists is not only wrong but reprehensible. This is how we get tyranny without realizing it.
You know why we assume she did something wrong and the DCFS officer was correct, because she went to the DCFS and MURDERED someone! That provides a good assumption she was 1. Unstable, 2. Irrational and 3. A bad person.

How does going to jail for the rest of your life help your kids? If she cared about her kids she would have fought for them the legal way!

Yes she's going to prison and that will suck for her daughter, but these kind of confrontations are set up by the almighty government wresting people's children from them in the first place. I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often.

And that's cute the cirular reasoning you use. The CPS henchwoman was right not because of the initial reason for kidnapping the kid but because of the mother's reaction after the fact? Logic fail.

Bottom line, I feel sorry for everyone involved except for the kidnapper. She took a mother's cubs and she got her ass shot dead. Good.
So....what state and county did YOUR run in with CPS happen in?

Grow up man.

This murderer is not only murdering scum- she is such a foul mother that she chose to abandon her own child for the rest of her life- and murdered a mother of two children- thereby leaving 3 kids childless.

You presume that this murderous scum with a long history of convictions and drug abuse was not abusing or neglecting her child- while presuming also that the mother that the murderous scum killed had acted immorally or irresponsibly- even though we have no record of this mother having a criminal record, or neglecting her own children- or abusing any other children.

Your hatred for the people who try to protect kids from abusive parents leads you to cheer on murderous scum.

What an asshole.
You got plenty of hate in your own heart, so much so that you're incapable of rational discussion on this or any other issue, aside from making your own list of assumptions informed by your prejudice while hypocritically criticizing me. Calling me an asshole over and over proves I got the best of you and, as I revealed to you earlier, that's what I get off on around here.

What an asshole you are.

The daughter of this murderous asshole was not 'kidnapped' by anyone- she was legally removed with cause by the order of a judge- and put in the custody of the child's father.

You applaud this murderous scum who murdered her own aunt, her two cousins and a mother of two kids.

What an asshole.
Kidnapping with the help of an armed officer is still kidnapping. When kidnappers get gunned down, we all applaud like we did in Mel Gibson's "Ransom". The difference is, I applaud all kidnappers being killed by angry parents, not just the movie stars.

What an asshole you are.

What an asshole.
Kidnapping with the help of an armed officer is still kidnapping. When kidnappers get gunned down, we all applaud like we did in Mel Gibson's "Ransom". The difference is, I applaud all kidnappers being killed by angry parents, not just the movie stars.
Well? And the state/county your encounter with CPS occurred in? I mean, you'd certainly like to put them on public report if it really happened, wouldn't you?

Grow up man.

What an asshole.
You got plenty of hate in your own heart, so much so that you're incapable of rational discussion on this or any other issue, aside from making your own list of assumptions informed by your prejudice while hypocritically criticizing me. Calling me an asshole over and over proves I got the best of you and, as I revealed to you earlier, that's what I get off on around here.
What is rational about you cheering the murder of a mother of two children on the basis that she kidnapped a child at gunpoint from a perfectly fit mother when none of what you claim to be the basis for your support is true. There was no removal by gunpoint; the removal was not the woman's call but the decision of a judge who heard evidence and the mother was a six time loser who lost all six of her kids because of her inability to care for them. Your claim that you never really meant anything you posted is bullshit and you know it. Give us your rational explanation for why the killing was justified, citing to facts you know to be true.

What an asshole you are.

What an asshole.
So, when there is a Court order to remove the child; a court order entered after a hearing where the mother had the right to appear and present her evidence as to why the child should not be removed; you still fail to understand that it is not kidnapping. Answer just one question. Is there ever a reason for a child protection agency to ask a court to remove a child from the custody of a parent?

What an asshole you are.

What an asshole.

No- the lawful removal of children from unfit parents is not the same thing as kidnapping.

No more than the execution of a convicted murderer is the same thing as murder.

No more than the killing of an enemy soldier is the same thing as murder.

No more than the withdrawal of taxes from your paycheck is the same thing as bank robbery.

You applaud the gunning down in cold blood of a mother of two kids because of your anti-government obsession.

I can't even imagine how overjoyed you would be if this woman had managed to set off a truck bomb in front of the CPS building, and managed to kill dozens and dozens of mothers and fathers who happened to be responsible for trying to protect children.

Grow up man.

What an asshole.

I call you an asshole because you are applauding this murderer.

Just as I would call someone an asshole if they were fans of Charles Manson because of the murders he orchestrated. Or someone who applauded the Boston Bombers for what they did.

I don't hate you- I think you are an asshole who applauds murderers.

What an asshole you are.

What an asshole.

No- the lawful removal of children from unfit parents is not the same thing as kidnapping.

No more than the withdrawal of taxes from your paycheck is the same thing as bank robbery.

You applaud the gunning down in cold blood of a mother of two kids because of your anti-government obsession.

I can't even imagine how overjoyed you would be if this woman had managed to set off a truck bomb in front of the CPS building, and managed to kill dozens and dozens of mothers and fathers who happened to be responsible for trying to protect children.
We discussed the fact that I do not approve of collateral damage, so now you're lying and I'm not discussing this further with you.

What an asshole you are.

What an asshole.

We discussed the fact that I do not approve of collateral damage, so now you're lying and I'm not discussing this further with you.

Oh I am sure that after being called on it, you would express regret as to the non-CPS folk who were killed.....while applauding the death of all of the mothers and fathers who worked at the CPS.

What an asshole you are.

What an asshole.

But, if the car bomb went off in front of CPS it would only kill those who work for CPS and you have already declared that the murder of anyone associated with the removal of children from the home of an abusing parent is perfectly justified. For that matter, you would applaud the murder of any police officers who would be present at any removal; the Judge who approved the removal; the CPS supervisor who approved the request for removal; the psychologist who evaluated the child and recommended removal; the judge's secretary who typed the order of removal. I mean, they all had a role in this kidnapping so, to sick fucks like you, they all deserve to die.

What an asshole you are.

What an asshole.

Most likely he would be cheering it, then sharing stories of his own CPS run-ins....and how he killed someone's pet with a pipe bomb.

What an asshole you are.

No. I don't think she is a hero. I just pointed out that some will and rightfully so. CPS has made many enemies for heavy handed approaches to their job.

What an asshole you are.

No. I don't think she is a hero. I just pointed out that some will and rightfully so. CPS has made many enemies for heavy handed approaches to their job.

LOL- you don't think she is a hero- but you think that some will and 'rightfully so'.

Guess what- that means you think this murderous scum is a hero for her killing of her aunt, her two cousins and a mother of two kids.

Forum List

Back